Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Jambudweepa

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiar Notame is a IT Coolie and is constructing a Bunglow in the Indore. Aparatment mil jata saste mein, lekin Baunglow bandh raha hai. And I represent Poor Folks who will take entire lif time to purchase own house.

:truestory:

And even @FalconSlayers Nibba could purchase a apartment in some Delhi posh neighbourhood within 10 years after getting a high paying job which is within reach, And even most amriecan cant afforde houses within 3 yeras. The prices are though roof ask @utubekhiladi Nibba @LondonParisTokyo Nibba, @Blademaster Nibba, @Kumaoni Nibba.
If you are salary class living in big cities , Always try to have a working wife . Financial burden gets shared . Most of the IT people marry with each other .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
it's a digital ledger, hence it's about traceability of currency.

one of the uses can be, say one rupee has passed thru ten different people, if they choose to they can trace every person that one rupee has travelled to. this will be useful for tracking govt spending and for large corporates. for common people it probably won't matter much.
Will help a lot in gov contracts.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiar Notame is a IT Coolie and is constructing a Bunglow in the Indore. Aparatment mil jata saste mein, lekin Baunglow bandh raha hai. And I represent Poor Folks who will take entire lif time to purchase own house.

:truestory:

And even @FalconSlayers Nibba could purchase a apartment in some Delhi posh neighbourhood within 10 years after getting a high paying job which is within reach, And even most americans cant afforde houses within 3 yeras. The prices are though roof ask @utubekhiladi Nibba @LondonParisTokyo Nibba, @Blademaster Nibba, @Kumaoni Nibba.
He's right. Current housing prices in the US are unaffordable. I'm "upper middle class" by salary and can't afford.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Leading tyre makers Apollo Tyres, CEAT, JK Tyre, and MRF will together invest 1,100 crore rupees to increase rubber plantations in Northeast India and West Bengal. The projects are aimed at boosting domestic production of rubber.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Dholera International Airport.

View attachment 180681
It was expected, this project is nothing but a white elephant. This won't be built for next 20-30 years because Dholera is nothing today and there's literaly 0 demand for even bus transport, here we're talking of an 'International Airport'.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
It was expected, this project is nothing but a white elephant. This won't be built for next 20-30 years because Dholera is nothing today and there's literaly 0 demand for even bus transport, here we're talking of an 'International Airport'.
IMO this is the result of Trying to create a city in the middle of nowhere with not even the slightest hint of previous human activity.
For a city to establish itself you must start with MSME and than eventually move onto the service sector.
Here we are inviting companies to establish offices where there is no previous human activity.
No hospital, No school, no market, no cheap affordable housing not even for rent.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I don't think city can just pop out on their own without any previous human stimulus

Even AURIC is being built adjacent to Aurangabad.

Now I will sight another example.

Screenshot_20221106-214448_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20221106-214510_Maps.jpg

Industrial city made in extention to another city.

Haldilal

Country flag
IMO this is the result of Trying to create a city in the middle of nowhere with not even the slightest hint of previous human activity.
For a city to establish itself you must start with MSME and than eventually move onto the service sector.
Here we are inviting companies to establish offices where there is no previous human activity.
No hospital, No school, no market, no cheap affordable housing not even for rent.
Ya'll Nibbiars The KSA is making the Line in the middle of a desert and even started the Constructions.

images - 2022-11-06T220302.440.jpeg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Ya'll Nibbiars The KSA is making the Line in the middle of a desert and even started the Constructions.

View attachment 180688
Possibly the worlds biggest Jumla.
Exceptions are there but this is not one of them.

Let me show you the History of Bangalore.

Ganga Dynasty built mud hut village > Vijaynagar empire built watch tower > Wodeyars and British built Forts > British Cantonment established > IISC and HAl established > Eureka.

Bangalore had a population of 150,000 in 1900. This is what I call organic growth.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
With Noida International Airports opening, Noida and Greater Noida will have next economic boom.
Will also be organic growth but at a fast scale.
Possibly the worlds biggest Jumla.
Exceptions are there but this is not one of them.

Let me show you the History of Bangalore.

Ganga Dynasty built mud hut village > Vijaynagar empire built watch tower > Wodeyars and British built Forts > British Cantonment established > IISC and HAl established > Eureka.

Bangalore had a population of 150,000 in 1900. This is what I call organic growth.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
With Noida International Airports opening, Noida and Greater Noida will have next economic boom.
Will also be organic growth but at a fast scale.
TBH mate I'm happy for Noida but seeing already developed city develop further does not established a sense of satisfaction in me.
It would be an achievement if we are able to make a successful bustling Industrial city next to say Gonda or Saharanapur.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
TBH honest mate I'm happy for Noida but seeing already developed city develop further does not established a sense of satisfaction in me.
It would be an achievement if we are able to make a successful bustling Industrial city next to say Gonda or Saharanapur.
Noida-Greater Noida is not developed completely, have a visit to see it yourself.
Lots of untapped potential.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Noida-Greater Noida is not developed completely, have a visit to see it yourself.
Lots of untapped potential.
Yes I am not saying its natural position must not be tapped but putting all your monies in once city leads to migration From all over UP such that the potential of other regions are sapped as well.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I don't think city can just pop out on their own without any previous human stimulus

Even AURIC is being built adjacent to Aurangabad.

Now I will sight another example.

View attachment 180684

View attachment 180685

Industrial city made in extention to another city.
I think this is a good example as to how every tier 3 and 4 city in India can develop fast.
Ask the IAS(Sarkari Naukar) to scout land in their respective district for creating Industrial Zone Preferably close to Main city, than do the usual stuff of clearing land and Providing water and Electricity than Invite Private investment. It does not have to be Lockheed Martins assembly line just a regular Parle biscuit factory will do. Capitalize on whatever resources are readily available

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Khalistan would be a very small country. The only investment it could generate would be through agriculture and such. For India, it would mean loss of fertile soil(alluvial. one of the best).

View attachment 180738

View attachment 180737

60% Punjab would be something like that. If that section of the country becomes Khalistan, the next obvious step is that they will partner up with Pakistan. The Khalistani movement isn't anything actually authentic - it is manufactured due to ISI interference. This means that ISI and by proxy Pakistan is the one actually puppetering the country.

Now imagine if Pakistan gets access to this pat of India. This means free and open access to literally the entire North India - H&P, J&K, Rajasthan, Haryaya, Uttarakhand.

Further more due to geography and CCP conquests, the gap between then Pakistan and China through India would be about just 300km. Not very hard to cover from the Pakistani side should there be a 2-front offensive.
View attachment 180739
Ya'll Nibbiars The Map you posted is entirely wrong.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles