Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Ugra Bhairav

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
this technology should not be allowed in India, it is a national security nightmare unless the satellites are govt owned. the counter argument of "govt should not be in the business of doing business" should not apply when it comes national security. imagine a scenario, where some security related churn in happening somewhere in the country and security apparatus are in the blind since airwaves not passing thru any terrestrial networks.
If Le-Li are crying then something is been done good...

Telecommunications Bill, 2023, will negate all the legitimate concerns.

I think this is how the concern are been taken care of :
1703050771804.png

1703050820739.png

1703050892291.png

1703050914327.png

1703050999627.png

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Chewthis screwing stuff up for us (everyone else as well)

View attachment 233334

Indian merchandise exporters caution of a potential 25-30 per cent increase in freight rates for shipments to Europe and Africa, due to the ongoing security issues along the Red Sea trade route.

The Bab-el-Mandeb Strait, a critical passage for global trade, has witnessed disruptions after insurers are hesitating to cover shipments following an attack by Houthi militants.

To make matters worse, insurers are now imposing a $5,200 war risk surcharge, impacting Indian exporters.
I might we war hawking but aren't we supposed to do so something about this.
Houthis have no much backing except Iran. We can take on them in a joint operaton with West
Just strike on their assets is good enough.
Godamn when are we putting our shitty carriers to use.
Just need an Indian ship to be attacked and it should be it.

Cheepek

View attachment 233334

Indian merchandise exporters caution of a potential 25-30 per cent increase in freight rates for shipments to Europe and Africa, due to the ongoing security issues along the Red Sea trade route.

The Bab-el-Mandeb Strait, a critical passage for global trade, has witnessed disruptions after insurers are hesitating to cover shipments following an attack by Houthi militants.

To make matters worse, insurers are now imposing a $5,200 war risk surcharge, impacting Indian exporters.
Might as well be a catalyst to IMEC

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

View attachment 233334

Need to send our aircraft carriers to bomb that shithole out of those yemeni sandniggers.
Also isn't it funny how each year some new drama has started to happen?
2020: Covid lockdowns
2021: Further Covid lockdowns
2022: Russia-Ukrainazi war
2023: Israel-Hamas war
2024: Yemeni sandniggers choking red sea.

USA/EU have a lot to gain, with huge inflation levels, they are able to print and grow their economy in nominal terms even if economy isn't really growing at all due to their hard currencies.
I might we war hawking but aren't we supposed to do so something about this.
Houthis have no much backing except Iran. We can take on them in a joint operaton with West
Just strike on their assets is good enough.
Godamn when are we putting our shitty carriers to use.
Just need an Indian ship to be attacked and it should be it.
Exactly, when you have your assets deployed, fuckin use them when needed. Houthis need to be bombed by INS Vikramaditya CBG or INS Vikrant if it can.

NutCracker

Country flag

SmartSelect_20231220_124714_Brave.jpg

Compare to Choina.
Some say it's 10 , some say 12.

Screenshot_20231220_124736.jpg

sauntheninja

Country flag
This country will forever remain a massive shithole. Ironically, when we were currently ranting over the absolutely pathetic state of Indian cities on SSC, this was passed...
View attachment 233349
The opposition is opposing dharavi redevelopment as well. Why not just give them free housing it will improve the quality of lives for all of us imagine no slums in our cities so people aren't throwing their garbage directly in the sewage

Blademaster

This country will forever remain a massive shithole. Ironically, when we were currently ranting over the absolutely pathetic state of Indian cities on SSC, this was passed...
View attachment 233349
Sorry I disagree with you. A farm, a house that I was born into, that was purchased by my father under a government program in a defense colony that was later declared to be unauthorized is now falling apart because we cannot even do basic repair work to keep it habitable. How is the fault of ours when the municipality failed in its work and enforcement and we have to suffer along with the rest even though we have followed the rules and regulations. Its a stupid law and one giant mess of poo.

Ugra Bhairav

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sorry I disagree with you. A farm, a house that I was born into, that was purchased by my father under a government program in a defense colony that was later declared to be unauthorized is now falling apart because we cannot even do basic repair work to keep it habitable. How is the fault of ours when the municipality failed in its work and enforcement and we have to suffer along with the rest even though we have followed the rules and regulations. Its a stupid law and one giant mess of poo.
Bro! Same is the story of these people in unauthorised colonies.

The khangress deliberately in past 70 years let unauthorised colonies developed, usurping money from people while letting them encroach lands and develop unauthorised colonies.

People have constructed houses with their hard earned money and are in the same situation like your family.

Sometimes dont know how to react weather curse the decision or praise it.

Kumata

Country flag
Need of the hour is to get rid of these , redevelop the land and sell excess capacity to recover cost whole original habitants gets their own space in high rise...

It,s a 2 way streets.. legalizing them does nothing on ground.. just increases the land cost and brings in additional revenue to municipalities ... we all know govt is first in time when to comes to receving the money and last when it is time to delivery of amenities..

Blademaster

Need of the hour is to get rid of these , redevelop the land and sell excess capacity to recover cost whole original habitants gets their own space in high rise...

It,s a 2 way streets.. legalizing them does nothing on ground.. just increases the land cost and brings in additional revenue to municipalities ... we all know govt is first in time when to comes to receving the money and last when it is time to delivery of amenities..
Screw you. Why should I lose the home that I was born into to satisfy your moral sense of right and wrong? We paid for the property took care of the property and followed the rules and regulations. Why should we lose it just because you want to correct a mistake?

Kumata

Country flag
Screw you. Why should I lose the home that I was born into to satisfy your moral sense of right and wrong? We paid for the property took care of the property and followed the rules and regulations. Why should we lose it just because you want to correct a mistake?
You did not followed the bold part.. thats why it was a illegal colony in first place...

Each piece of land have a usage in records.. for eg, you cannot build a house on agricultural land and so on so forth.....

and i am not looking for any moral right or wrong... It is the rules stupid...U might have bought land with your legal money but u forget to do the due diligence.. buying is the easiest part...buying it with due dilligence and correctly is the hardest part..

Blademaster

You did not followed the bold part.. thats why it was a illegal colony in first place...

Each piece of land have a usage in records.. for eg, you cannot build a house on agricultural land and so on so forth.....

and i am not looking for any moral right or wrong... It is the rules stupid...U might have bought land with your legal money but u forget to do the due diligence.. buying is the easiest part...buying it with due dilligence and correctly is the hardest part..
It was granted by the authorities in the first place!!!! And how can we live if we don't have a house and a roof and how can we farm if we do not have the necessary structures??!!! Do you expect us to live without a roof over our head? What kind of logic do you use?

It's people like you that keeps the nation from advancing!

Kumata

Country flag
It was granted by the authorities in the first place!!!! And how can we live if we don't have a house and a roof and how can we farm if we do not have the necessary structures??!!! Do you expect us to live without a roof over our head? What kind of logic do you use?

It's people like you that keeps the nation from advancing!
You have a certain grouse and you are trying to address and blame it on me .. not gonna work...

Do u think these illegal colonies do not had necessary documents from authorities...No one is saying that u cannot have a roof .. all i m saying is to re-develop these lands and allow the current residents to stay there post re-development....

Apply your peanut size brain a bit and try to understand the basics... your rants r doing no good to your cause per se...

Cheepek

If not full fabs, but if we manage to absorb some packaging know-how in India through more ATMPs; it may be very good as well.

"...And that is not all. With the miniaturization of transistors becoming tougher, chipmakers are urgently seeking alternative ways to boost chip performance.

This is where chip packaging, once a mere afterthought for most chipmakers, comes in. Intel and TSMC, for example, have earmarked billions of dollars to develop new ways of connecting different chip types, like processors and memory, together.

This approach may give China a further chance to catch up, as the tools used for chip packaging do not fall under U.S. export controls, at least not yet.

“You don’t need very delicate, complicated equipment for advanced packaging, and it is possible to use advanced packaging technologies to push forward from 7-nm to 5- or even 3-nm [performance],” an executive with Kinsus Interconnect Technology, a Nvidia and AMD chip substrate supplier, told Nikkei Asia."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles