ISRO General News and Updates

Prayash

That BBC WORLD NEWS crazy male anchor started the news quite good. Then they showed Team Indus and a female reporter discussed about that team and the rover. I must say Indus rover is cute. But what angered me was - at the end of the show the crazy anchor said, 'Good for India..
launching 104 satellites ....103 million Indians still do not get food....what! just telling the truth ...' Damn I want to punch that guy. Old habit does not go.
Atleast bbc reports about isro, that Rt and al Jazera channels are a joke. y they ignore india?:tsk:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Wouldn't it be great if Amitabh Bachan's and asha Bhosle's voice is recorded and used for the count down announcement.

It would add more nostalgia to ISRO launches in the future.

wuzetian

A4, A5 , K15, K4 , bramhos extended range. AAD, PDV , GSLV mk3 , 104 satellites in one go pSLV. Mars orbitar prolonged life , 2 rovers for chandrayan 2 , ARIHANT and ARIDAMAN prowling on sea , LCA production on ramp , Kaveri revived.
Dhanush ATAGS all prepared,

Pinaca accuracy improved to 8.5 meters.
Astra missile almost ready. Amca design prepared.

What insane progress we are making:lawl:
This is madness. By God we sure are on fire these days.:balleballe::balleballe::cruisin2::hippo::india::india::india::india:
Progress is the benefit of not having Congress in power.

Chinmoy

Country flag
:india::india::india::india::india::india::india::india::india::india::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Any word for this achievement would be undermining for the talent and ability of ISRO scientist and all the members working for it... :)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles