Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures

aditya g

Country flag
Is there any armour on the safari?

It just thrills me to see Indian designed and mfg vehicles. I love the Gypsy but was disappointed to hear about the large order army placed - maruti has now reopened the production line.

It should have been Force LSV rather than Gypsy

32 RR ( 3 GORKHA RIFLES ) in action

TDI Arms Hnadguard

Alpha Design Technologies Telescopic Sight

40mm OFB UBGL

AUSTERLITZ

Country flag
Tired of seeing these old worn out Kalashnikovs.
Are telescopic sights even worth it on AK47s?Should be reassigned to the SIG units that can actually make use of the range and give these guys red dot.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

It just thrills me to see Indian designed and mfg vehicles. I love the Gypsy but was disappointed to hear about the large order army placed - maruti has now reopened the production line.

Force Gurkha Would be a Excellent Army Vehicle and Yes I love all the indian Designed vehicles.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

All vehicles after pulwama have been given bullet proof protection from all sides. Of course not as good as factory made armoured vehicles but earlier there used to be nothing. Army also looking for armoured/BP variant of Safari Storme.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
Whole inventory is here
I can see TATA LPTA, OFB ADITYA MPV, MARUTI GYPSY, TATA SUMO, MAHINDRA SCORPIO RAKSHAK PLUS & TAKSHAK

#LiveVisuals Massive anti militancy operation has been launched in #NawporaRedwani area of South Kashmir's #Kulgam district by joint forces comprising @ChinarcorpsIA 1RR & SOG Kulgam & @crpfindia.
All entry & exit routes have been sealed & search is going on.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

Four militants killed in a encounter between militants and joint team of security forces including 19 RR (SIKH LI), SOG Anantnag and CRPF in watergam area of South Kashmir's Anantnag district, huge arms and ammunition recovered from their possession.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
A terrorist affiliated with Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) has been arrested and weapon has been recovered from his possession in Bulgam area of Sopore in Kashmir.
89641001_1389611391218719_8132697626412843008_o.jpg

This is how camos should be. We can easily differentiate between JKP SOG, ARMY & CRPF Jawans.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles