Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Electricity again gone , noice
Ya'll Nibbiars here electricity no load shedding.

Ya'll Nibbiars Palais Roayle is no longer supertall Talati and associates confirmed the crown structure has been dismantled the current height 294 meter the tallest building is India is now Minevra 297 meters.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I don't think that's a plausible solution. A better solution would be to upskill the workforce so as to boost productivity meet the needs of tomorrow
Do u think increasing no of ITI schools would do the trick?
What sectors could be the bread winners?

The largest number of jobs in service Teaching as there is a requirement of 6 Million teachers in India.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
WTF

They are using "Gmail" to receive feedback?

Do they even know that every single Email on Gmail will be available for the American agencies?
Well do you have A Email Service provider with its servers and data warehouse located locally in India, has the govt made a mandate a law or anything.
We have our own selves to blame.

Vinash

Country flag
Well do you have A Email Service provider with its servers and data warehouse located locally in India, has the govt made a mandate a law or anything.
ZOHO is run by a proud Hindu. It has data centres in Chennai & Mumbai.

Any country serious about national security would have made a deal with them by now.

But, our Babus & Netas are clueless.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I am not talking about integration of eastern india alone but also Nepal , Bhutan , Bangladesh , Myanmar , Thailand , Vietnam , Singapore , Laos , Malaysia and Indonesia by a robust network of roadways , railways , waterways and airports
Indian government is trying to do this atleast the roadways are under construction National Waterway One and Two are also operationalized
Remember the biggest economies in future are gonna be in East Asia not in west and trade with East Asia will make india rich
Your Argument lacks logic and insight, if you were to be a decisions maker of a firm your would have driven the company into bankruptcy.
Roads are built where there is a future prospect of revenue generation in such a way that it does not drive the company/nation into debt. We are not going strong on ASEAN because their is not prospect of revenue generation in hindsight unless it is strategic like our border roads crucial to national security. A Road Built from NE throughout ASEAN would run into debt as their won't be enough toll collected.

Also ASEAN countries won't be the biggest economies until the next 50 to 100 years (Exception: Indonesia).

Think before you blurt anything out.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Your Argument lacks logic and insight, if you were to be a decisions maker of a firm your would have driven the company into bankruptcy.
Roads are built where there is a future prospect of revenue generation in such a way that it does not drive the company/nation into debt. We are not going strong on ASEAN because their is not prospect of revenue generation in hindsight unless it is strategic like our border roads crucial to national security. A Road Built from NE throughout ASEAN would run into debt as their won't be enough toll collected.

Also ASEAN countries won't be the biggest economies until the next 50 to 100 years (Exception: Indonesia).

Think before you blurt anything out.
Then what is act east policy all about?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Then what is act east policy all about?
And we have policies for everything but what sort of attention and dedication goes to them is the deciding factor. I think "Khule me mat hago Policy" has higher precedence than Act East Policy.
We Need to do more for the East but Certainly shouldn't be all about the east like you are suggesting.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And we have policies for everything but what sort of attention and dedication goes to them is the deciding factor. I think "Khule me mat hago Policy" has higher precedence than Act East Policy.
We Need to do more for the East but Certainly shouldn't be all about the east like you are suggesting.
GDP of ASEAN is more than 2.5 trillion dollars
And connectivity with ASEAN is not connectivity with ASEAN alone it also means connectivity with China , Japan Korea and other East Asian countries

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

So RBI has finally hiked the repo rate. A preemptive move since it was evident the US was going to do the same.

That means lesser inflation but even slower growth.

I expect this to effect the recent launch of LIC IPO but not significantly as investors will be a bit vary now.

Overall a ok decision considering how much inflation and taxes was effecting everyone.
Indian economy is more likely to be effected by subdued demand in western countries due to their own inflation, rather than RBI hike in repo rate. fundamental reason for global demand remains the same, high oil prices and supply disruption in china.

of course coupta in his cut the clutter episode number 786 will not talk about subdued global demand, but will definitely blame the entire thing on Modi. just like he continues to blame 2019 on modi even now.

Heat

Country flag
Just use email.gov.in
Pretty decent email service by NIC which accepts emails from non-government email addresses as well. Most if not all government officers and departments are provided with one.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
I am using Zoho Mail for some time. Functionality wise not a big difference between Gmail. Also I integrate with their allied services like Sheets, Docs etc. to use as Microsoft office replacement since I don't require office for my personnel use. Overall very nice to use.

Just use email.gov.in
Pretty decent email service by NIC which accepts emails from non-government email addresses as well. Most if not all government officers and departments are provided with one.

Thanks for the Info. So another email provider today I found.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
One aspect that several people ignore is population density. India has population density of 400 per square km When looking at Projects either infra or anything we must take this factor under consideration all efforts must be made to overcome this handicap.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The NTT Ltd.'s Global Data Centers division on Wednesday launched a new high-density and hyperscale data centre in Mumbai.

The facility operates with 375,000 sq.ft of colocation space, and will offer the capacity to host 5,000 racks and over 30MW of load, the company said. The new "Mumbai 7 Data Centre" facility will expand NTT's data center capacity in India by 30 per cent

images - 2022-05-05T203820.171.jpeg

1002383-data-centre.jpg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

The Cisco Duo Opens its first Data Centre in India in Mumbai. Incestmenst 700 crores.

The Vultur Data Centre mumbai. Invetsments 400 crores.

Ya'll Nibbiars The BrookField is going to invest 15,000 crores to built the largest Data center of India In Mumbai.

Ya'll Nibbiars The Next Gen to invest 1,500 to built new data center in Mumbai.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Asia Pacifics Data Centr rankings.

1 . Singapore.

2 . Tokyo.

3 . Seoul.

4 . Osaka.

5 . Hong Kong.

7 . Mumbai.

8 . Kyoto.

10 . Shanghai.

11 . Melbourne.

12 . Beijing.

Latest Replies

New threads