Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Than make them , go Chinese style social credit system. Put surveillance cameras everywhere. Humiliate offenders publicly, fine them.
There is a Hindu Hriday Samrat party in the power right now and if they start doing things like how China does than u will be send to Gulags for complaining about Hanuman statue.
Much for your social credit

TakAman

Country flag
Oh Bhai what is your problem.
Kaha Ka hai Bhai?

Kabhi Ghar se bahar nikle ho ki bhi Nahi?
Not everyone can afford your bootiful architecture.

We have a huge population and a lack of resources.

Even the most High HDI Singapore.

Behind this

Is this

About 80% of Singapore lives in this.

Is this bootiful?

That's just a foreign media propaganda.
Show tall buildings in West and compare it to a slum in India.

In reality, Mumbai now has 154 skyscrapers (buildings above 150 m height):

And 203 under construction which will be completed in next three years.

Superpower USA has 800 skyscrapers:

And top 3 cities in USA for #buildings above 490 ft/150 m:

New York: 257, Chicago: 119, Miami: 45

Other than New York, nothing compares to Mumbai. And after under construction buildings are over, even that will fall behind.

Ofcourse, the westerners will be busy showing a skyline of New York and comparing to a slum in Mumbai.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
All of u Nibbas are invited too this thread.
Give in your thought about Urbanisation.

I'm sure all of u Nibbas living in cooped up flats have something to say about it.

We will leave this thread for money talk alone.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
ugliness breed ugliness. there are no aesthetics sense in most part of this country. goa may had hindu past but today it is defined by Portuguese french architecture, beaches etc.
you don't go and fcking ruin that. Just to give you an example i was brought up in shimla( the city was summer capital of British india ). today it is nothing more than a big concrete slum , all British architecture is ruined , city is ugly, crowded filthy & nothing but rent seeking. they built a 100 feet Hanuman statue on top of the hill ruining whole view of the capital.

Social engineering can be done if you have the will. Politicians, political parties, hindi media, stupid panwadi tapori , punjabi culture, no strictness discipline whatsoever has ruined things. indian economic system is corrupt. the amount of brainwashing here is next level. People blame china as if india is some kind of sone ki chidiya. only japan ,korea, Singapore manage to do things properly in Asia. China going the same path. Even some African countries which we keep calling banana this and that have better infrastructure & cleaner cities than us.
I think that you never went here.
Gangtok_MGRoad_1533120906.jpg

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Oh Bhai what is your problem.
Kaha Ka hai Bhai?

Kabhi Ghar se bahar nikle ho ki bhi Nahi?
Not everyone can afford your bootiful architecture.

We have a huge population and a lack of resources.

Even the most High HDI Singapore.

Behind this

Is this

About 80% of Singapore lives in this.

Is this bootiful?
THIS GUY IS DELUSIONAL LIKE THOSE IDIOTS IN THE WEST WHO HAVE CONTRAADICTORY GOALS AND VALUES.

1.WANTS TO SUPPORT LGBTQWWEQE BUT IS FINE WITH ISLAM,HATES LOCAAL CULTURE.

2.WANTS NO HOMELESS BUT IS FINE WITH EXPENSIVE HOUSING DISPLACING POOR PEOPLE TO GHETTO LIKE AREAS.CONVERSLY LIVES IN POSH AREA AND HATES ANY POOR GUY SQUATING,LECTURES OTHERS ABOUT HELPING THE POOR.

3.WANTS INFRA LIKE SMART CITIES EVERYWHERE IN HUGE COUNTRIES LIKE INDIA,USA,CHINA,ETC WHEN THEY CANT HANDLE REALITY THAT NOT EVERYONE IS RICH ENOUGH TO AFFORD THE LIVING STYLE OF THOSE GLASS POSH HOUSES AND A TIER INFRA.

4.WANTS ZERO POLLUTION AND WASTE FROM ENERGY PRODUCTION BUT USES THE MOST ENERGY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES AND DOES NOT COMPRIMISE ON QUALITY OF LIFE.CONVERSLY WANTS ZERO CARBON BUT HATES NUCLEAR ENERGY IRRATIONALLY.

REALITY IN THIS ISSUE IS, EVERY COUNTRY EVEN THE BEST ONES HAVE AN UNWRITTEN PLANNING RULE :

PEOPLE WORK IN POSH BUILDING AND LIVE IN FLATS AND RENT AAREAS IN MIDDLE AND MIDDLE LOW LOOKING AREAS.THIS IS IN FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES.

DONT KNOW WHAT HE IS EXPECTING OF INDIA IN THE FUTURE.I WOULD BE HAPPY IF INDIA WORKS TOWARDS AND MAKES PRACTICAL WHERE TOKYO,SINGAPORE,CHINESE MEGACITIES,ETC IS RIGHT NOW.

I HAVE RELAISTIC EXPECTATIONS AND NOT FANTASIES LIKE THIS GUY.I ALSO DONT UNDERSTAND HIS HATE AGAINST LOCAL CULTURAL SYMBOLS,ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN POSITIVE AND HAVE NOT TAKEN AWAY BUT ADDED AND MORE SHOULD BE ADDED.

SOME PEOPLE UNREALISTICALLY THINK THEY CAN MAKE THIS INFRA SPREAD OUT OVER THE WHOLE COUNTRY IN MEGA COUNTRIES LIKE INDIA,USA,CHINA,ETC WHEN IT WILL AT BEST BE IMPLEMENTED LIKE ABOVE WHERE THERE WILL BE CLUSTERS OF HIGH INFRA JOB AREAS WHERE PEOPLE GO FOR WORK AND THEN 80% MEDIUM QUALITY FOR PRACTICAL LIVING.

SOME PEOPLE ARE DOOMED FOR DISAPPOINTMENT DUE TO HIGH HOPES OR UNACHIEVABLE AIMS.

TakAman

Country flag
ugliness breed ugliness. there are no aesthetics sense in most part of this country. goa may had hindu past but today it is defined by Portuguese french architecture, beaches etc.
you don't go and fcking ruin that. Just to give you an example i was brought up in shimla( the city was summer capital of British india ). today it is nothing more than a big concrete slum , all British architecture is ruined , city is ugly, crowded filthy & nothing but rent seeking. they built a 100 feet Hanuman statue on top of the hill ruining whole view of the capital.

Social engineering can be done if you have the will. Politicians, political parties, hindi media, stupid panwadi tapori , punjabi culture, no strictness discipline whatsoever has ruined things. indian economic system is corrupt. the amount of brainwashing here is next level. People blame china as if india is some kind of sone ki chidiya. only japan ,korea, Singapore manage to do things properly in Asia. China going the same path. Even some African countries which we keep calling banana this and that have better infrastructure & cleaner cities than us.
Again, it is Western media propaganda.

The reality is:

China has 2.5 million homeless people as per statistics.
India has 1.77 million.

USA has 566,000 (below India on per capita basis though).

Researched numbers don't lie, media coverage does.

India has less homeless population per capita than both, China and USA.

TakAman

Country flag
THIS GUY IS DELUSIONAL LIKE THOSE IDIOTS IN THE WEST WHO HAVE CONTRAADICTORY GOALS AND VALUES.

1.WANTS TO SUPPORT LGBTQWWEQE BUT IS FINE WITH ISLAM,HATES LOCAAL CULTURE.

2.WANTS NO HOMELESS BUT IS FINE WITH EXPENSIVE HOUSING DISPLACING POOR PEOPLE TO GHETTO LIKE AREAS.CONVERSLY LIVES IN POSH AREA AND HATES ANY POOR GUY SQUATING,LECTURES OTHERS ABOUT HELPING THE POOR.

3.WANTS INFRA LIKE SMART CITIES EVERYWHERE IN HUGE COUNTRIES LIKE INDIA,USA,CHINA,ETC WHEN THEY CANT HANDLE REALITY THAT NOT EVERYONE IS RICH ENOUGH TO AFFORD THE LIVING STYLE OF THOSE GLASS POSH HOUSES AND A TIER INFRA.

4.WANTS ZERO POLLUTION AND WASTE FROM ENERGY PRODUCTION BUT USES THE MOST ENERGY IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES AND DOES NOT COMPRIMISE ON QUALITY OF LIFE.CONVERSLY WANTS ZERO CARBON BUT HATES NUCLEAR ENERGY IRRATIONALLY.

REALITY IN THIS ISSUE IS, EVERY COUNTRY EVEN THE BEST ONES HAVE AN UNWRITTEN PLANNING RULE :

PEOPLE WORK IN POSH BUILDING AND LIVE IN FLATS AND RENT AAREAS IN MIDDLE AND MIDDLE LOW LOOKING AREAS.THIS IS IN FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES.

DONT KNOW WHAT HE IS EXPECTING OF INDIA IN THE FUTURE.I WOULD BE HAPPY IF INDIA WORKS TOWARDS AND MAKES PRACTICAL WHERE TOKYO,SINGAPORE,CHINESE MEGACITIES,ETC IS RIGHT NOW.

I HAVE RELAISTIC EXPECTATIONS AND NOT FANTASIES LIKE THIS GUY.I ALSO DONT UNDERSTAND HIS HATE AGAINST LOCAL CULTURAL SYMBOLS,ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN POSITIVE AND HAVE NOT TAKEN AWAY BUT ADDED AND MORE SHOULD BE ADDED.

SOME PEOPLE UNREALISTICALLY THINK THEY CAN MAKE THIS INFRA SPREAD OUT OVER THE WHOLE COUNTRY IN MEGA COUNTRIES LIKE INDIA,USA,CHINA,ETC WHEN IT WILL AT BEST BE IMPLEMENTED LIKE ABOVE WHERE THERE WILL BE CLUSTERS OF HIGH INFRA JOB AREAS WHERE PEOPLE GO FOR WORK AND THEN 80% MEDIUM QUALITY FOR PRACTICAL LIVING.

SOME PEOPLE ARE DOOMED FOR DISAPPOINTMENT DUE TO HIGH HOPES OR UNACHIEVABLE AIMS.

Surely that guy seems delusional.

Just to add to your comment.

Indian cities have been there for 1000s of years. What was USA before Columbus discovered it.

It was nothing but a wasteland.

When you make something from scratch, you tend to plan it better.
Older things can't be renovated at such an ease.

Secondly, many people do not wish to live in a skyscraper.
They would prefer a villa or a construction on their own land.
Some would prefer a farmhouse as it closer to a nature.

So it is not just economical, but also cultural/motivational factors which prevent us to replicate same high rise buildings all over India.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Again, it is Western media propaganda.

The reality is:

China has 2.5 million homeless people as per statistics.
India has 1.77 million.

USA has 566,000 (below India on per capita basis though).

Researched numbers don't lie, media coverage does.

India has less homeless population per capita than both, China and USA.
Just to add to your point definition of homelessness is different in these countries

mushahary

Country flag
Slightly off topic, but why are we allowing imports of even basic electronic items like fridge and ac and washing machine. Why has hyundai partnership with bd company like walton and importing consumer products in India instead of setting up factories here ? Are you doing anything ? Where are our Indian brand factories. why are not exporting these products to even Nepal and Bhutan ?

i could not find any videos in youtube showing the Indian factories , even the videos from malaysia, indonesia and damn Bd is there, but not ours . Just forcing citizens to buy made in India is not enough, if the products stand no competition against the imports. Why are our companies not stting up plants in abroad to compete with likes of LG-hyundai-samsung ?

TakAman

Country flag
Just to add to your point definition of homelessness is different in these countries
I don't know about China's definition as it is not public.
Though I trust the CCP that just like how they goof up their COVID numbers by not including asymptomatic cases, they are manipulating with this number as well.

The definition for India and USA is not too different as cited by Wikipedia:

At worst, I can assume that different definition may be causing +-20% difference. Still in favor of India anyhow.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Slightly off topic, but why are we allowing imports of even basic electronic items like fridge and ac and washing machine. Why has hyundai partnership with bd company like walton and importing consumer products in India instead of setting up factories here ? Are you doing anything ? Where are our Indian brand factories. why are not exporting these products to even Nepal and Bhutan ?

i could not find any videos in youtube showing the Indian factories , even the videos from malaysia, indonesia and damn Bd is there, but not ours .
In india ,whirpool ,godrej and samsung manufacturer do the job , we need to buy out that walton company

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

i could not find any videos in youtube showing the Indian factories , even the videos from malaysia, indonesia and damn Bd is there, but not ours . Just forcing citizens to buy made in India is not enough, if the products stand no competition against the imports. Why are our companies not stting up plants in abroad to compete with likes of LG-hyundai-samsung ?
i haven't watched the video, but this walton loophole has been closed by Govt two months back. there is tariff on non-ckd kits. now if walton wants to sell their washing machines refrigerators in india, they have to assemble them here.

mushahary

Country flag
In india ,whirpool ,godrej and samsung manufacturer do the job , we need to buy out that walton company
i dont care about that company anyway, only thing they have in favour is cheap labour, they dont have R&D. When thing moves to IoT and other complexities they will be found wanting help from the big boys of east asia. My grudge is that Indian brands are not doing well. Not in R&D and business as a whole. If developed economics can overcome labour cost in their home country and set up factories in cheap countries and export product to countries like ours than it is a shame , more so if they eliminate our competition from countries like nepal and bhutan which are our markets. We must not allow these, give tax incentive or whatever, just let Indian companies grow.

PS. and F**k hyundai -- fine them for even trying to do that cheap exercise, here we are opening up for anyone to establish business and factories,they were caught importing basic electronics from of all places like stinky BD. F**K them

Last edited:

Global Defence

Articles