Indian Economy: News and Discussion

doreamon

Country flag
Rs 2.37 lakh crore worth of MSP direct payments to wheat and paddy farmers

Rationalised and comprehensive scheme to be implanted to reduce reliance on oil seed imports....

Thats 35 billion$ freebies..
MSP is there in india since 1966 . Noone can remove MSP . Majority of work force in this country belong to small farmer catagory who needs some protection . Best way to make MSP irrelivant is to change structure of econonomy gradually .

Farmers of UP , MP Bihar should demand msp as well why only Punjab and Haryana farmers get msp ?
MSP is all over india in different crops . In certain states like Bihar farmers have independence to sell crops without interference of middle man to private party .

Knowitall

You know that our population isn't that spending type u except , don't apply similar notion for US and India , tax should have been reduced but how will u manage funds for all these schemes
I'm not asking for schemes I'm pointing out the fact that despite giving similar amount of tax the returns are negligible.

This dhandhli of farmer scheme has been going on from independence with meagre results all because the govt cannot hold on the reforms but will throw money on a endless pit.

Leave schemes aside just give the middle class their hard earned money.

That alone is enough to propel the economy for a long long time.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I'm not asking for schemes I'm pointed out the fact that despite giving similar amount of tax the returns are negligible.

This dhandhli of farmer scheme has been going on from independence with meagre results all because the govt cannot hold on the reforms but will throw money on a endless pit.

Leave schemes aside just give the middle class their hard earned money.

That alone is enough to propel the economy for a long long time.
Last time farmers were tried to be reformed and they turned terrorist , muft ki todne walo ki kami nahi h , and Punjab have single rule ,either we rule or we burn this country in the name of minority rights and when they are put in their place they cry fascism .

If tax are reduced ,how will u pay for all these schemes like pli and infra for job creation ?

So farmers freebies and schemes fund can't be reduced , if u reduce the freebies to terror minorities then it is a genocide as per the liberandu , just tell me how will u reform this country

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
You tagged a fking anti hindu for middle class , please be aware of what shit you post
If a statement is true, it doesn't alter the fact even if that comes from the Devil himself.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The best way to boost growth is by increasing the amount of money the consumer has on his hands.

Consumers flush with money will result in a economy flush with funds.

Money circulating from the hands of the middle class is what drives electronics and automobile sales.

When Tai is was moaning about millennials using ola and uber she failed to understand that they simply don't have enough money to afford cars.

Unfortunately for us we have the pay taxes at the levels of European countries while getting zero benefits either in educational healthcare or inflation.
just for the sake of hypothetical counter argument.

as things stand today avenues of discretionary spending for general public is limited, can't go to malls, can't go to movies, can't do regular shopping, can't do travelling freely etc etc.

only unrestricted avenue to spend is online shopping which is flooded with chinese goods if you go to amazon or flipkart, which probably is why imports have risen so much current fiscal.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
If a fact is half , then it matter who said that
Well, I'm a middle class tax paying salaried individual and I have been getting fcked by this Govt. The senior member of this very same party Late Susma Swaraj once cried for the tax payers when in opposition demanding the tax exemption limit to Rs.5 Lac. That was year 2012-13? Now, her own party has been in power since 2014 and gleefully fcking us Middleclass.

But then, Middleclass is now useless for them, no matter how they climed on the shoulders of this middleclass.

sauntheninja

Country flag

as things stand today avenues of discretionary spending for general public is limited, can't go to malls, can't go to movies, can't do regular shopping, can't do travelling freely etc etc.

only unrestricted avenue to spend is online shopping which is flooded with chinese goods if you go to amazon or flipkart, which probably is why imports have risen so much current fiscal.
There weren't many restrictions put even during the peak of omicron and most people don't go to malls they go to markets near the railway stations for example which were fully open

Knowitall

Last time farmers were tried to be reformed and they turned terrorist , muft ki todne walo ki kami nahi h , and Punjab have single rule ,either we rule or we burn this country in the name of minority rights and when they are put in their place they cry fascism .

If tax are reduced ,how will u pay for all these schemes like pli and infra for job creation ?

So farmers freebies and schemes fund can't be reduced , if u reduce the freebies to terror minorities then it is a genocide as per the liberandu , just tell me how will u reform this country
By having a strong govt at the centre which can push reforms.

As you pointed out farmers turned terrorists. True but I ask you from how many states?

Matter of fact is that the farmers protest was a failure of the govt to solve the issue from the start to finish.

Failure to control the propaganda failure to stop the flow of money failure to arrest people and their biggest failure to end the protests after the incident on 26 Jan.

As for your point if this govt is truly scared of decreasing minority money because they are scared of protests then God help us all.

Knowitall

Huh??

Most people have been shopping at Mall and eating outside for quite sometime now. Infact I watched both 83 and Spiderman in threatre.

This is just a strawman argument that public is locked in homes which is simply not true.

warmachine541

Country flag
Well, I'm a middle class tax paying salaried individual and I have been getting fcked by this Govt. The senior member of this very same party Late Susma Swaraj once cried for the tax payers when in opposition demanding the tax exemption limit to Rs.5 Lac. That was year 2012-13? Now, her own party has been in power since 2014 and gleefully fcking us Middleclass.

But then, Middleclass is now useless for them, no matter how they climed on the shoulders of this middleclass.
Don't worry, they'll start caring when we become poor.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles