J20 Stealth Fighter

tanlixiang28776

I find it amusing how Indians here are bashing china's achievements when they know they won't have a indigenous 5th generation during their lifetime.

Mig can't sell china a 5th generation aircraft any more than Lockheed martin can sell china a f-22. These industries are strategic assets and are under strict government regulation even if they are regarded as private industries. Governments don't pour billions of dollars into these strategic companies and let them sell their secrets to their rivals.

If Russians had sold any technology to China they would be bragging about it to the world even if it was just a component not to mention an entire airframe, avionics, and engines.

I've been reading these sour grape responses for a while and it makes me smile knowing that these fools on the inside know India is no match for China never mind America.

A.V.

I find it amusing how Indians here are bashing china's achievements when they know they won't have a indigenous 5th generation during their lifetime.

Mig can't sell china a 5th generation aircraft any more than Lockheed martin can sell china a f-22. These industries are strategic assets and are under strict government regulation even if they are regarded as private industries. Governments don't pour billions of dollars into these strategic companies and let them sell their secrets to their rivals.

If Russians had sold any technology to China they would be bragging about it to the world even if it was just a component not to mention an entire airframe, avionics, and engines.

I've been reading these sour grape responses for a while and it makes me smile knowing that these fools on the inside know India is no match for China never mind America.
I think you havent read the full thread nobody is bashing anybody we are trying to make various analysis and forms , you are most welcome to chip in with your views. we are debating possibilities

Oracle

Are you on drugs mate?

SHASH2K2

Mr sour grapes I would request you to first go through all posts before yours. Anyways its better to know more about the subject before claiming that you know what we are discussing? no one is talking about direct involvement of Russians or MIG .

tanlixiang28776

I've read through the entire thread and that's basically what people here are declaring even if it is not that direct.

As I've already stated MIG cannot sell China any technologies without Putin's express permission as those are state secrets.

I do think America's democracy is far better than China's current government. On the other hand however China's government provides freedom from hunger and poverty far better than India which I regard as far more important than India's false political freedom where 40% of the population is illiterate and easily fooled.

A.V.

As I've already stated MIG cannot sell China any technologies without Putin's express permission as those are state secrets.
That line shows you havent read the origin of the thread
we were debating if ex employees of MIG were involved in building the structure in anyway , so as i said read the first post , there is no question of putin involved in 1995

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I've read through the entire thread and that's basically what people here are declaring even if it is not that direct.

I do think America's democracy is far better than China's current government. On the other hand however China's government provides freedom from hunger and poverty far better than India which I regard as far more important than India's false political freedom where 40% of the population is illiterate and easily fooled.
False political freedom??

Coming this from a country run by thugs and gangsters and where people are mere slaves is hilarious, I am sitting in India and can say whatever I feel about GOI? Can a Chinese do that? Don't fool yourself, because we know where China stands in inflation, faking financial figures, stealing and copying, cooking books, human rights et al. Above all your so called Chinese economy depends on US and EU investments, not Chinese!!

As per your Illiteracy rant, we know how honest are the figures of CCP:

Illiteracy Jumps in China, Despite 50-Year Campaign to Eradicate It

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/26/AR2007042602452.html

What good is any literacy if whole population is Enslaved?

Last edited:

tanlixiang28776

You're right China does rely on Russia for certain technologies like engines. Besides that however they really don't buy much in fact in the year 2009 they were the 13th largest arms importer and also the 7th largest exporter.While that is still not ideal it is far better than India's embarrassing position of number one arms importer and barely exporting anything.

China is almost entirely indigenous in manufacturing arms while India even with their so called indigenous Arjun and Tejas use majority imported parts.

China is still far behind America but it is also far ahead of India in Aircraft manufacture so keep that in mind.

maomao

Country flag
You're right China does rely on Russia for certain technologies like engines. Besides that however they really don't buy much in fact in the year 2009 they were the 13th largest arms importer and also the 7th largest exporter.While that is still not ideal it is far better than India's embarrassing position of number one arms importer and barely exporting anything.

China is almost entirely indigenous in manufacturing arms while India even with their so called indigenous Arjun and Tejas use majority imported parts.

China is still far behind America but it is also far ahead of India in Aircraft manufacture so keep that in mind.
China completely depends on Russia for anything good in terms of military, and examples are numerous. We know from where and how you produce reverse-engineered cheap products.......Any buyers for your A/Cs except for bankrupt failed state pakistan (best friend of china)?? To whom no-body sells anything, reasons are obvious!!

How long will you sell stuff which you yourself dont like to use e.g Junk Fighter-17 and buy Russian instead?

tanlixiang28776

Democracy is only useful when the majority of the population is educated enough to make intelligent decisions.

As for maomao's article those very same problems are far worse in India where many people who can write there names are counted as literate.

As for political freedom it only matters when the newly elected officials are held to their promises and can be punished.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
"French economy is so far advanced than yours", LOL, you are so funny, are we talking about indian/chinese economic? Anyway, I had a french girl friend in 2007, I knew french economy, a new grad only get less 2000EURO monthly, and everything is more expensive than us and canada, of course higher than china. 10%? 15%? 20% people no job at all? without million chinese luxury goods buyer, maybe 25% french will stay at home.
You so funny, €2000 is enough to live fine except inner Paris or the luxury points of Marseilles/Azure Coast. I made that much in the Army and lived a decent WESTERN lifestyle. Anyway, I have a Chinese girlfriend now who would love for me to marry her and take her back to Europe because she only makes €400 a month as a nurse at the international medical centre working 60hr/w. (Met her getting my body check) She moved in with me because she can't stop complaining about the rise of prices. Rent and food has gone up so much the past couple years she can't afford anything but food and rent, and those are pretty poor quality. I make 20,000+RMB, I am considered upper middle class yet only live a little better than I did at €2000 in Europe. If I want something of Western quality, I have to pay Western prices. I have to pay medical out of pocket accept accidental which means I have to save a good portion for illness. I have to save in-case I cannot work as there is no workers compensation. In China it is all about saving since the government doesn't cover anything. That is why consumption is the lowest among all major economies. France covers all that which is why 62 million French buy more than 1.3 billion Chinese.

France is not easy place for indian now, and I don't think china is good place for you either, please go home!!! you don't have to suffer the chinese inflation pain, if you really keep a french passport, why you don't go India, everything is so great for you, why you stay in China, the evil communist country, no youtube, no free speech, no human right, no...................what's wrong, man?
As long as I don't get seriously ill, I can walk out of here with a nice wad of cash after a couple years. I didn't know inflation was this bad when I signed my contract so I just have to live a cheap Chinese lifestyle. Now that I signed, I can't leave. I just have to make the best of it with my Han girlfriend waiting on me hand and foot.

I can't go to India because I don't have a work visa for India.

I like business travel to china, not india, even thrice pay, i won't go.
If some Indian company offered my 70,000RMB per month... I would go in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Democracy is only useful when the majority of the population is educated enough to make intelligent decisions.

As for maomao's article those very same problems are far worse in India where many people who can write there names are counted as literate.

As for political freedom it only matters when the newly elected officials are held to their promises and can be punished.
Wrong!! Democracy, is apt for anyone and everyone who wants to live Freely, and wants to have a voice and a say in the political system, unlike the Chinese. Democracy is unsuccessful for nations who depend on outside powers for decision making and funds. I don't expect much from a slave population!!

As per your Illiteracy rant, I have given you a link and you may read it again, keeping in mind how CCP fake figures:

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?cid=1101&MainCatID=&id=20101207000072

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...se-GDP-a-case-of-fake-it-til-you-make-it.html

Can you punish CCP? We can punish ours!!

Last edited:

tanlixiang28776

Wow are single experiences with girlfriends from a country enough to understand a countries economy now. If so then I should be making tons of money on where to invest across the world but here I am not making too much as it stands.

Despite the wishful thinking of many unnamed members of this thread China isn't going to collapse any time.

tanlixiang28776

MaoMao there have been many failed democracies. Democracy is great when it works like in America. However not all democracies are equal as you should know. Many countries cannot adapt to democracy through cultural and religious issues.

Even if China adopts Democracy it certainly won't be the same kind of Democracy as America.

The idea that democracy is for everyone reminds me of religious fanatics believing that everyone should believe in their faith and even stating wars and committing atrocities to satisfy that view.

CCP can only be punished through the CCP which they often do harshly. In India however even with democracy officials can get away with rampant corruption like during the Commonwealth games.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Wow are single experiences with girlfriends from a country enough to understand a countries economy now. If so then I should be making tons of money on where to invest across the world but here I am not making too much as it stands.
Unless you are living in China, you do not need to find a connection as the listed CPI and PPI is accurate... duh

Despite the wishful thinking of many unnamed members of this thread China isn't going to collapse any time.
Who said anything about Chinese collapse?

maomao

Country flag
MaoMao there have been many failed democracies. Democracy is great when it works like in America. However not all democracies are equal as you should know. Many countries cannot adapt to democracy through cultural and religious issues.

Even if China adopts Democracy it certainly won't be the same kind of Democracy as America.

The idea that democracy is for everyone reminds me of religious fanatics believing that everyone should believe in their faith and even stating wars and committing atrocities to satisfy that view.

CCP can only be punished through the CCP which they often do harshly. In India however even with democracy officials can get away with rampant corruption like during the Commonwealth games.
So far Democracy has worked for India.....its live and kicking!! We are too happy to be Free and be Masters of our own Destiny. What about China?? What cultural and religious issues does China face for not having Democracy, except some gang ruling the country on gun-point? Again don't confuse yourself!

LOL CCP can only be punished by CCP???? Whatever it means, however, read this which is just the tip of the ice-burg:

$50 billion, 30 years, and 4,000 corrupt Chinese officials

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts...n_30_years_and_4000_corrupt_chinese_officials

Corrupt China official felled by 11 mistresses

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSPEK36711520070907

Corrupt Chinese officials find a novel way to rake in money–writing books

http://blog.minitofu.com/2011/01/corrupt-chinese-officials-find-rake-moneywriting-books/

Where is the punishment of CCP by CCP? Whatever that means!!

We may have corruption, however, we have our courts and we can get anyone punished, ever heard of PILs? Right -to-Information et al......Above all we have FREE MEDIA, do you??

Last edited:

tanlixiang28776

Mao Mao you're ridiculous claims are unfounded. China imports very few things from Russia and the last fighter jets delivered in 2004.

Arguing with a person like you however is very tiring when you're view is so dogmatic.

It's funny you mention Russian weapons as that is pretty much where India buys all their weapons imports from.

Until India can completely indigenize a advanced weapon like a fighter jet like China has with the J-20 you should refrain from throwing rocks in a glass house.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Not only does China still buy engines for the J-10, they also buy its radar, missile seekers and datalinks from Russia. Russia keeps PLAAF in business. It is pretty sad when a little nation like France exports $11 billion in 2009 and is 10X more than China.

You still have yet to build a production turbofan, helicopter engines are imported, fighter radar imported, missile parts imported, sonar imported, marine diesels imported, naval radar imported. Chinese tank engines, power packs and transmissions are not even good enough for export over Ukraine. Chinese agents are still buying black market powerpacks for Su-27s!

It is still far behind France too...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles