J20 Stealth Fighter

gogbot

Guys there is a more base reason a to why these pictures are nothing but fakes.

The fact that there are so many pictures but not one video
For all we know some guy spent months preparing these pictures.
Or this could just be a product of modern day Chinese propaganda intended for their defense forums.

If anyone got that close to take those blurry photos , they would have snapped multiple shots in quick repetition , in different angles.
Or taken an almost irrefutable video of the whole event.

Small number of photos , lack of vidoe.

These are the same tricks people have been using in Fake UFO sightings.

Also the Russians manged to keep the PAK-FA under wraps till official announcement date.
You telling me communist China can't keep a tighter level of information control.

Who the hell has the time to position their camera for a shot, rather than just hitting record and pointing it in the general direction.

A.V.

it is reported that the first flight will go on tonight! let's watch on!
lieu i do believe you , what i need to know is when the j-10 first had its flight how long did it take for an official press release and pictures or was it the same picture like this

A.V.

it is reported that the first flight will go on tonight! let's watch on!
lieu i do believe you , what i need to know is when the j-10 first had its flight how long did it take for an official press release and pictures or was it the same picture like this

A.V.

People witnessing the test runs were specifically warned and told not to take any pictures, let alone videos.

Those who went against the "warnings" did it in a sneaky way and mostly used low-end photographic tools such mobile phones.

I am sure some got HD(relatively speaking) images but are not yet ready or prepared to risk being locked in a dark room(so to speak) for the flimsy satisfaction of releasing the 1st high-quality picture.
i am satisfied with the explanation you are giving because i know what happens when you release a picture in a communist nation thats not the point of concern
i have no problem schina making the aircraft either today or tomorrow they will make the aircraft flying but the bigger questions is are the pictures same with what the program is also those who got this picture, the govt could have taken steps to stop this rumour if they wanted but they didnt as is evident many chinese forums are openly discussing the event which shows some kind of govt support as there is no crackdown on these sites

best is we will wait and see we have waited 4 days wait 4-5 more days let this be concrete and solid but after that if it still remains hazy then will find it strange to say the least

Minghegy

News: At 3:10 PM, the pilot pulled up the head, then throw the parachute.

chengdusudise

the front view of J-20 is fantasy! very evil! it should be the standard weapon of dark force in science fantasy move!

badguy2000

Respected Member

The residents around the airfield have prepared chairs and tea cups for watching the maiden flight. The entertainment is not free,you konw.

badguy2000

Respected Member
the nickname of CHinese 5G bird among CHinese fanboys is "ugly frog"

neo29

Assuming all the pics are really the 5th gen J-20 then why has China not declared anything officially???

China has always been good at boasting when it comes about their military capabilities. They do tend to over exaggerate on everything to make sure the world thinks they are powerful.

So in case they have tested a 5th gen fighter then surely they aint shutting their mouth. If they are then their 5th gen fighter doesnt exist or the testing has failed.

PS : Notice how China and Pakistan never declare their failed tests unlike India.

neoshangh

Suspicons will be on before the HD pic and video.

It is normal.

Some of my friends witnessed there confirm me the exsitence of J20.But he didnoy take anything back.So I can't prove it to you.So let's just wait for more information.

Last edited:

neoshangh

Assuming all the pics are really the 5th gen J-20 then why has China not declared anything officially???

China has always been good at boasting when it comes about their military capabilities. They do tend to over exaggerate on everything to make sure the world thinks they are powerful.

So in case they have tested a 5th gen fighter then surely they aint shutting their mouth. If they are then their 5th gen fighter doesnt exist or the testing has failed.

PS : Notice how China and Pakistan never declare their failed tests unlike India.

No,J10 was repoted publicly after served PLAAF.

Maybe Some Chinese claimed that China never failed.I donot think so.The progress of tec is full of failures.I never claim no failure.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The mere presence of new Chinese members itself indicate this is a massive propaganda unleashed by the CCP cyber '50 cent' group. Many questions have been asked and none of them have been answered convincingly with crappy and photoshop pictures as support.

Some of the questions

1) Why does the J-20 sport an PLA insignia rather than a PLAAF insignia.?
2) Why does the PLA insignia occupies almost all of the vertical stabilizer? No one does like this including PLAAF.
3) Presence of canards in a 5th gen stealth fighter is a joke. And the canard size shown in the photoshop pictures is disproportionate to the size of the fighter which itself is much bigger.
4) What engine is being used in the fighter?. 117S is the engine being claimed by the posters but there is no evidence that Russia has sold these engines to China.
5) Why videos or a clear picture is not being posted if China really wants to declare to the world that it has a 5th gen fighter?. To me it seems to be doing this propaganda through its cyber propaganda group to indicate that it has 5th gen fighter when in fact it doesn't have one.

So, a request to Chinese posters to post clear pictures of J-20 and convince us and not to post the crappy, blurred photo-shopped pictures to convince us.

badguy2000

Respected Member
:emot15::emot15:

Where are the canards now?? The first portion of the fighters appears like a mini-submarine. You guys crack me up.
guy,you should see doctors for your eyes......one truck is in the front of the bird.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles