Indians sing pakistani national anthem to spread 'peace'

desicanuk

It would have been more appropriate to sing Tarana-e-Pakistan - the first national anthem composed by Jagannath Azad at the request of Mohammad Ali Jinnah. It was discarded by the ruling Pakistani bigots since it was composed by a kafir. Qaumi Tarana was then commissioned - a halal national anthem which most Pakistanis probably dont understand since it is composed in a foreign language - Farsi.Farcical indeed.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
dhin tak dhintak dhinnnnnnn
Dhinnnnnn taka takkk :india2:
Ba-Dum-Tiss!!!

She's just saving her face,as last year she had wished independence day to those porkies but didn't wish Indians on theirs.

Keep in mind this was before so called 'Gurmehar Whore Controversy',hence it went largely unnoticed.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
so many people have gathered in Islamabad...
why don't IAF do aerobatics in Indian cities?

Krusty

Country flag
Khalistanis are supporting Gurmehar Kaur big time on NZ Punjabi Radio. They made it as Hindus are attacking Sikh girl.

I am glad Punjabi Sikhs and Hindus saw this fraud of AAP and AAPtards and kicked in the gut by not electing them in Punjab.
A Friend from USA was saying the exact same thing about Sikhs in Canada and to a lesser extent, the USA. He is worried especially about the groups in Canada.

@Project Dharma ji, what is it with Canada's and Sikh groups which are pro Pakistan?canntoy shed some light? I believe the maximum pro-Khalistan activity (AFAIK) is in Canada. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
A Friend from USA was saying the exact same thing about Sikhs in Canada and to a lesser extent, the USA. He is worried especially about the groups in Canada.

@Project Dharma ji, what is it with Canada's and Sikh groups which are pro Pakistan?canntoy shed some light? I believe the maximum pro-Khalistan activity (AFAIK) is in Canada. Do correct me if I'm wrong.
I had written a long detailed post about it earlier but that's right. Canada has a lot of Khalistanis. Their core is a significant mass of people who immigrated in the 80s and are disgruntled by inaction on 84 riots and police heavy handedness as well as the Army action on the Golden Temple. Over time, their numbers have ebbed and flowed but the small core of the group is the most hardcore and somewhat older in age. The younger supporters are their kids and grandkids who are not that serious about Khalistan but think it is cool to make Youtube videos, sing songs etc. Overtime, these people have made common cause with Pakistan (because the enemy of my enemy etc etc).

I believe they are not that serious about Khalistan overall and given a serious attempt by the Indian government to hear their grievances and prosecution of the 84 rioters they can be brought back into the fold. Overall, I wouldn't be too worried about them as an Indian. Their activities are limited to making Youtube videos, social media posts, demonstrations etc. Still, bad PR for India but not that big of a threat to national integrity.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Man! This aman ki thamasha brigade has now completely lost it!

But then, one of our own Indian politicians said on TV yesterday that he will refuse to sing our national anthem as it is against Islam! And here these knuckleheads are singing the national anthem of an Islamic state! :doh:

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
as it is against Islam!
Sir, he would be right. Nationalism is forbidden in Islam as Muslims are supposed to put Ummah over nationalism.

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The example of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.” (Bukhari)

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Sir, he would be right. Nationalism is forbidden in Islam as Muslims are supposed to put Ummah over nationalism.
Islam before nationalism? Ok, let's take a hypothetical situation:

Let's say that the Islamic Army of Pak is fighting a war with India. Suddenly there is a threat to Islam in Saudi Arabia by mercenaries taking over the holy mosques in Mecca and Medina. Now would Pakistan's Islamic army stop fighting for Pakistan and be diverted from the frontlines to defend Islam in Saudi Arabia instead?

I don't think they would. So all this sentiment about defending the Muslim Ummah and Islam instead of one's nation is pure unadulterated hogwash. It will always be nationalism first always and every time. The Muslims need to stop the charade of Islam over nationalism. When the chips are down it will always be the defence of the nation first and not Islam, even if it's the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Krusty

Country flag
Now would Pakistan's Islamic army stop fighting for Pakistan and be diverted from the frontlines to defend Islam in Saudi Arabia instead?
Yes. A portion of the fighting forces definitely will be diverted and will join volunteers from other Islamic nation for action in KSA. Especially if Mecca is under threat. Infact, there will be mass desertion among ranks if the TOP brass doesn't allow for such a diversion. Even their war with India is rooted in Islamic ideology. How will they fight India with all their hearts if Mecca is under threat?

Last edited:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Islam before nationalism? Ok, let's take a hypothetical situation:

Let's say that the Islamic Army of Pak is fighting a war with India. Suddenly there is a threat to Islam in Saudi Arabia by mercenaries taking over the holy mosques in Mecca and Medina. Now would Pakistan's Islamic army stop fighting for Pakistan and be diverted from the frontlines to defend Islam in Saudi Arabia instead?

I don't think they would. So all this sentiment about defending the Muslim Ummah and Islam instead of one's nation is pure unadulterated hogwash. It will always be nationalism first always and every time. The Muslims need to stop the charade of Islam over nationalism. When the chips are down it will always be the defence of the nation first and not Islam, even if it's the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
I disagree. Why will Pak's army fight with India. To establish rule of Islam over India, over Lal Quila from where the Sultans ruled. Infact every war in ME has happened in the name of Islam.
There are Muslim netas in SP, Owaisi etc saying openly that first they are Muslim then they are Indian. Hence it is not all hogwash, it is true. There was a brilliant speech by Doval where he said that political Islam is a double edged sword. It can be used to protect the country if Islam is protected by that way or same Islam can destroy the country if religious interest go against the nation.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Yes. A portion of the fighting forces definitely will be diverted and will join volunteers from other Islamic nation for action in KSA. Especially if Mecca is under threat. Infact, there will be mass desertion among ranks if the TOP brass doesn't allow for such a diversion. Even their war with India is rooted in Islamic ideology. How will they fight India with all their hearts if Mecca is under threat?
The Paki Army would need every boot on the ground in a war with India! So diverting troops to defend Islam in Saudi Arabia or elsewhere is not an option. But as you mentioned, there could be mass desertions by the fundamentalist factions within the Pak Army.

So getting back to where I started, the defence of the Pak nation will always be the priority and not defending Islam!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles