J20 Stealth Fighter

chex3009

Country flag
Yes ,it is a true PAKFA

Can't like PAKFA any more.
We bow down to you, Its an excellent development, they have come up with 6th Gen Fighter even before the US. The world appreciates you, keep up your works and days are not far when you will produce 10th Gen Fighter.

BTW Our chinese friends, plz sell some of them to India also. Even we want to have our hands on such masterpieces. :dont20tell:

neoshangh

We bow down to you, Its an excellent development, they have come up with 6th Gen Fighter even before the US. The world appreciates you, keep up your works and days are not far when you will produce 10th Gen Fighter.

BTW Our chinese friends, plz sell some of them to India also. Even we want to have our hands on such masterpieces. :dont20tell:
You can do nothing but ironly words.

In the same way,I can say.Wow India brothers are developing the 250th Gen fighter.How amasing they are!

Do you think it meaningful?:emot157:

chex3009

Country flag
You can do nothing but ironly words.

In the same way,I can say.Wow India brothers are developing the 250th Gen fighter.How amasing they are!

Do you think it meaningful?:emot157:
Now you get my point my friend, even i was trying to point out the same thing. By posting these pathetic blurred images again and again, is it meaningful???

neoshangh

Now you get my point my friend, even i was trying to point out the same thing. By posting these pathetic blurred images again and again, is it meaningful???
If you dont believe it,just ignore them.I just post them to share information.Still its not 100% credible.Just make judgement yourself.

Country flag
http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?cid=1101&MainCatID=11&id=20101227000101

J-20 Jet Fighter Not Ready For a Decade: Military Analyst

Rumors of the Chengdu J-20, China's first fifth-generation stealth fighter, have been circulating for some time. But even if the prototype were successful, experts say it would take China longer than a decade to mass produce. Picture: China's third-generation fighter jets in a military drill. (File Photo/Xinhua)

Even if the Chengdu J-20, China's first stealth fighter jet prototype, proves successful, it will nevertheless take China more than a decade to manufacture the jet in numbers, argues David Axe, a military correspondent living in Washington DC.

Although China has developed domestic military technologies through reverse engineering, its quality control is still a matter for concern. Therefore, countries such as the United States need not worry that China may become capable of tipping the military balance in the Asia Pacific region overnight.

Over the Christmas weekend several eye-catching photos appeared on Chinese internet forums about China's national defense forces. However, it is beleived that pictures of a gigantic flying "heli-carrier" and submarines are the manipulative creations of imaginative Chinese photoshoppers.

But photos of the J-20 are very likely to be real, which suggests that China is already or almost able to create its own fifth-generation stealth fighter.

The Pentagon hasn't had a chance to comment on the J-20 photos but is likely to remain calm, Axe said, adding that US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates has previously insisted China will have "no fifth-generation aircraft by 2020."

"Considering China's quality-control problems with high technology, it could take a decade or more for the J-20 to appear in numbers that make any difference to the balance of power in the Pacific," Axe predicted.

"Gates might have been slightly off in his assessment of the Chinese air force, but probably not by much," he said.

chex3009

Country flag
If you dont believe it,just ignore them.I just post them to share information.Still its not 100% credible.Just make judgement yourself.
You are doing good work BTW, don't take it the other way round, if you are trying to share some credible info, most welcome.

Country flag
http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/the-dewline/2010/12/j-20-photos-fake-alert-or-real.html

J-20 photos: Fake alert or real thing?

My friend Bill Sweetman has forgotten more about military aviation than is Google-able, and he accepts new images of the J-20 -- apparently snapped from the fenceline at the surprisingly accessible Chengdu aircraft factory -- as factual reality. He might be right.

But I'm still skeptical.

It's that inexplicably over-sized red star -- which, to my eyes, resembles the roundel of the Russian Air Force more than the People's Liberation Army Air Force, although is representative of neither -- that has my senses on full "fake alert".

Judge for yourself.

(interesting comments)

neoshangh

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?cid=1101&MainCatID=11&id=20101227000101

J-20 Jet Fighter Not Ready For a Decade: Military Analyst

Rumors of the Chengdu J-20, China's first fifth-generation stealth fighter, have been circulating for some time. But even if the prototype were successful, experts say it would take China longer than a decade to mass produce. Picture: China's third-generation fighter jets in a military drill. (File Photo/Xinhua)

Even if the Chengdu J-20, China's first stealth fighter jet prototype, proves successful, it will nevertheless take China more than a decade to manufacture the jet in numbers, argues David Axe, a military correspondent living in Washington DC.

Although China has developed domestic military technologies through reverse engineering, its quality control is still a matter for concern. Therefore, countries such as the United States need not worry that China may become capable of tipping the military balance in the Asia Pacific region overnight.

Over the Christmas weekend several eye-catching photos appeared on Chinese internet forums about China's national defense forces. However, it is beleived that pictures of a gigantic flying "heli-carrier" and submarines are the manipulative creations of imaginative Chinese photoshoppers.

But photos of the J-20 are very likely to be real, which suggests that China is already or almost able to create its own fifth-generation stealth fighter.

The Pentagon hasn't had a chance to comment on the J-20 photos but is likely to remain calm, Axe said, adding that US Secretary of Defense Robert Gates has previously insisted China will have "no fifth-generation aircraft by 2020."

"Considering China's quality-control problems with high technology, it could take a decade or more for the J-20 to appear in numbers that make any difference to the balance of power in the Pacific," Axe predicted.

"Gates might have been slightly off in his assessment of the Chinese air force, but probably not by much," he said.
You win,my brother,just ignore me,the J20 is a joke.It is copied from PAKFA and F22.

It makes no sense to argue any more.Let's just stop it and study what engine it use and whether it is credible.

Last edited:

LaBong

So now there is another image doing the rounds. The image below is taken from a Pakistani defence forum.

It appears to have been taken from the same angle as the first image that appeared on the internetz. Anyway, can someone please explain these.

Btw, how come images are getting clearer now. It appears that clarity of images is directly proportional to the amount of skepticism.:happy_2:

EDIT: The background is indeed intriguing. The pillar sequence remains unaltered in the latest 'clear' image. From the tail onwards till the open canopy, 4 pillars are visible. However in the first image, the pillars continue and 2 more pillars are visible. However, in the latest 'clear' image, those pillars have magically turned into some Chinese markings. (The angle of the images are same, btw).

Last edited:

Minghegy

J20 seems/probably larger than F22 and T50, so it can carry bigger weapon or more fuel, it's more like a multifunction platform, not a pure fighter.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
J20 seems/probably larger than F22 and T50, so it can carry bigger weapon or more fuel, it's more like a multifunction platform, not a pure fighter.
judging from the how fat plane look it looks more like aerial bomb truck (5g) with lots of weapons.

Still i am not sure if those tail wings (back angle) would help aircraft, they should re design that for aerobatics any way good effort.

Minghegy

judging from the how fat plane look it looks more like aerial bomb truck (5g) with lots of weapons.

Still i am not sure if those tail wings (back angle) would help aircraft, they should re design that for aerobatics any way good effort.
Eyewitness saw them when J20 turning, they said in fact the tail wings are much larger than the shape in photo angle. All eyewitnesses said real J20 is more beautiful than in photo, seems J20 already has a nice appearance, the next question is whether it has 5th-G performances, still long way to go.

The large size is interesting, seems four people can sit inside it.

Last edited:

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
this is bullshit. why are people even dragging such horrible photoshop work.

this is just a bad photoshop job.

why doesnt anybody in china have a good camera ?

why do they allow people so close to the runway ? isnt it security issue ?

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
any one on those chines forum which is giving live update/comments about the 5G taxi at the runway.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
is there are news ? or some credible source ?

why are Chinese member jumping up n down so much ?

these blur pictures are insufficient and also inconclusive.

they allowed chinese people to see it from outside but not take pictures ? on the freeway you see it but the invisible chinese soldiers snatch your camera.

there is on pic where this guy took picture of people looking at it, but when it came to taking pic of the jet he took blur. looool.... gimme a break ........ this is just a gimmik and i am really looking forward to slap the hoax news on all the chinese fanboys.

i am surely not holding my breath for some serious news not some fan boy hoax.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
question to all chines member, where is the location where this 5G is being taxi.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles