J20 Stealth Fighter

cir

Looks fake considering this is a WS-10 engine nozzle.
SW-10A is passe。SW-15 is also making good progress。

The picture shown is Taihang。Have you ever considered the possibility that the J-20 is powered by a more advanced version of Taihang?

It is not a possiblity. It is fact.

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
I would say they are the Flexible Petals on a Al-31. But I would still like to give the benefit of the doubt to the J-20 team. It would be a remarkable achievement if the WS-10G has been successfully tested. Good show on the first flight.
well, perhaps that is just you wish.

in fact, I seriouly suspect that the real "maiden flight" had been finished with russian engines before the public show.

This time, the white nozzle engines are obvioulsy domestic engines.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
That guy is idiot, his nickname is Chang al-Sahaf named after Saddam's information minister. During the gulf war II he made lots of fearless predictions on national TV that Saddam's army would fight the Americans to the last man.

But then again i tend to think that underneath J20 probably has more in common with J10 than anything else.

badguy2000

Respected Member
That guy is idiot, his nickname is Chang al-Sahaf named after Saddam's information minister. During the gulf war II he made lots of fearless predictions on national TV that Saddam's army would fight the Americans to the last man.

But then again i tend to think that underneath J20 probably has more in common with J10 than anything else.
well, the guy in fact is a wise man who pretend to be a idiot.

after all, not everyone can pretend to be Sahaf.

badguy2000

Respected Member
懂中文的都闭嘴,这是个钓鱼贴

breaking news....what is on proves to be a farce....hehe

Minghegy

Imagine four J20 fighters carrying sixteen medium-range ramjet air-to-air missiles which can fly at a speed of Mach 5 or 6, that's the image of future fighters. Is it possible to call it 5.5G fighter?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Imagine four J20 fighters carrying sixteen medium-range ramjet air-to-air missiles which can fly at a speed of Mach 5 or 6, that's the image of future fighters. Is it possible to call it 5.5G fighter?
how about 5.5++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.......+++++ +++ (few more)

it is development, let it complete first.

Minghegy

how about 5.5++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.......+++++ +++ (few more)

it is development, let it complete first.
I suppose 5.5G fighter can carry medium-range ramjet air-to-air missiles.

One heavy stealth platform (like J20, carry medium-range ramjet missiles or JDAMs) with two medium fighters (like F22 or T50) is the perfect combination.

LS6, 500kg, the glide range (without propulsion) is 64km.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles