Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Alfalfa

Country flag
Read the damn last point again and again and again. I am tired of writing the same thing over and over. This person is the director of IIT Delhi.

View attachment 122541
All points are fair, but this 5% figure is absolute bullshit... either they've combined data from all MTech, Non-Engineering courses like Business and Urban Planning etc. to dilute the denominator AND are just factoring in immediate placement data right after graduation while not accounting for the ones who prefer to gain workex before going for their masters...

Based on my friends circle which is a reasonably large sample size, this figure is ATLEAST 30%-35%, fact is NIT boys end up doing far more for the country in core engineering fields than IITians do

sauntheninja

Country flag
So, we should adopt what they are doing? Capitalist democracy with liberalism?

That's not how it works, the entire "free market" in America is rigged through oligarch monopolies or state capitalist centrally planned policies. The entire premise that the economy is democratic, based on individual choices of the consumer is blatantly false. Take Japan for example, the post war economic boom is driven by fascist war time economic polices whereby the state works with corporations to further its own nationalized industries.

The subsequent economic decline of Japan can partially be attributed to its attempt to liberalize its economy in the face of American coercion. Their country was destroyed by liberalism. Economics is a rigged game, there is no such thing as free. It is always directed at the behest of oligarchs or the power of state sovereignty.
Japan enjoys a very high quality of life with excellent infrastructure and low crime and they haven't had to give up their cultural identity like china to achieve this

This video busts some myths about the economy of japan

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Well, its a myth that electric vehicles are total environmental friendly. Take into the account pollution created while making batteries and electricity too. That why GOI is looking at H2 fuel now. Wait, don't jump on the BEV yet.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Well, its a myth that electric vehicles are total environmental friendly. Take into the account pollution created while making batteries and electricity too. That why GOI is looking at H2 fuel now. Wait, don't jump on the BEV yet.
Me : is this environment friendly?
45715F12-161D-4069-98F6-C6EE0453D60B.jpeg

haldi :Ya'll Nibbiars Well, its a myth that buffaloes are total environmental friendly. Take into the account pollution created while the methane that comes out of their orifices too. That why GOI is looking at H2 fuel now. Wait, don't jump on the buffaloes yet.

Haldilal

Country flag
View attachment 123743

haldi :Ya'll Nibbiars Well, its a myth that buffaloes are total environmental friendly. Take into the account pollution created while the methane that comes out of their orifices too. That why GOI is looking at H2 fuel now. Wait, don't jump on the buffaloes yet.
Ya'll Nibbiars scarcem ki bhi hadh hote Hai.

And here by Fascist Modi regions due to Cynic Ezsasa Nibba dosen't approves of the GOI Policies.

images - 2021-10-31T225337.647.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

The Ismail House housing the Zara store near the fountain. This building was hidden by large Banyan trees, so they poised them by spreading chemicals over it's. And finally cut it down. No Enivormentalist said a thing because it was done by the corporates and only wake up against the public Infrastructures.

207x9Rp_.jpeg

FGBHy0YVUAMDox8.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag

Covfefe

Country flag
View attachment 123743

Also the burps and farts- talking about buffalo not Haldi

Covfefe

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars metro causes pollution SUV's don't.

What a sham! Aarey forests replantation was already committed by the government and clearly these dumchoos have never seen the traffic jam on the Aarey roads during office hours. Is it okay to have thousands of Vehicles idling and polluting the environment for hours there? And why don't they talk about the massive film cities and the goddamn golf course made by cutting acres of land for these dalaals. Govt should acquire and evict these morons from the posh apartments made in Aarey and make a metro shed there ,CCP is the only language these dumchums understand

Crazywithmath

Country flag
All points are fair, but this 5% figure is absolute bullshit... either they've combined data from all MTech, Non-Engineering courses like Business and Urban Planning etc. to dilute the denominator AND are just factoring in immediate placement data right after graduation while not accounting for the ones who prefer to gain workex before going for their masters...

Based on my friends circle which is a reasonably large sample size, this figure is ATLEAST 30%-35%, fact is NIT boys end up doing far more for the country in core engineering fields than IITians do
Hmm, this is from immediate placement data. IIT M's would look similar as well. During my time (8-10) years ago, barring few depts like CSE, ECE, EE; number of offers from abroad was negligible. IITs have actually increased their intake capacity massively recently and that might have diluted the denominator to some extent as well. I have witnessed reverse migration as well; plenty of that. But for hardcore high end research works (that would require millions in funding) India is still quite not the place to be in and that I can say confidently. About your point on NIT, yes, I agree. NITs and reputed RECs do better in core engg fields.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Chennai Updates (#WearAMask😷) (@UpdatesChennai) Tweeted:
TN Govt has slashed land prices of various SIDCO Industrial Estates across TN to encourage more Investments into the state.. #TamilNadu #MakeInTN

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles