Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikata

Country flag
Joint operation carried Out By 203 COBRA And 154 Bn CRPF With State Police In District Giridih, Jharkhand, Apprehended top Maoists Including their sub zonal Commander.

View attachment 23663
View attachment 23664

Lots of weapons recovered, AK, SLR, INSAS, .303, Ammunition, Grenade, Motorola Set -3, Detonators -26, Samsung Tab, Mobile, etc etc.

View attachment 23665
View attachment 23666
View attachment 23667
View attachment 23668
View attachment 23669
View attachment 23670
View attachment 23671

Wishful thinking, If at all by whoever is thought that WRT Nepal.
i was born at this place GIRIDIH
i was thinking that naxalism was at ebb there

Country flag
Just as we speak Pakistani PM is in Nepal for “talks”.
Optics, to make us paranoid, just like Maldivian diplomat visiting Pakistan. WRT Nepal, we need to play the waiting game, discredit the government there do information warfare. China and Pakistan wants direct intervention and make their proxies victims there to gain public sympathy.

i was born at this place GIRIDIH
i was thinking that naxalism was at ebb there
It is on decline there, or I should say already declined. These are remains of the movement which has now been reduced to local goons in almost all of Jharkhand.

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
Optics, to make us paranoid, just like Maldivian diplomat visiting Pakistan.
You’re being overly optimistic and over looking the facts.
Just a month ago Indian Mujahideen’s founder was picked up from Nepal and there are many more still hiding in there.
China and Pakistan wants direct intervention and make their proxies victims there to gain public sympathy.
Just a month ago India lost the monopoly it had over the internet services in Nepal, to China. Soon China will be building rail tracks in the interiors of Nepal.
With a pro-China PM and porous borders Nepal is the idle lauching grounds for terrorists. So Afghan intelligence warning us of some “chaos” should be no surprise.

Country flag
You’re being overly optimistic and over looking the facts.
Just a month ago Indian Mujahideen’s founder was picked up from Nepal and there are many more still hiding in there.

Just a month ago India lost the monopoly it had over the internet services in Nepal, to China. Soon China will be building rail tracks in the interiors of Nepal.
With a pro-China PM and porous borders Nepal is the idle lauching grounds for terrorists. So Afghan intelligence warning us of some “chaos” should be no surprise.
Nepalis have very little control over what is going on in their area, they depend on us very much for their needs, The very fact we have been picking terrorists from Nepal shows how limited their Police machinery is and we have to go in and do the Job there.

You are being unnecessarily paranoid here with railway tracks and and internet, If China wants to waste money building raiway tracks on the mountains let them do it(however I doubt they are that insane). India as of now is already building 5 railway links to Nepal, everyday 1000s of Nepali are coming to India, for Jobs. I have personally seen trains full of Nepalis, you can clearly see the difference unlike Indian Nepalis, they are from mountains and have rosy cheeks.

And Afghan intelligence should better put their resources for better use in saving their soldiers who are being killed in 100s inside their barracks every week almost. We can handle Nepal, we have been doing it for quiet some time.

Chinmoy

Country flag
WTF? The NSCN(IM) had signed the ‘Framework Agreement’ on the long standing Naga problem and agreed to a ceasefire with the Centre in 1997 which was extended indefinitely in 2007. Was this a splinter faction of the outfit? Or was it the NSCN(K) which was actually involved?
This happened in Manipur. NSCN (K) is active there rather then IM. So most probably its a handiwork of K faction.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
This is interesting.
@Mikesingh Your thoughts!
There's a huge problem of security along the Indo Nepal border. Most of the 1,700-km-long border is unfenced. The border is manned by the SSB.

To effectively counter terror activities mounted by Pakistan from Nepal, the home ministry is working on a proposal to further increase the strength of the intelligence wing of SSB and give it state-of-the-art technical intelligence tools. The SSB which guards not only the porous Nepal border but also the Bhutan border with India, is the only paramilitary unit to have a full-fledged intelligence wing.

The idea is to shore up SSB's capabilities to effectively guard against infiltration of ISI-backed terrorists and monitor the activity of the ISI in the fast mushrooming madrasas on the border. It would also help the force counter activities of northeast insurgents on the Bhutan border.

The Pakis are playing their usual games of brainwashing the sheeple in these madrasas which have now become a breeding ground for Pak sponsored terrorists but we are doing sweet nothing to demolish them. Human trafficking and smuggling is another headache which is impossible to prevent as most of the border is unfenced.

Keeping the threat perception of terrorist infiltration in view, the SSB is enhancing the number of its border posts along Nepal to 539 and along Bhutan to 195. It will also raise six more battalions (1,000 personnel in each) by 2018.

So yes! There's a clear and present danger lurking at these borders. We need to get it fenced pronto like what we've done in the West.

Levina

Country flag
India as of now is already building 5 railway links to Nepal, everyday 1000s of Nepali are coming to India, for Jobs.
Prolly you still assume that Nepalese favour India over China.
With what has been communicated to me by the Nepalese around me, India is no more seen as a “friendly” neighbour. Au contraire China is now in the Nepalese good books.
A lot of damage has been done already.
Since sometime now India hasn’t been very pro-active in its role in Nepal, as well as in the Island nations - Sri lanka & Maldives.
Sri Lanka was being used by ISI through IKK (LeT’s charitable wing) to radicalise a certain “community” and the same is happening in Maldives.
(i hope you’re abreast with the ltest developments in SL).
Nepal though a Hindu majority nation is pro-China / pro-communist— just as perilous as SL and Maldives.

Country flag
With what has been communicated to me by the Nepalese around me, India is no more seen as a “friendly” neighbour. Au contraire China is now in the Nepalese good books.
Since sometime now India hasn’t been very pro-active in its role in Nepal, as well as in the Island nations - Sri lanka & Maldives.
Sri Lanka was being used by ISI through IKK (LeT’s charitable wing) to radicalise a certain “community” and the same is happening in Maldives.
Nepal though a Hindu majority nation is pro-China / pro-communist— just as perilous as SL and Maldives.
I don't know what your friends told you, what I am saying is irrespective of what Nepali thinks, they are dependent on India for everything and will remain for foreseeable future, If not forever. There is no alternative, in the real world.

This is the main power India has in Nepal which is unrivaled and not comparable to any other country like Sri Lanka or Maldives. Forget about India and consider the two states of UP and Bihar, which is culturally linked better than Durand line across Pakistan and Afghanistan, with plains people they marry their kids across the border.

Coming to Gorkhas, they too have good links with Gorkhas of Darjeeling and Assam, they come to work there and have good relations, although that is not as pronounced as Biharis and Madhesis due to less numbers. Similar is the case with Border areas of Uttarakhand.

And as India develops, more and more Nepalis are coming every day for Jobs, and due to open border this will only increase, they are like Mexico of India. It is our responsibility to develop good network in Nepal, have better understanding with their police and help them with law and order in Border areas. I am not in favour of fencing the Border, this will alienate Nepalis and will not be good for India in longer run.

The ruling party there is just a political force, we need to discredit them through info-warfare and make the people throw them out. World over leftists governments are falling, Nepal is not an exception, what we have to do is develop a proper Right wing party and cannibalize Nepali congress network into It. This can be done but It will take some time.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
This is not about bringing politics into this thread, but more about putting in stats. Rajnath Singh - though criticized a lot for his statements, is not praised or even appreciated for his actions. Internal Security has never been better - esp. @ the height of global terror incidents.

rkhanna

Country flag
This is not about bringing politics into this thread, but more about putting in stats. Rajnath Singh - though criticized a lot for his statements, is not praised or even appreciated for his actions. Internal Security has never been better - esp. @ the height of global terror incidents.

While I will be more than happy for this to be true. And supremely glad at the trend. But from a simple data analytics point of view there is insufficient data in the above report to draw any conclusions.

darshan978

Darth Vader
Country flag
agree with u buddy but it seems the main reason behind rise of anti india sentiment is due to nepali media anti india reporting they report too much about kalaa paani, and that releaf work done by india and how our media asked silly question and that economic blocked by india thier media is completly rule by china thats reason

Levina

Country flag
they are dependent on India for everything and will remain for foreseeable future, If not forever.
That’s a “dilli door hai” syndrome.

agree with u buddy but it seems the main reason behind rise of anti india sentiment is due to nepali media anti india reporting they report too much about kalaa paani, and that releaf work done by india and how our media asked silly question and that economic blocked by india thier media is completly rule by china thats reason
Bud,reasons might be many but if we dont do anything to neutralise the anti-India voices within Nepal then soon India will find itself face to face with another Chinese Vassal state.

Last edited:

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag

Agreed. Will ask for the date source.

Country flag

Country flag
Could also be a recruitment drive outside of Chhattisgarh. Lately most of the news is coming outside of Chhattisgarh.
This area is the hot bed, Gadhchiroli-Jaggargunda-Malkangiri axis. The pressure in Chattisgarh is high so they are running to perimeters.

Haldiram

Country flag
Only one guy supported PAK in FATF and this happens... Guess they will blame it on Trump & Modi :)

Moody's lowers Turkey's credit rating as geopolitical risk rises and the lira falls

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...moody-s-as-geopolitical-risk-rises-lira-falls
This is connected to Turkey's invasion of Syria and attack on (US/German trained) Kurdish militias in the past couple of weeks. These institutions like Moody's are western puppets. They don't make policies based on Indian interests. Even the FATF greylisting is the great game playing out. Russia and China are trying to change the global order and the established powers are putting pressure on their vassal states to keep them in their sphere of influence. Again, nothing to do with India. It's just that it overlaps with our national interest.

The RW criticizes Ninda turtle because he is in the anti-Modi camp along with Sushma Swaraj and Advani. These three people ran a campaign within the BJP to stall the elevation of Modi as a PM candidate. They have been relegated to their respective departments. That is where this criticism stems from. These guys keep trying their best to embarrass the government.

That is why, even after coming to power, Sushma Swaraj made that comment about "re-establishing the primacy of Hindi", even though it was not official party line. Advani made comments about "emergency like situation". These are in bad taste. People who covet the highest post in the country must not be guided by greed or self-interest. These people need to be kept on the backfoot by pointing out the shortfalls of their departments so that they don't have the moral capital to embarrass the government. It's the pro-Modi faction doing internal house cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles