Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinmoy

Country flag
these fuckers are no different from congressi scum,in last two days also we have lost security forces but who cares ,mind my words there will be attack on police personnel and crpf as usual but who cares
modi will go down the drain like vajpayee , a large part of population will not approve his idiocy
next time we will declare ceasefire against maoist during diwali,dashara .....
ceasefire are offered when you are weak ,there is no difference between india and afghanistan
they too offered the same to taliban

these guys never learn a lesson
lahore bus =kargil
pakistani biryani=pathankot,uri
agra summit =parliament attack

but who cares soldiers are now treated just as a cannon fodder and expendables by indian govt, as militants by the porkis
Before opening mouth, you should have read the conditions apply form.

vikata

Country flag
Yes I will give vote to Congress next year so that they can permanently handover Kashmir to Pakistan.

Na rahega bas na bajegi bahri

#raga2019
#bjpmuktbharat
#peaceforkashmir
yes i too now approve this......................................

Chinmoy

Country flag
So when will they find terrorists who killed policemen yeterday or terrorists who killed crpf jawan day before yesterday :facepalm:
You don't need a cordon for that. Search is carried out based on intel.

To find the terrorist intel is needed. Ceasefire doesn't mean cease of intel.

And security forces reserve the right to retaliate in self defence and to protect innocent.

And presence of a Jihadi in a locality is threat to innocent civilians. So no cease fire there.

vikata

Country flag
Before opening mouth, you should have read the conditions apply form.
i havent asked your opinion, so keep it to youself,
i know what i am talking
unlike you i know a lot of things which you are not privy of
so keep your patronising rant to yourself

Poseidon

Country flag
Home ministry realizes that there could be an increase in Security forces casualties during ceasefire (same thing happened during 2000 ceasefire) but believes that such move was necessary to show soft side of GoI approach.

Poseidon

Country flag
This is big: If the Ramzan ceasefire is successful in reducing violence then Centre is ready to extend it further.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Folks there are many kashmiris who are helping us with Intel.

We've killed many big fishes with the help of this Intel.

At the end of the day, they're muslims and they want some peace during this holy season. Govt. has given it to them in good faith with full knowledge that Tangos don't sit quiet either. These Intel folks will be happy and if tangos do anything stupid, then Intel folks will alert and security forces do the rest.

I consider this ceasefire as a chocolate given to crying child, so that he can stop crying. To someone this is a never ending appeasement, but do they have any other plan if the Intel stops flowing!!?? Do they have any other plans to calm down stonepelters!!!

Remember, speak softly and carry a big stick.

Thus I rest my case.
Yes, the other plan is to continue with ops as they were going on till today.

Politically mehbooba mufti will not give BJP anything in return for this unilateral ceasefire.
Propaganda wise people like engineer rashid and omar abdullah will not think twice before spewing their venom.
strategically paki handlers will not stop restocking of weapons and tangos. i doubt if even ceasefire violations will stop from paki side.

ceasefires are beneficial when done between two or more parties, not unilateral ceasefires.

edit: these kind of move work only if there is corresponding propaganda plan from our side in place. if there is no attached media blitz, this move has little gains.

Last edited:

Poseidon

Country flag
US Assistant Secretary for South Asia Alice Wells was informed last month during Delhi trip that Indian gov't is planning a ceasefire soon.

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
i havent asked your opinion, so keep it to youself,
i know what i am talking
unlike you i know a lot of things which you are not privy of
so keep your patronising rant to yourself
Just one word for someone like you.......

index.jpg

You have already made your sole purpose to be here by lapping up to what @Bhumihar threw at your face.

vikata

Country flag
Just one word for someone like you.......

View attachment 24953

You have already made your sole purpose to be here by lapping up to what @Bhumihar threw at your face.
unlike you i have interacted with a lot of army officer at ordnance factory nagpur ,so keep your rant to yourself,ost of them have the same opinion about every govt.

regarding your rant about bhumihar
its not necessary for me to agree with whatever he says
i dont subscribe to any ideology
i may have used strong language

but my point is simple ,respect the life of those who are soldiering dont use them to futher your political agenda

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
US Assistant Secretary for South Asia Alice Wells was informed last month during Delhi trip that Indian gov't is planning a ceasefire soon.
source ?

Flame Thrower

Yes, the other plan is to continue with ops as they were going on till today.

Politically mehbooba mufti will not give BJP anything in return for this unilateral ceasefire.
Propaganda wise people like engineer rashid and omar abdullah will not think twice before spewing their venom.
strategically paki handlers will not stop restocking of weapons and tangos. i doubt if even ceasefire violations will stop from paki side.

ceasefires are beneficial when done between two or more parties, not unilateral ceasefires.
Sir, you're not new to propaganda warfare. Why do you question it!!??

If it was a new kid on the block, then it is a different story.

We always say that a narrative needs to be build against Pak in Kashmir, a narrative favourable for India. When the efforts are being made, then why do you criticize them!!??

Why do you ask for "All fists no brains approach"!?

Did our RM said that terrorists will not be hunted if we see them roaming in the streets of Kashmir!? Or did our RM said that Intel will not be collected!!?? Don't you know that this breathing space gives them to consolidate in turn new targets to hunt after Ramzan!? The day you let your anger mess with your thoughts is the same day you'll start dancing to enemies tunes.

Chinmoy

Country flag
unlike you i have interacted with a lot of army officer at ordnance factory nagpur ,so keep your rant to yourself,ost of them have the same opinion about every govt.

regarding your rant about bhumihar
its not necessary for me to agree with whatever he says
i dont subscribe to any ideology
i may have used strong language

but my point is simple ,respect the life of those who are soldiering dont use them to futher your political agenda
Ordinance Factory ??? Really???

Unlike you I have been at the mid of COIN ops and at IB.

BTW could you explain how a cease fire decision is insulting to those brave souls of ours?

Now if you can't, you could keep your rants shoved right up your................. where you know???

And BTW, it was you who was spreading political agenda here. And that is the reason why I said that you lapped up, mind it, LAPPED UP what @Bhumihar threw at you.

Flame Thrower

This is big: If the Ramzan ceasefire is successful in reducing violence then Centre is ready to extend it further.
C'mon poseidon when did our leaders kept their promise. If they had kept their promise, then..... Well everyone knows this part.

They always say what we(audience; in the current case Kashmiris, Hurriyat, terrorists and traitors) want to hear.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Continuing CT Ops during Ramadan would have been more Israel like. But we have a habit of bending over easily. I am disappointed. :dude:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles