Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Overall Size:
  • 304 x 246 x 364.3 mm3 (stowed)
  • 304 x 670 x 364.3 mm3 (deployed)
Payloads:
Surface Bidirectional Reflectance Distribution Function Radiometer (SBR) payload from Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad measures the BRDF (Bidirectional Reflectance Distribution Function) of the Earth surface and will take readings of the reflectance of different surface features due to Sun albedo.
Single Event Upset Monitor (SEUM) payload from SAC monitors Single Event Upsets occurring due to high energy radiation in the space environment.
Launch Mass:
8.4 kg
Mission Life:
6 months
Type of Satellite:
Experimental
Manufacturer:
ISRO
Owner:
ISRO
Application:
Experimental
Orbit Type:
SSPO

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Overall Size:
  • 304 x 246 x 510 mm3 (stowed)
  • 304 x 670 x 510 mm3 (deployed)
Payloads:
Earth Exosphere Lyman Alpha Analyser (EELA) payload from Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems (LEOS), Bengaluru Registers terrestrial exospheric line-of-sight neutral atomic hydrogen Lyman Alpha flux. Besides, it will estimate the interplanetary hydrogen Lyman-alpha background flux by means of deep space observations.
Origami Camera payload from SAC is a Remote Sensing Colour camera with a novel lens assembly for optical realisation in a small package. There is scope for its future scalability and utilisation in regular satellites.
Launch Mass:
9.7 kg
Mission Life:
6 months
Type of Satellite:
Experimental
Manufacturer:
ISRO
Owner:
ISRO
Application:
Experimental
Orbit Type:
SSPO

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Guys! Any idea where I can find all Moon images taken by Chandrayaan-1? There are only a few on the ISRO website.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Kshatriya87

Country flag
............................................................................................

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Though, you would be able to see only unclassified images, Government doesn't publicize all images.
Thanks bro. Now what the heck are 'classified images'? What are they trying to hide? Alien bases on the Moon? That's the million dollar question! Any ideas on why these images are classified?

Here's what I found after hours of scouring NASA's images taken by the Lunar Orbiters.....

Bottom left to top right: Parallel tracks photographed before any rover landed on the Moon! Whodunit?

'Tower' on the Moon? Other geometric structures too next to it!

Some more geometric designs....Check out the 'T' shaped structure in the middle of the image and what looks like a square building next to it!

Enlarged...
m1.jpg

And here's some structure on a crater that has been partially airbrushed out to probably hide it from view! Is it a huge triangular UFO?

Latitude = -35 (not 35)
Longitude = 208
This is the original image taken from the Clementine image browser
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

And here's a similar structure on Mars too taken by the Viking orbiter!!

Viking image. Latitude 22.5 degrees, longitude 203 degrees. Enlarged 400%

Why has the official NASA link to this mars image been yanked off the net? Smells of a conspiracy, what? (Luckily I downloaded it before the image disappeared!)

I have plenty more but that will do for now!

And by the way, here's an anomaly from one of the Moon images taken by Chandrayaan...Something blanked out by ISRO?

M2.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Thanks bro. Now what the heck are 'classified images'? What are they trying to hide? Alien bases on the Moon? That's the million dollar question! Any ideas on why these images are classified?

Here's what I found after hours of scouring NASA's images taken by the Lunar Orbiters.....

Bottom left to top right: Parallel tracks photographed before any rover landed on the Moon! Whodunit?

Some more geometric designs....Check out the 'T' shaped structure in the middle of the image and what looks like a square building next to it!

Enlarged...
View attachment 13761

And here's some structure on a crater that has been partially airbrushed out to probably hide it from view! Is it a huge triangular UFO?

Latitude = -35 (not 35)
Longitude = 208
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Why has the official NASA link to this mars image been yanked off the net? Smells of a conspiracy, what? (Luckily I downloaded it before the image disappeared!)

And by the way, here's an anomaly from one of the Moon images taken by Chandrayaan...Something blanked out by ISRO?

View attachment 13762

Cheers!
Alien, resources or some nice site for weapon testing, images are never published till they are unclassified by government. Be it India or anywhere in world.

Akask kumar

Enlarged...
View attachment 13761

Latitude = -35 (not 35)
Longitude = 208
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

View attachment 13762

Cheers!
i am also a firm believer of alien bases on the moon and ancient ruins/structure on mars(past civilization).. there are enough evidenced available online to prove either alien exist or there was an intelligent civilization.
I hope some day gvt bodies recognize their existence and share the classified data with the world.

there is a youtube channel "secureteam10" -- the content it posts is genuine most of the time.you must follow it..

Akask kumar

either u make 1 large chapati from dough or make multiple small chapati from the same dough , it doesnt matter.

the PSLV C-37 launch will be a success.its like any other PSLV launch. it will deliver the 1.3 tonne package in the orbit.The challenge will be distribution/displacement of the individual mini packages..

P.S-- all the satellite will be delivered into the same orbit i.e 505 km above into the polar sun synchronous orbit..

this job is dirt in the nail for ISRO..

Prayash

TE="Akask kumar, post: 1268200, member: 19539"]i am also a firm believer of alien bases on the moon and ancient ruins/structure on mars(past civilization).. there are enough evidenced available online to prove either alien exist or there was an intelligent civilization.
I hope some day gvt bodies recognize their existence and share the classified data with the world.

there is a youtube channel "secureteam10" -- the content it posts is genuine most of the time.you must follow it..[/QUOTE]
Yeah i do like that channel, i think u should create a thread about aliens/conspiracy theories! :clap2:

Akask kumar

.........................................................................................deleted

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles