ISRO's Reusable Launch Vehicles

Varoon2

Country flag
The RLV team at VSSC is gearing up for LEX 2 ( Landing Experiment No. 2). They hope to move on towards an Orbital Re entry Mission within a few years.
They tested a mini version, in April this year, of the vehicle that was flown in May 2016( which was itself a scaled down, 1:3 or 1:5, model of the final intended RLV/shuttle) . So maybe the next test will return to the 2016 version? I'm sure I heard the word ' December' mentioned :) A possible flight then?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
ISRO isn't staying behind in the spaceplane game, here is the mission i'm most excited about: RLV Orbital Re-entry Experiment.

As of now, it's slated to occur sometime in the next two years pending many tests. So here is how the mission will look like :
20231026_174223.jpg

omaebakabaka

ISRO isn't staying behind in the spaceplane game, here is the mission i'm most excited about: RLV Orbital Re-entry Experiment.

As of now, it's slated to occur sometime in the next two years pending many tests. So here is how the mission will look like :
View attachment 227629

Interesting, I can see few cons to this design, unusual why they picked this configuration with RLV at the top, my guess is it is the cheapest and fastest to try out and use what we already have in terms of rockets.

Blademaster

We should design and create reusable boosters and reusable second stage in order to compete with SpaceX and various chinese companies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

gReeN cHilli

Country flag
How many LEX missions will happen more? Can anybody reply? I am eagerly waiting for the OREX mission.....
Plz enlighten me about the dimensions of Pushpak basically length,width and height.....

Global Defence

Articles