Indian Economy: News and Discussion

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But CCP has made it clear thru it’s actions that they don’t want to share prosperity with anyone else.

CCP blocks Indian companies from exporting to China and creating new companies in China, where as India allows Chinese goods to be sold in India and Chinese companies to create companies in India.
India have companies in China , like OYO and Land Rover .

And India need Chinese company build factory in India , like Xiaomi ,Vivo , Oppo....

China have most brand's factory in China , and I don't know why are you said that.

You know Tesla have build a new factory in China , and 100% share is Tesla itself.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But CCP has made it clear thru it’s actions that they don’t want to share prosperity with anyone else.

CCP blocks Indian companies from exporting to China and creating new companies in China, where as India allows Chinese goods to be sold in India and Chinese companies to create companies in India.
If India have a phone better than Xiaomi , Vivo you will definitely choose this India phone .

In China market also , if you have a good product , Chinese will buy it .

Chinese not choose India product not because China block India product , but because India need to offer a better product.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If India have a phone better than Xiaomi , Vivo you will definitely choose this India phone .

In China market also , if you have a good product , Chinese will buy it .

Chinese not choose India product not because China block India product , but because India need to offer a better product.
I am not talking about exports, I am talking about Indians opening companies in China. Even if it is Chinese made products being sold to Chinese people, not everything is about manufacturing,trading is also an economic activity.

Deathstar

Country flag
India will surpass China in 15 years , because India's average age is 26, but China 37, China is getting old.

And you have better English , you can connect with the world better, India will have a better future.

So I come to this forum , and discuss with you ,but some of you like insult others.

Wish both country will all develop well , and do not wish other weaken, but to develop together

Honestly i dont think so India will achieve Chinas success. The problem is attitude. We lack ,u have

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am not talking about exports, I am talking about Indians opening companies in China. Even if it is Chinese made products being sold to Chinese people, not everything is about manufacturing,trading is also an economic activity.
India can open company in China , and a lot of India people are doing business in China .

And a lot of product are export from India to China , like cotton.

Deathstar

Country flag
Jury is still out on whether China is a success or not, not enough data to measure it, because outsiders don’t have access to their internal data.
Doesnt need any data. One of the valid comparison will be infrastructure.
Another comparison is per capita income.
Another is growth story - agriculture - manufacturing - services. We completely missed manufacturing stage and directly jumped onto services.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think many India do not open company in China not because China block , but because of language .

If you customer is Chinese , you need to speak Chinese , but , its said that Chinese is the most difficult language in the world ,

I think many few India can speak Chinese , not even write , write Chinese is 10 times harder than speak .

But , do business also need to read and draft contract.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think many India do not open company in China not because China block , but because of language .

If you customer is Chinese , you need to speak Chinese , but , its said that Chinese is the most difficult language in the world ,

I think many few India can speak Chinese , not even write , write Chinese is 10 times harder than speak .

But , do business also need to read and draft contract.
It’s ok mate, you may not know about these things.

Do research about what other are saying about this, it’s not just Indians complaining about this.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Doesnt need any data. One of the valid comparison will be infrastructure.
Another comparison is per capita income.
Another is growth story - agriculture - manufacturing - services. We completely missed manufacturing stage and directly jumped onto services.
Sustainable growth is also a factor. Chinese phenomena is a recent phenomenon.

There was a time when few economists wanted India wo follow Venezuelan economic model.

Sometimes a cookie takes a little time to crumble.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It’s ok mate, you may not know about these things.

Do research about what other are saying about this, it’s not just Indians complaining about this.
Of course , no country is 100% open its market to outside , the country's first choise is to protect its own industry.

But India & China can talk , India also block China open company in it.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sustainable growth is also a factor. Chinese phenomena is a recent phenomenon.

There was a time when few economists wanted India wo follow Venezuelan economic model.

Sometimes a cookie takes a little time to crumble.
But I think India need to build high speed train ASAP , because the land price and labor price will getting higher and higher , if India surpass China then build high speed train , it cost will high to the sky like Britain's cost now.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
But I think India need to build high speed train ASAP , because the land price and labor price will getting higher and higher , if India surpass China then build high speed train , it cost will high to the sky like Britain's cost now.
We will build as per our capacity and requirements.

Since it is a democracy, govt debt is not appreciated. CCP doesn’t have the accountability problem, they are not answerable to people on this point.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Since it is a democracy, govt debt is not appreciated. CCP doesn’t have the accountability problem, they are not answerable to people on this point.
Hubei province & Wuhan City's leader just replaced.......

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

And Chinese railway system is lose huge money every year.

And it not raise its ticket price for more than 10 years.

If it double its ticket price , railway system will have a lot of profit.

Do you think railway system lose a lot of money is a good thing or a bad thing.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bro that's what you mean by democracy and accountability... Bravo..
I don't know how democracy works , but in Chinese people's opinion, democracy spend too much time on discuss and bargain , so many time , its more meaningful to do things.

I can say both system have its advantage and its disadvantage.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
And Chinese railway system is lose huge money every year.

And it not raise its ticket price for more than 10 years.

If it double its ticket price , railway system will have a lot of profit.

Do you think railway system lose a lot of money is a good thing or a bad thing.
Railways loosing money in operations is a global phenomenon,it happens everywhere during initial years. I don’t know the financing structure of Chinese railway system, so can’t comment.

Difference between China/US and others is that, others are in debt to some other foreign bank.

abhay rajput

Country flag
I don't know how democracy works , but in Chinese people's opinion, democracy spend too much time on discuss and bargain , so many time , its more meaningful to do things.

I can say both system have its advantage and its disadvantage.
I do understand that development will be fast if only one party is calling the shots . You would understand the meaning of democracy the day Chinese citizens will have different opinion than CCP.. like tinamen square. Moreover authoritarian regime can not exit for forever.. they will come down and it will be very brutal..

Global Defence

Articles