Indian Economy: News and Discussion

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This is what we call wokeness. Support veg. Only when animal won't be ill treated.
Kahna kya chahte ho? That means you support non-veg even if animal is ill treated.

There is natural cycle for everything.Veg or non-veg no issues but don't promote these lab made chemical cocktails under the name of vegan and become a woke.
Even artificial meat is hitting stores in a few years, last year we saw “prototypes” of synthetic meat.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if I had the 1,10,000 crores I would had purchased a Blue chip company. And or better some Videshi Tech Firm's. But here the Sahara India Pariwar is just sitting on such a large amount and doing nothing's. :hehe:

Ya'll Nibbiars The PSU Bank's should take lessons from them. :lehappy:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Lab Grown, Chemical used liquid is called Milk?. Literally sometimes make the thing as silly as this into something that it's not. :hehe:
Almond or soy milk isnt lab grown. Its a food processing industry. Much like dairy industry itself. Wokeness is another issue, but promoting almond, soy milk isnt wrong. I have problem with PETA and its propaganda against Hindus. But almond or soy milk is good for health. It can be taken by people who are lactose intolerant. And its a booming industry with lots of money waiting to be made

Haldilal

Country flag
Almond or soy milk isnt lab grown. Its a food processing industry. Much like dairy industry itself. Wokeness is another issue, but promoting almond, soy milk isnt wrong. I have problem with PETA and its propaganda against Hindus. But almond or soy milk is good for health. It can be taken by people who are lactose intolerant. And its a booming industry with lots of money waiting to be made
Ya'll Nibbiars they are Niece Market Commoditty not a scalable product's. And even the Amul MD share this view.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if you think the Sahar India Pariwar is the largest Pyramid Scheme you are wrong there was another The Madoff investment scandal comprised of 30 Billion dollars investment amount and the total amount going to the 65 Billion US dollar's.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
This is what we call wokeness. Support veg. Only when animal won't be ill treated.
Kahna kya chahte ho? That means you support non-veg even if animal is ill treated.

There is natural cycle for everything.Veg or non-veg no issues but don't promote these lab made chemical cocktails under the name of vegan and become a woke.
I mean that it's okay to be vegan but without chemical dumping if you know that cattle will be treated like machines , instead if they do it in not painful ways ,like giving cattle drugs so they eat more or killing the calf by putting nails in their nose and beating them in their head with sticks and rods .

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
I mean that it's okay to be vegan but without chemical dumping if you know that cattle will be treated like machines , instead if they do it in not painful ways ,like giving cattle drugs so they eat more or killing the calf by putting nails in their nose and beating them in their head with sticks and rods .
Dairy industry is highly skewed towards female animal. Because its from there the money comes as milk. The male calves have no use, esp buffalo calves which cannot be used in carts/farms etc are given to butchers, or not given food so left to die. Only female calves remain alive. Male cow calves are thrown out and they are the source of the stray cattle we see around. I have myself seen dairy owners taking calves for feeding grass making them lose direction so that they never return home.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Dairy industry is highly skewed towards female animal. Because its from there the money comes as milk. The male calves have no use, esp buffalo calves which cannot be used in carts/farms etc are given to butchers, or not given food so left to die. Only female calves remain alive. Male cow calves are thrown out and they are the source of the stray cattle we see around. I have myself seen dairy owners taking calves for feeding grass making them lose direction so that they never return home.
If we can develop teck to reduce probabilities of a male born will reduce the load ,and one bull per 20 cows can be managed , also for variation they can be traded ,and need to be butchered can go down ,instead egg us a good source of protein and one of the best too ,better promote it as no one is killed ,and nothing will born out of it as they are parthenogenesis .

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
PATNA: Altogether 70 proposals entailing investments to the tune of Rs 3,516.09 crore were approved by the State Investment Promotion Board (SIPB) in its meeting held on Friday.

Tang

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if you think the Sahar India Pariwar is the largest Pyramid Scheme you are wrong there was another The Madoff investment scandal comprised of 30 Billion dollars investment amount and the total amount going to the 65 Billion US dollar's.
So Sahara is a pyramid scheme or a black money to white scheme?

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I have been quiet on the FDI for a long time. Well theres a Reason why. When many claim that many business will shift from China. Well in the long term many will shift. But remember not all will come to India. And remember we have just started after 4 years of slowdown in the FDI. It's will take atleast 2 years to be in the top position among the all nation's and FDI or no FDI is better to relay on the domestic production which can utilize the excess capacity left due to the Chinese Virus at that was shown exactly in the April Export data. The export driven by the Indian Firm's and not the FDI's.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
So Sahara is a pyramid scheme or a black money to white scheme?
Ya'll Nibbiars A Hybrid Model of both take 70 percent black money mix with 30 percent white and then you have a scheme of the Business :

1 . Which had owned Media and Film production and distribution firm's with newspapers and Media channels.

2 . With a property business which failed to take off.

3 . With a sold out airline's.

4 . The hotel business has been sold.

5 . The Retail business bombed even before the take off's.

6 . And the insurance business which has been paralyzed.

7 . The sport franchises was never viable profit making business.

8 . The electric vehicle business failed miseraberly.

9 . The power business was never achieved due to the regulatory Hurdle's.

10 . The only money making business is the Offsourcing Sahara Next.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles