Indian Economy: News and Discussion

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No one can solve the India's problem , phoenix need to jump into the fire and have a total new life.

Indian is great people , peace and kind , but the Politicians skew the rhythm , lead the wrong way.

India can only say that the internal consumption is too large, and there are people who object to the right or wrong things.

Haven't joined RCEP is the biggest opportunity that India has missed in recent years
See i told you, you are perfect for opposition leader job in India. You speak their language, or they are speaking your language.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Troll are handled accordingly, :biggrin2:. CCP will be happy with your service today.
China's biggest problem is debt, including local debt and house loans.

The average price of a house in Guangzhou is about 40,000 yuan / square meter. The per capita income in Guangzhou is about 100,000 yuan / year. It costs 4 million for 100 square meters. It takes 40 years for ordinary people to afford a house.

The gap between the rich and the poor is also wide.

The biggest bubble in the US is stocks, and the biggest bubble in China is real estate

varun9509

Country flag
China's biggest problem is debt, including local debt and house loans.

The average price of a house in Guangzhou is about 40,000 yuan / square meter. The per capita income in Guangzhou is about 100,000 yuan / year. It costs 4 million for 100 square meters. It takes 40 years for ordinary people to afford a house.

The gap between the rich and the poor is also wide.

The biggest bubble in the US is stocks, and the biggest bubble in China is real estate
Take this to the relavant thread , su**er

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Go fix yours first then talk about others, I have my brothers and sisters with me to solve our problems, we don't need your Almighty's expert opinions.
I have solved my issue , and I have extra time , so I go to meet what's India friend's status now.

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1500KM , and about 10 stations in the middle.

Depend on you , at least you have choise.

And by airplane will cheaper than that?
Airplane is very cheap. 1500 km advance booking for the same price of train sometimes cheaper. Those who have appointments etc they take planes. Those who have free time visiting family etc and have loads of luggage 2-3 bags they take train.

What is your total cost of the HSR project from one place to another for 800km 300km/hr speed. Give me quotation. I know China is trying to take the tender in building high speed rail in India. Which first India gave to Japan.

Gshvar

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have solved my issue , and I have extra time , so I go to meet what's India friend's status now.
Okay if you want to deal and do business with India.

1st condition
No entry in Indian ocean, do what ever in South China sea and Pacific. But for all the traffic coming in Indian ocean We will give you transport service all our ships and our people, We will transport your product upto China border.

2nd Condition
Forget CPEC in Pakistan. From India it is easy for your guys and also closer to shanghai via road. Cheaper and faster for you.

3rd Condition
No military supply to Pakistan

4th Condition
No intrusion inside India

So in total, your products and our transport service, time to make money. We will develop our own ports we have already many. Once we drop product near Indo China border, it's all yours. Till China border we will transport everything.

Think and tell the masters there and tell them to discuss with higher authorities.

Syd

Country flag
If China were invade in 1962 , and arrived in nearly Delhi , why China retreat back?

China stupid?
I followed this war as a child in Kenya (I am of Indian descent). India was primet to fight Pakistan and regarded China as a friend. Krishna Menon the Indian Defence minister was a communist and Jawarhalal Neru the PM was promoting "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" together with Chou en Lai the Chinese FM.

When China attacked, India was totally unprepared, partly because Menon never believed his Chinese brothers would stab him in the back. The Chinese crossed the border fairly easily and captured Indian territory but then ware approaching lowlands. Their lines of supply were overstretched because of their quick advance and India was now in territory where they had military resources. Primarily the IAF would now be able to attack the Chinese. The PLAF had no bases close to the war zone (then).

So the Chinese decided to withdraw. Otherwise why would they give ip land in Arunachal Pradesh (eg Twang) that they were claiming?

The Cuban Missile Crisis did not concern China, which was non nuclear at that time. Although they were aligned with Russia, Russia also had close ties to India. America would not attack China if they stayed neutral in the Cuban Crisis so your theory of why China pulled back does not hold water.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Why are you all replying to a Chinese troll?!! 7 pages have been derailed on nonsense discussions about the Cuban missile crisis, 1962 war, Nehru, chinese economy etc etc on a thread for the Indian economy. You can't keep expecting mods to clean up threads when you guys engage in this idiocy and help in derailing discussions just because of one bored chinki guy. No wonder mods have abandoned DFI. @mods @ezsasa Members come here to read and post updates on the Indian economy, not to read these crappy debates about irrelevant topics with random foreign trolls.

Syd

Country flag
Even Africa have 4500KM new railway , and where is India's?
You are posting undwr the flag of Hong Kong. Obviously a false flag as we know that true HK residents do not want to lose their freedom an become CCP mouthpieces.
You have posted a video of the recently completed railway and said "Where is India's". My answer to you is it is right next to the one China built.

You must be aware that there is a railway already running from Mombasa to Nairobi and on to Uganda - to Kampala and Entebbe. There is a branch line to Kisumu (in Kenya) on Lake Victoria (Nyanza in the local language)

It was built more than a hundred years ago by Indians. My grandfather, was sent from India as part of the Indian Army to guard the workers (all Indian) who were being attacked by man eating lions when the railways penetrated into the savannah where they roam.

The British colonial authorities financed this railway (all the rolling stock was British) to open Uganda for colonial exploitation. They could not persuade the local Africans to work for money. The Africans were used to a barter economy and did not understand money. So the British brought in labourers from India to build the railway and later the Indian Army to protect them. The currency used in East Africa at the time was the Indian rupee.

The railway was successful in opening up Kenya to British colonists but that is another story. My grandfather stayed on in Africa and served in WW1 fighting the Germans in Tanganyika (now Tanzania) as it was a German Colony. Most of the Indians who built the railway stayed on in what became Kenya and Uganda and formed the skilled working class and later the middle classes in those colonies. The railway continued to be maintained mostly by Indians till independence (in 1963) when all posts were Africanised and te quality of service began to decrease. However I traveled on it in 1971and it was still functioning well.

I should tell you about the railway the Chinese built in East Africa called the Tan Zam line. It was built to provide a means for Zambia to export her copper via the Tanzanian port of Dar es Salaam. This was because the only outlet for landlocked Zambia was to export using the British colonial built railway that ran through Rhodesia and Mozambique to Beira. Rhodesia was then controlled by the white settlers (remember Ian Smith!) and of course Mozambique was a colony of those terrible colonialists, Portugal. China built the line using Chinese labour and all the rolling stock was Chinese. This was in the late 60s and early 70s. The Chinese then handed the line over to the Tanzanian and Zambian authorities to run. Within a few years, the railway was abandoned because no one taught the Africans to maintain it once the Chinese were gone. It was patched up and ran sporadically when China sent a maintainence team to train the locals but eventually when Rhodesia became Zimbabwe and Mozambique became independent, the old route was revived and the Tan Zam railway is a rusting reminder of China's first African railway.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
You are posting undwr the flag of Hong Kong. Obviously a false flag as we know that true HK residents do not want to lose their freedom an become CCP mouthpieces.
You have posted a video of the recently completed railway and said "Where is India's". My answer to you is it is right next to the one China built.

You must be aware that there is a railway already running from Mombasa to Nairobi and on to Uganda - to Kampala and Entebbe. There is a branch line to Kisumu (in Kenya) on Lake Victoria (Nyanza in the local language)

It was built more than a hundred years ago by Indians. My grandfather, was sent from India as part of the Indian Army to guard the workers (all Indian) who were being attacked by man eating lions when the railways penetrated into the savannah where they roam.

The British colonial authorities financed this railway (all the rolling stock was British) to open Uganda for colonial exploitation. They could not persuade the local Africans to work for money. The Africans were used to a barter economy and did not understand money. So the British brought in labourers from India to build the railway and later the Indian Army to protect them. The currency used in East Africa at the time was the Indian rupee.

The railway was successful in opening up Kenya to British colonists but that is another story. My grandfather stayed on in Africa and served in WW1 fighting the Germans in Tanganyika (now Tanzania) as it was a German Colony. Most of the Indians who built the railway stayed on in what became Kenya and Uganda and formed the skilled working class and later the middle classes in those colonies. The railway continued to be maintained mostly by Indians till independence (in 1963) when all posts were Africanised and te quality of service began to decrease. However I traveled on it in 1971and it was still functioning well.

I should tell you about the railway the Chinese built in East Africa called the Tan Zam line. It was built to provide a means for Zambia to export her copper via the Tanzanian port of Dar es Salaam. This was because the only outlet for landlocked Zambia was to export using the British colonial built railway that ran through Rhodesia and Mozambique to Beira. Rhodesia was then controlled by the white settlers (remember Ian Smith!) and of course Mozambique was a colony of those terrible colonialists, Portugal. China built the line using Chinese labour and all the rolling stock was Chinese. This was in the late 60s and early 70s. The Chinese then handed the line over to the Tanzanian and Zambian authorities to run. Within a few years, the railway was abandoned because no one taught the Africans to maintain it once the Chinese were gone. It was patched up and ran sporadically when China sent a maintainence team to train the locals but eventually when Rhodesia became Zimbabwe and Mozambique became independent, the old route was revived and the Tan Zam railway is a rusting reminder of China's first African railway.
STOP REPLYING!!!

30 characters.

AnantS

Country flag

Hey @Syd interesting piece of history you wrote. Love to know more about Indian African experiences, albiet in another thread. @f3243007008 @mehwish92 @janme are the pos you should avoid replying. Stop giving them attention, they shall vanish to spread jeehard + commie shit elsewhere.

indiatester

Country flag
Why are you all replying to a Chinese troll?!! 7 pages have been derailed on nonsense discussions about the Cuban missile crisis, 1962 war, Nehru, chinese economy etc etc on a thread for the Indian economy. You can't keep expecting mods to clean up threads when you guys engage in this idiocy and help in derailing discussions just because of one bored chinki guy. No wonder mods have abandoned DFI. @mods @ezsasa Members come here to read and post updates on the Indian economy, not to read these crappy debates about irrelevant topics with random foreign trolls.
I have put "it" under the ignore list. Suggest the others do the same. As a feature request, we should be able to ignore some users on some threads. I find trolls entertaining on some threads :bplease:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I have put "it" under the ignore list. Suggest the others do the same. As a feature request, we should be able to ignore some users on some threads. I find trolls entertaining on some threads :bplease:
I genuinely come to DFI to get informed, because previously members used to collect original sources on a given topic, and have productive discussions over them. It was better than going and finding your own news to read. But that phase has gone, because of immature members HAVE to reply to any nonsense posted by a troll, for pages and pages. DFI has stopped being a source for real knowledge or discussions due to this idiocy. Pray we can get it back.

Syd

Country flag
STOP REPLYING!!!

30 characters.
I did point out that I consider him a "false flagger" and a CCP mouthpiece.

If you want people to stop replying you should delete his propaganda. I assume you are a moderator otherwise who are you to order me about!

I could not resist telling the true story of the first "China railway" the Tan Zam line. It will be interesting to see the new Chinese railway in a few years. In Kenya the part after Nakuru (100 miles NW of Nairobi) is called the "railway to nowhere" as the new kenyan government refused to pay the huge price the Chinese were demanding to extend it to Kisumu.

By the way I do not frequent this board but I wanted to see what was happening to the Indian economy when I came across this. There is very little economic news.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles