Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Thrower

Folks, is Maj. Shukla fine!??

I've gone through one of the Jihadi twitter threads and it said that Shukla was injured in today's encounter.

Some said that he died as well, but I couldn't find any info related to it. Other twitter threads also said that Maj. Is injured.

Can anyone provide accurate info on Maj. Shukla. Is he injured or it's all cooked up story. It could be a cooked up story given the twitter threads are run by Jihadi idiots, but I just want to know whether Maj is ok or not.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Folks, is Maj. Shukla fine!??

I've gone through one of the Jihadi twitter threads and it said that Shukla was injured in today's encounter.

Some said that he died as well, but I couldn't find any info related to it. Other twitter threads also said that Maj. Is injured.

Can anyone provide accurate info on Maj. Shukla. Is he injured or it's all cooked up story. It could be a cooked up story given the twitter threads are run by Jihadi idiots, but I just want to know whether Maj is ok or not.

30 characters...............................

Brood Father

Country flag
will this be a good thing? pleas share your views.

Kashmir is a good excercising/training ground for our troops.. Be it para sf . Garud or NSG
Why you have to arrange much costly training exercise when you have such a live training scenario
So far IMO it's a good thing

IndiaRising

Country flag
Kashmir is a good excercising/training ground for our troops.. Be it para sf . Garud or NSG
Why you have to arrange much costly training exercise when you have such a live training scenario
So far IMO it's a good thing
but isn't the NSG supposed to only be used in rare conditions? i got this from wikipedia

" As a specialized counter terrorism force, it is intended for use "only in exceptional situations" and not meant to take over the "functions of the State Police Forces or other Para Military Forces"

i feel like this is USA telling SWAT to go and fight in Iraq and Afghanistan. most NSG operators already have field experience except for maybe those who come from IPS. i think it would serve them better to just drill to protect targets of interest in metros and tier-2,3 cities. again, nobody is right or wrong here. this is just a discussion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_Guard#cite_note-nsg,_22/8-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles