J20 Stealth Fighter

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You exagerate, most Chinese dislike Russia, and think they will replace Russia or the US, in Aerospace, Russia still leads, in engine still leads, Russia is developing a single engine fighter based upon Type 30 engine.

Su-57 is testing Type 30, the general state of Su-57 is higher than J-20, J-20 is underpored and so is J-31, China might have more money, but no more experience or intelligence than Russia.
Let’s take a look at this game, WS15 and product 30, who will serve first

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You exagerate, most Chinese dislike Russia, and think they will replace Russia or the US, in Aerospace, Russia still leads, in engine still leads, Russia is developing a single engine fighter based upon Type 30 engine.

Su-57 is testing Type 30, the general state of Su-57 is higher than J-20, J-20 is underpored and so is J-31, China might have more money, but no more experience or intelligence than Russia.
Believe it or not, Russia’s favorite country in China

rockdog

Country flag
U r wrong.

Most Chinese still have complex to CCCP and so with Russia, only few people dislike CCCP/Russia.

We like Russia but it doesn't mean we don't have ambition to overtake Russia on military tech.

Russia - China relationship is complicated, same as US - Mexicio, and much more complex.

Even Chinese YMCA are doing cosplay to sing the song of red army.

690.jpg

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Let’s take a look at this game, WS15 and product 30, who will serve first
1623757297979.png

already flying even in video

To develop a single engined 5th generation fighter they need a powerful engine something like f135

1623757582950.png

J-31 has two engines because it has no better engines a single engine as powerful as f135 means a F-35 type fighter weak engines mean two RD-33 and no future

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
U r wrong.

Most Chinese still have complex to CCCP and so with Russia, only few people dislike CCCP/Russia.

We like Russia but it doesn't mean we don't have ambition to overtake Russia on military tech.

Russia - China relationship is complicated, same as US - Mexicio, and much more complex.

Even Chinese YMCA are doing cosplay to sing the song of red army.

View attachment 94763
I have bad news for you China will never rule the world, it is just needed to humble Russia. why do you think the EU sold helo tech. or the US granted favoured status to China but you will understad later.

Russia is the most powerful nation on earth, in spirit and in military tech.

rockdog

Country flag
I have bad news for you China will never rule the world, it is just needed to humble Russia. why do you think the EU sold helo tech. or the US granted favoured status to China but you will understad later.

Russia is the most powerful nation on earth, in spirit and in military tech.
Who told you China want to rule the world, China is just trying to build the capabilities on the same level of US and Russia. It's same level, not the leading position, we are trying to keep the same generation on technics with them, on some area China might be no.1, some just need to be among top 5 ...

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Who told you China want to rule the world, China is just trying to build the capabilities on the same level of US and Russia. It's same level, not the leading position, we are trying to keep the same generation on technics with them, on some area China might be no.1, some just need to be among top 5 ...
let us forget politics no need it is J-20 thread, technology speaking there are around more than 5 countries.

USA plus Canada 2 new 6th generation fighters

Europe basicaly 2 groups Germany, France, Spain plus the other group England Italy and Sweden and the minor european aerospace like Poland or Chechia, basically two 6th generation fighters

North Asia, china a single group plus Japan and South korea and lesser extend Taiwan maybe 2 6th generation fighter

South East Asia India and Pakistan 2 groups India at least 1 5th generation fighter.

Middel east Iran, turkey and Israel here maybe 1 5th generation fighter

Africa south Africa mainly.

latin America brazil mostly AWACs cargo aircraft an 4th geenration licensed fighters

East Europe Russia plus belarus and Khazakhastan at least 2 6th generation fighters

But the west is leading the most powerful alliance with at least 4 6th generation fighters

So i will say J-20 is becoming obsolete

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Yes I am sure the Russians are very grateful to China for stealing and copying all of their weapons' designs while not paying a penny in royalties. :rofl:
China and Russia are not true allies, Siberia is coveted by China, and many Russians do not trust the celestial empire specially since in 1969 they fought a mini war

China sees the world like this
1623759407967.png

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
let us forget politics no need it is J-20 thread, technology speaking there are around more than 5 countries.

USA plus Canada 2 new 6th generation fighters

Europe basicaly 2 groups Germany, France, Spain plus the other group England Italy and Sweden and the minor european aerospace like Poland or Chechia, basically two 6th generation fighters

North Asia, china a single group plus Japan and South korea and lesser extend Taiwan maybe 2 6th generation fighter

South East Asia India and Pakistan 2 groups India at least 1 5th generation fighter.

Middel east Iran, turkey and Israel here maybe 1 5th generation fighter

Africa south Africa mainly.

latin America brazil mostly AWACs cargo aircraft an 4th geenration licensed fighters

East Europe Russia plus belarus and Khazakhastan at least 2 6th generation fighters

But the west is leading the most powerful alliance with at least 4 6th generation fighters

So i will say J-20 is becoming obsolete
If you take the POV from GDP basis:

1. USA can develop 2 5G fighters, with 20T billion USD, and it continues to 6

2. China can develop 2 5G fighters, with 17T billion USD, and it continues to 6, and in the future it has enough GDP to support development

3. Russia with only 1.8T USD, with minimum orders with Su57, very hard for 6G fighter.

4. EU divided into two groups, they only deveoped two 4.75G fighters, 5th G is missing. but still promissing for the 6th G, if they would solve the political issues.

5. Rest of nations: they still need 10-20 yrs for building 5th fighters and can't predict whether they are good fighters or not.

West centric mindset applied on a Mexican is quite strange to me, you claim you are part of them, but they treat you guys as hispanic or wall climber not even labelled as white ...

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
If you take the POV from GDP basis:

1. USA can develop 2 5G fighters, with 20T billion USD, and it continues to 6

2. China can develop 2 5G fighters, with 17T billion USD, and it continues to 6, and in the future it has enough GDP to support development

3. Russia with only 1.8T USD, with minimum orders with Su57, very hard for 6G fighter.

4. EU divided into two groups, they only deveoped two 4.75G fighters, 5th G is missing. but still promissing for the 6th G, if they would solve the political issues.

5. Rest of nations: they still need 10-20 yrs for building 5th fighters and can't predict whether they are good fighters or not.

West centric mindset applied on a Mexican is quite strange to me, you claim you are part of them, but they treat you guys as hispanic or wall climber not even labelled as white ...
do you know there are 50 million mexicans in the USA? do you understand if anything happens to the USA will affect Mexico? Do you understand most of my mother family lives in the USA, and by the way Mexico is not a race we have people of many races, many whites too, close to 15 million European-mexicans, my family was US navy and US army, my uncle was in 1950s korean war and other relatives in Japan 1944, Germany 1918, so yeah, We prefer F-22 because we are close related now, my american family has been since 1900s so better change your mind set, a war will affect Mexico too, J-20 or any chinese weapon not only threats the USA but also Mexico and that includes J-20.

My family is legal in the USA, and a fact most of them are white, blue eyed or blond travel please.

My granny was Texan

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
do you know there are 50 million mexicans in the USA? do you understand if anything happens to the USA will affect Mexico? Do you understand most of my mother family lives in the USA, and by the way Mexico is not a race we have people of many races, many whites too, close to 15 million European-mexicans, my family was US navy and US army, my uncle was in 1950s Koreas war, so yeah, We prefer F-22 because we are close related now, my american family has been since 1900s so better change your mind set, a war will affect Mexico too, J-20 or any chinese weapon not only threats the USA but also Mexico and that includes J-20.

My family is legal in the USA, and a fact most of them are white, blue eyed or blond travel please.
1. That's why i said, you made blind conclusion about Russia-China relation, it's as complicated as US-Mexico, I am cautious on commenting it but you didn't.

2. I have no interest on you or your family as individual case. Mexico as a nation never been treated as the central nation of western world, even not the iconic nation of latin American culture, which are secondary or third ring of western world. It's not fault you labelled urself as part of western world, but do WASP really think you are one of them (even you are "white, blue eyed or blond")? That's why i felt strange.

Have you watch the film The Django Unchained, remember the royal black butler to his white master?

4720w.jpg

720w.jpg

So how about you claim you as spiritual American just sadly born as Mexicon in this forum, then i might be comfortable.

Alien_cat26

Country flag
1. That's why i said, you made blind conclusion about Russia-China relation, it's as complicated as US-Mexico, I am cautious on commenting it but you didn't.

2. I have no interest on you or your family as individual case. Mexico as a nation never been treated as the central nation of western world, even not the iconic nation of latin American culture, which are secondary or third ring of western world. It's not fault you labelled urself as part of western world, but do WASP really think you are one of them (even you are "white, blue eyed or blond")? That's why i felt strange.

Have you watch the film The Django Unchained, remember the royal black butler to his white master?

View attachment 94817

View attachment 94816

So how about you claim you as spiritual American just sadly born as Mexicon in this forum, then i might be comfortable.
An international military expert in Mexico? Haha.. This is very interesting!
Now I will also add him to the ignore list 😏

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

View attachment 94817

View attachment 94816

I think the one who feels rejected is you as an Asian, My family is diverse, get it, I have from blacks to white and blond, native american to Asian, So no I do not have such complexes, my father is brown skinned with green eyes, my mother was white, my children are 50% asians, so no I am not racist, China for me is like any country.

The chinesee military is different thing, like our Indian Friends i have no racial bias, but J-20s are a threat, you try to discriminate me, but in the USA I have family and Friends, a war you like it or not will affecct us regardless of your supposedly you are chinese and you are an honorary white living with whites, be humble. most mexicans have many races in our blood, but all the ICBM china has targeted on LA for example will affect my family, so dropped the racial card for white supremasists people Chinese are not welcome as latinos are, but remember many latinos we are white or partially white, and economically we are middle income, travel that will help you.

By the way read the philipines were controlled from Mexico city and a detail from of Veracruz we defeated Drake the british pirate so we were called New Spain

Last edited:

johnq

I am always amazed at the racism and stupidity exhibited by the wumao. But it also makes me glad because CCP bots' ignorance and limited thinking due to being brainwashed by CCP propaganda (i.e. drinking their own koolaid in believing their weapons like J-20 are so great when they actually suck) will eventually lead to the downfall of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

rockdog

Country flag
I think the one who feels rejected is you as an Asian, My family is diverse, get it, I have from blacks to white and blond, native american to Asian, So no I do not have such complexes, my father is brown skinned with green eyes, my mother was white, my children are 50% asians, so no I am not racist, China for me is like any country.

The chinesee military is different thing, like our Indian Friends i have no racial bias, but J-20s are a threat, you try to discriminate me, but in the USA I have family and Friends, a war you like it or not will affecct us regardless of your supposedly you are chinese and you are an honorary white living with whites, be humble. most mexicans have many races in our blood, but all the ICBM china has targeted on LA for example will affect my family, so dropped the racial card for white supremasists people Chinese are not welcome as latinos are, but remember many latinos we are white or partially white, and economically we are middle
income, travel that will help you.

By the way read the philipines were controlled from Mexico city and a detail in from of Veracruz we defeated Drake the british pirate
Interesting, you said western world is no.1, Russia will be always leading ... before you said so i didn't talk anything about racial in this thread, i appreciate your contribution here, but i just felt strange for some of your wester centric mindset. I said strange not angry... Since i felt you are not "that western" ...

Hope it clarify my thoughts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles