Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the next Start ups unicorn. Has a annual revenues of 600 crores with 100 crires profit. This fiscal may increase to 1,200 crores.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Funny thing is i know about this rabbit hole that mind goes thru when it is about mining.

7 years ago, a proposal for partnership of a iron ore mine came to me. i was naive and didn't know about this industry and me too did all this silly calculations of billions of $ initially before the reality check fell on top of my head like a tonne of bricks.

it was a good life lesson for me.
Gold reserves in Bihar could be much higher than Karnataka if explored because not an inch of mineable land has so far been used in the state and not even an ounce of gold ore dug up.
a lot of gold ore resource identified in Bihar falls in Naxalite ridden regions that makes government agencies' task of researching the prospect further difficult.
In the year 2020-21, gold ore exploration projects have been started in Ajaynagar block in Gaya and Siwalik Himalayas belt of West Champaran.
Don’t forget that 95% of pyrite reserves of india are in Bihar alone Pyrite is an indicator of gold it’s mined for gold associated with it

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
India for implementation of default security features in ORAN telecom networks

All the members during the discussion on Wednesday promised collaboration and support for building secured and trusted 5G networks, and the US representative supported India's suggestion to implement security by design in open radio access network (O-RAN) components.

Haldilal

Country flag
Gold reserves in Bihar could be much higher than Karnataka if explored because not an inch of mineable land has so far been used in the state and not even an ounce of gold ore dug up.
a lot of gold ore resource identified in Bihar falls in Naxalite ridden regions that makes government agencies' task of researching the prospect further difficult.
In the year 2020-21, gold ore exploration projects have been started in Ajaynagar block in Gaya and Siwalik Himalayas belt of West Champaran.
Don’t forget that 95% of pyrite reserves of india are in Bihar alone Pyrite is an indicator of gold it’s mined for gold associated with it
Ya'll Nibbiars who rahane do bhagalpur ka kya hua hone wala hai ya phir ek aur jumbla?.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars start ups by cities. Its a natural interest owned by the GOI. With percent distru ef among the state and Central but the final decision is made by the GOI as a rare material. They have the final say. Like in most of the countries.
Have explained to him earlier that you can not treat gold, uranium etc as apples and oranges. He doesn't understand what federation is or what Union list, state list and concurrent list are.

Haldilal

Country flag
Have explained to him earlier that you can not treat gold, uranium etc as apples and oranges. He doesn't understand what federation is or what Union list, state list and concurrent list are.
Ya'll Nibbiars you need refineries that are mostly located in Uttarakhand, Maharashtra and Karnataka.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So you knew about this all along, and yet you kept going in circles on this topic for days?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
So you knew about this all along, and yet you kept going in circles on this topic for days?
I don't understand why he is ignoring that over supply of gold will hit the prices badly

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars now everyone be like.

Haldilal

Country flag
I don't understand why he is ignoring that over supply of gold will hit the prices badly
Ya'll Nibbiars Inflation not in the dictionary.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My point was that ownership rights of each and every mineral resource within the geographical boundaries of a state should be with the state governments and not the central government

Haldilal

Country flag
My point was that ownership rights of each and every mineral resource within the geographical boundaries of a state should be with the state governments and not the central government
Ya'll Nibbiars its not about ownership right but permission which state can't grant without taking central into confidence. It's the ultimately the stats failures for not frameworking a policy.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if Karnataka can run the largest gold mine in India the Hutti and Chitradurga gold fileds through the HGML independent without any GOI supports and with profits then why not bihar?. Its ultimately the state failure not working on a framework policies.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars unlike karnataka I read that bihar gold mines are not open cast mines but sub surface that would increase the cost of the extractions.

Haldilal

Country flag

IndianYonko

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if every state ask for special status then nothing special would be left about it's.

In his reply, the minister cited the reasons for Bihar's poor performance as follows:

* A high proportion (33.74 per cent) of the population lives below the poverty line, and as high as 52.5 per cent suffers from multidimensional poverty

* Only 12.3 per cent of households have any usual member covered by a health insurance

* As high as 42 per cent of children under five years of age are stunted, which is the highest in the country

* It has the lowest literacy (64.7 per cent) in the age group of 15 years and above

* The state has the highest Pupil Teacher Ratio (PTR) at secondary level (class 9-10) at 58, while the India average is at 21

* It has the lowest Gross Value Added (constant prices) in agriculture per worker (in Lakhs/worker) at 0.29

* The state also has the lowest mobile tele-density (50.65 per 100 people) and lowest number of internet subscribers (30.99 per 100 people).

Nice; Awwal darje ka MC hai Modi aur uska pilla.. What to say more.

Sometimes I do think there must be an anti India voice in Bihar too.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In his reply, the minister cited the reasons for Bihar's poor performance as follows:

* A high proportion (33.74 per cent) of the population lives below the poverty line, and as high as 52.5 per cent suffers from multidimensional poverty

* Only 12.3 per cent of households have any usual member covered by a health insurance

* As high as 42 per cent of children under five years of age are stunted, which is the highest in the country

* It has the lowest literacy (64.7 per cent) in the age group of 15 years and above

* The state has the highest Pupil Teacher Ratio (PTR) at secondary level (class 9-10) at 58, while the India average is at 21

* It has the lowest Gross Value Added (constant prices) in agriculture per worker (in Lakhs/worker) at 0.29

* The state also has the lowest mobile tele-density (50.65 per 100 people) and lowest number of internet subscribers (30.99 per 100 people).

Nice; Awwal darje ka MC hai Modi aur uska pilla.. What to say more.

Sometimes I do think there must be an anti India voice in Bihar too.
The demand of special category status by Bihar Jharkhand Odisha and Bengal itself is a sign of deteriorating Centre state relations
Bihar is asking for special category status for last 20 years

another_armchair

Country flag
The demand of special category status by Bihar Jharkhand Odisha and Bengal itself is a sign of deteriorating Centre state relations
Bihar is asking for special category status for last 20 years
Andhra Pradesh too. It was Naidu's persistent demands for special status for AP which led to souring of relations between the two parties. Result - One crook was replaced by an evangeloihadi super crook.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles