Indian Economy: News and Discussion

AK047

Country flag
Pls enlighten me
How badly this hidenburg report is gonna hurt
1)Adani
2)economy
3)our politics
1) Probably what has happened in the past, as this not the first report accusing Adani. A few weeks of r**ndi rona and probably over. Adanis are profitable and so won't be the end. But they will (hopefully) face resistance in raising insane debts.

2. Stock market and economy don't operate in the same reality just look at stock rally of 2020 and 2019 when markets rallied even during a economic slowdown during those years. So until and unless Adani defaults creating a domino effect there won't be much impact.

3. Congress will cry Ambani Adani ki Government and public will ignore them as usual.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
as from investor's point of view, it was showing the indication past some weeks...
RSI divergence, volume increase of shorts and sells.
3 falling wages,...
it might fall further to 2148 crucial support level.. lets see....
View attachment 191288
The IPO is open till next ~3 day. The target is Rs 4000 Crore. Hopefully it will be meet. I see recovery onwrads.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
The IPO is open till next ~3 day. The target is Rs 4000 Crore. Hopefully it will be meet. I see recovery onwrads.
1674819397335.png

lets see how much overbooked it can get,
but for its PA chart( can you please shift that post in here, SIR?) it broke 50 SMA in weekly basis with increase in volume sold, bad indication toward 200 SMA ( will check 13/ 29 SMA later on)
1674819784696.png

as for daily basis, it already went in selling mode from 19th dec 22, so gona take some time to flatten the curve back to convergence, lets see their Q3 result on 9th feb... till then it gona be volatile, would suggest that investors can keep a cautious watch before going in, small lot option sell with proper hedging / short sell will go better.
Just a personal view from this below amature level trader.

hit&run

Mod
View attachment 191292
lets see how much overbooked it can get,
but for its PA chart( can you please shift that post in here, SIR?) it broke 50 SMA in weekly basis with increase in volume sold, bad indication toward 200 SMA ( will check 13/ 29 SMA later on)
View attachment 191293
as for daily basis, it already went in selling mode from 19th dec 22, so gona take some time to flatten the curve back to convergence, lets see their Q3 result on 9th feb... till then it gona be volatile, would suggest that investors can keep a cautious watch before going in, small lot option sell with proper hedging / short sell will go better.
Just a personal view from this below amature level trader.
I am not an investor but a watcher of the comprehensive picture.

The retailer just makes 5-7% of the investment. Promoters are 78%. This is what is guiding me to trust its recovery and the overlook that suggests there will be a lot of help 'inbound' given government is there to back him up. Most likely the Arab investors will be activated.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
The retailer just makes 5-7% of the investment. Promoters are 78%. This is what is guiding me to trust its recovery and the overlook that suggests there will be a lot of help 'inbound' given government is there to back him up. Most likely the Arab investors will be activated.
1674820950349.png

thats a good news that the promoter/ fi holding did not buckle down much yet still, so good hope for recovery, but I guess something decessissive must have to get thrown on the report by ADANI es to regain the trust again... ( I was telling this past 3 months, ADANI bandwagon will get a blow 'soon').

hit&run

Mod
View attachment 191299
thats a good news that the promoter/ fi holding did not buckle down much yet still, so good hope for recovery, but I guess something decessissive must have to get thrown on the report by ADANI es to regain the trust again... ( I was telling this past 3 months, ADANI bandwagon will get a blow 'soon').
Big correction was long due. Any serious investor would have known this.

angryIndian

Country flag
What exactly is shocking in this??
Grunt work is done by these 23-24 freshers only.
It's a firm. Generally there are few big shots and rest are normal employees in a firm. What's wrong in this? If 24-25 year olds are a problem why does ICAI even provide them membership number?
Oh please......what sort of experience does a 23-24 year old college fresher employed by a tiny auditing firm have to audit one of the biggest companies in India and put his signature over the document?
As per some tweets one or two of the CA's who audited the adani firms in 2018 had cleared their CA exam in 2017.

Though technically no law is being broken but why would a mega billion dollar conglomerate that suffers from serious image problem entrust upon a smalltime auditing firm that does not even have it's own website instead of a big reputed auditing firm ?

Cheepek

Oh please......what sort of experience does a 23-24 year old college fresher employed by a tiny auditing firm have to audit one of the biggest companies in India and put his signature over the document?
As per some tweets one or two of the CA's who audited the adani firms in 2018 had cleared their CA exam in 2017.

Though technically no law is being broken but why would a mega billion dollar conglomerate that suffers from serious image problem entrust upon a smalltime auditing firm that does not even have it's own website instead of a big reputed auditing firm ?
Why not? You appoint your auditors on trust. The owner of the firm may be a time tested friend of the Adanis? This is just so silly, you are trying to impute malice to practices which are already a norm.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Why not? You appoint your auditors on trust. The owner of the firm may be a time tested friend of the Adanis? This is just so silly, you are trying to impute malice to practices which are already a norm.
Ya'll Nibbiars thats a assumption on your part, unless you post some information connecting as per your claims its nothing but khayali pulao.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
The assumption here is that 24 year olds cannot sign financial documents. Take this to court as proof and courts will kick you out.
Ya'll Nibbiars do go to court every time?. About any Irregularities will be determined by the revealent agencies not non expert like us here.

Cheepek

No one a CA here? Ask them how people handle big money. They don't do a google search "best auditor" and appoint the first that comes on the page.

Cheepek

Ya'll Nibbiars do go to court every time?. About any Irregularities will be determined by the revealent agencies not non expert like us here.
Getting financial documents signed by 24-25 year olds is NOT an irregularity. Find something else.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles