Indian Economy: News and Discussion

vishnugupt

Country flag
Protein powders are made from either eggs or dairy milk or whey (a byproduct of cheese or paneer) or plant sources such as soyabeans, peas and rice. Some protein powders, marketed
in packages as protein supplements, contain protein from multiple sources. Protein powders may also contain added sugars, non-caloric sweeteners and additives such as artificial
flavoring, hence, are not advisable to be consumed on a regular basis. Whey protein is rich in branched chain amino acids
(BCAAs). Recent evidence suggests that BCAAs may increase the risk of certain non-communicable diseases (NCDs).
As mentioned above, adequate non-protein energy from
carbohydrate and fat is essential for dietary proteins/AA to be utilized for protein synthesis and for related functions in the body. Consuming high level of protein, especially in the form of protein supplement powders, is therefore not advisable.
Many athletes consume very high amounts of protein, often as protein powders. Protein requirements are not as high as commonly perceived. In fact, research findings indicate that dietary protein supplementation is associated with only a small increase in muscle strength and size during prolonged resistance exercise training (RET) in healthy adults; and protein intake levels greater than
~ 1. g/kg/day do not contribute any further to RET-induced gains in muscle mass.
"Non-professional" Protein lovers and Yoga lovers have a simple similarity, both are extremely lazy and stupid.

Yoga lovers will claim themselves a great Yogis but end up sacking shoulders like chicken while sitting on sofa.

Similarly Protein lovers believe they will become lean just by consuming tons of protein but mostly end up becoming fat like Ginger.

Just go to graze animal in farmland for 6 months regularly. Your body will become like Jackie Chan.

Humen body follow simple rule. Body Weight inversely proportion to hard work and squarely proportion to food ( any food)

All type of food ( Fat, protein and carbohydrates) eventually become fat in body if don't work hard.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Protein powders are made from either eggs or dairy milk or whey (a byproduct of cheese or paneer) or plant sources such as soyabeans, peas and rice. Some protein powders, marketed
in packages as protein supplements, contain protein from multiple sources. Protein powders may also contain added sugars, non-caloric sweeteners and additives such as artificial
flavoring, hence, are not advisable to be consumed on a regular basis. Whey protein is rich in branched chain amino acids
(BCAAs). Recent evidence suggests that BCAAs may increase the risk of certain non-communicable diseases (NCDs).
As mentioned above, adequate non-protein energy from
carbohydrate and fat is essential for dietary proteins/AA to be utilized for protein synthesis and for related functions in the body. Consuming high level of protein, especially in the form of protein supplement powders, is therefore not advisable.
Many athletes consume very high amounts of protein, often as protein powders. Protein requirements are not as high as commonly perceived. In fact, research findings indicate that dietary protein supplementation is associated with only a small increase in muscle strength and size during prolonged resistance exercise training (RET) in healthy adults; and protein intake levels greater than
~ 1. g/kg/day do not contribute any further to RET-induced gains in muscle mass.
A litre of milk has 50% more BCAA than a scoop of whey protein. Yeah people should stop consuming milk as well. I mean whey protein isn't some magical chemical stuff churned in labs. It's just ultrafiltered whey powder. Calling unflavoured whey powder as junk is indeed retarded. It is much more healthier than the Complan, bournvita trash they allowed to be gulped by Indian kids.

thebakofbakchod

Mashallah. Now someone needs to raze or nuke the Mahipalpur Village next to it, and Palam colony on the other end of the airport. geniunely a national disgrace that this is the state of "urban infra" outside your biggest airport in your capital city.

1715512696770.png

1715512721436.png

1715512739386.png

1715512756158.png

1715512775898.png

Mudixi seems proud of this scene. In fact delhi's urban ghettos are geniunely 5th world and as bad as Dharavi. Ridiculous how this was allowed to get so bad with no attempt at redevelopment

1715512835676.png

1715512869721.png

1715512884484.png

1715512907827.png

1715512998321.png

Mashallah the capital city of jeetland. And people go saaar don't go there when some gora goes to this area and starts to badmouth it. I think at least 50% of Delhi NCT lives in these zones, and more or less 100% of messed up crime happens here. This zone is genuinely more depraved and filthy than the worst towns in Bihar. Not even CCP/Soviet commies can redeem this. The only solution is to Build more towns like Noida and shift the capital.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Mashallah. Now someone needs to raze or nuke the Mahipalpur Village next to it, and Palam colony on the other end of the airport. geniunely a national disgrace that this is the state of "urban infra" outside your biggest airport in your capital city.

View attachment 252574

View attachment 252575

View attachment 252576

View attachment 252577

View attachment 252578

Mudixi seems proud of this scene. In fact delhi's urban ghettos are geniunely 5th world and as bad as Dharavi. Ridiculous how this was allowed to get so bad with no attempt at redevelopment

View attachment 252579

View attachment 252580

View attachment 252581

View attachment 252582

View attachment 252583

Mashallah the capital city of jeetland. And people go saaar don't go there when some gora goes to this area and starts to badmouth it. I think at least 50% of Delhi NCT lives in these zones, and more or less 100% of messed up crime happens here. This zone is genuinely more depraved and filthy than the worst towns in Bihar. Not even CCP/Soviet commies can redeem this. The only solution is to Build more towns like Noida and shift the capital.
This demography is a curse upon this nation
1715513203073.png

new salem

Country flag
A litre of milk has 50% more BCAA than a scoop of whey protein. Yeah people should stop consuming milk as well. I mean whey protein isn't some magical chemical stuff churned in labs. It's just ultrafiltered whey powder. Calling unflavoured whey powder as junk is indeed retarded. It is much more healthier than the Complan, bournvita trash they allowed to be gulped by Indian kids.
This should be made mandatory in all mid day meal schemes along with some brain boosters

notaname

Country flag
They recommended milk in same report 250ml per day. :dude:

I read whole report apart from this section everything is good and can be followed without any issues, diet plans are there for both veg and non veg, one more thing to consider is that they are only recommending nearly 2000 calories for adult which seems to be less according to me but that also varies from person to person.

And major recommendation we should follow from there is not using non stick and almunium utensils, maybe prefer earthen pots or steel one's.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They recommended milk in same report 250ml per day. :dude:

I read whole report apart from this section everything is good and can be followed without any issues, diet plans are there for both veg and non veg, one more thing to consider is that they are only recommending nearly 2000 calories for adult which seems to be less according to me but that also varies from person to person.

And major recommendation we should follow from there is not using non stick and almunium utensils, maybe prefer earthen pots or steel one's.
2000 calories will starve a 75kg guy if he's not doing anything and is a lazy couch potato.

They're like: "We should ensure that jeets don't become muscular, good looking, tall and healthy, they should all have skinny bodies with pot bellies".

Sometimes I feel that they come up with low cutoffs to coverup health issues in India. Use a low cutoff and declare everyone well nourished.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Headline doesn't match content.
Nice try Hans, but it is your economy that is going to the gutter.
It isn't the Japanese that are angry, it is the German Shepherds at DW who wrote that 2nd hand cope article because they know they're next in line.

shade

Country flag
Weird title. Why is there 'angst'? And why are the Germs speaking for the Japanese? No such news from japanese media. Sour grapes.
It isn't the Japanese that are angry, it is the German Shepherds at DW who wrote that 2nd hand cope article because they know they're next in line.
I know, The Germ economy is being propped up somehow but their businesses already have cold feet and are relocating to other countries in the EU, Turkey or China.

Don't know what is Japan's matter but thier economy is stagnating since 20 years so i doubt they give a fuck
Meanwhile ZE LAHGEST EKONOMIE IM EUROPA will have a downward slide since it was dependent on cheap Ruzzian Gas that Uncle Sam has prevented them from accessing.

Now Germ govt and suits do monthly mujra infront of Xi for more investment and business :bplease:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I know, The Germ economy is being propped up somehow but their businesses already have cold feet and are relocating to other countries in the EU, Turkey or China.

Don't know what is Japan's matter but thier economy is stagnating since 20 years so i doubt they give a fuck
Meanwhile ZE LAHGEST EKONOMIE IM EUROPA will have a downward slide since it was dependent on cheap Ruzzian Gas that Uncle Sam has prevented them from accessing.

Now Germ govt and suits do monthly mujra infront of Xi for more investment and business :bplease:
Euro is the only thing that is preventing germs to be overtaken in nominal terms.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles