Infrastructure and Energy Sector

thebakofbakchod

All these are PWD projects that have almost 0 oversight from even the state governments, let alone central governments. The system without fail always works like this -> local babu MLA parasite awards contract to his friend/shell company. This village construction company usually has 0 expertise, manpower or machinery to build the project but will underbid others to win the L1 tender. The project without fail will overshoot the cost and deadline by years. If built, the works are so shoddy that it will wash away within the first week or monsoon. Babu calls for new tenders to repair/fix the original mess and the cycle repeats. Nothing short of death penalties to all involved will fix this mess, because there is no short term fix for such deeply rooted corruption.

and calling this bridge as under construction is misleading. It has been abandoned for years.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The whole of east Delhi/Ghaziabad area should be nuked and rebuilt. This is literally 5th world. How did this area end up this bad? I genuinely believe random Bihar towns in the most backward districts with $400 capita income look better than this/has less filth/grime.

^ see after 6 min at the landscape, surrounding street etc.

Edit: and don't get me started on the crime. I think it is actually game over for jeet diaspora if the daily crime that happens here gets translated/picked up. Not a single day goes by without some poor girl (<10) getting rpd and killed. A substantial portion of messed up NCR crime that is claimed to be in Delhi happens here. Genuinely the most depraved hellhole in the planet.
Ghaziabad is a hub for samuday vishesh, had lived there earlier (no not in these shanties ofc) to save on rents but moved on when transport costs and time used to be unsustainable for me.

And hence you can't nuke it either else "Islam will come in danger".

notaname

Country flag
Soil erosion and depleting ground water levels are a non-issue for people it seems. Look how dry this looks.
It's true, MP state government roads are better in design and overall health then NHAI's national highways.

They get repaired instantly and you will find less or none potholes in majority of the roads if it is an state highway.

NutCracker

Country flag

You were right brozzer. The whole of MP seems to be developing except East MP. Wonder if the roads there are as good as the rest of MP. @NutCracker
National highways are good, But local roads full of dust. They are built and dug up every year . No coordination between different govt agencies (planned loot) , BJPigs are running scam. Bonus jam and asthama with flyover construction

That's why their Mayor candidate was kicked out, but alas , Congi winner jumped into washing machine just few months back.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles