Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgoth

Might as well send the wannabe 'fuggers of virgin 72 goats' a care package, this will consist of one 9mm hollow point, loving manufactured in OFB.. As soon as a pig decides to attempt an LOC crossing, he should just open his packet, load up the 9mm and blow his brains out.. saves him the unwanted trek across mountains AND reduces the risk of his d*ck getting blown off by the wily Indians..

Them tools are important to keep the 72s bleating.. gotta protect 'em tools..

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Hahaa..this is awesome...
Ahh bc milgayi janat..

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

vikata

Country flag
i have a question from u guys ,hope i will get the answer
every now and then i hear on pakistani forum indians soldiers being taken out by pak snipers
i mean cant we pay back, shoot these bloody bastards or do something which will make them think 100 times before taking aim

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
every now and then i hear on pakistani forum indians soldiers being taken out by pak snipers
i mean cant we pay back, shoot these bloody bastards or do something which will make them think 100 times before taking aim
Yes IA does give it back, by shelling the paki posts near the Indian posts attacked.

From paki point of view they are probably balance the kill ratio, which is heaviee on their side.

here2where

.. i hear on pakistani forum indians soldiers being taken out by pak snipers
I think they are on higher plane, hence geographical advantage. We can only shoot from below. Unequal effect.
We should invade across LOC and capture the heights.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Yes they shot few Indian jawans with snipers....and India replied by destroying each and every paki post all along loc.
Which costed pakistan a lot. A lot means ISPR had to show " LOC casualities "as "war on terror casualities".
Now they seem to abandoned that strategy...Recently we saw BAT teams.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

SanjeevM

Country flag
Only solution to IS menace is to not handover terrorists dead bodies to anyone. Rather cremate them in electronic crematorium. Throw the ash in pig farms. If government and opposition including sickulars and Gaddars like Pappu and communists think that terrorists have no religion, they should bring this law via parliament or an ordinance authorising burning the terrorists bodies in electronic crematorium.

This will hurt terrorists psychologically as a denial of Jannat and 72 hoors. IS is using their Koran lines as inciting youth for violence. Same Koran lines can be used to instill fear among youth of not getting a terrorists death that will deny them burials.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Only solution to IS menace is to not handover terrorists dead bodies to anyone. Rather cremate them in electronic crematorium. Throw the ash in pig farms. If government and opposition including sickulars and Gaddars like Pappu and communists think that terrorists have no religion, they should bring this law via parliament or an ordinance authorising burning the terrorists bodies in electronic crematorium.

This will hurt terrorists psychologically as a denial of Jannat and 72 hoors. IS is using their Koran lines as inciting youth for violence. Same Koran lines can be used to instill fear among youth of not getting a terrorists death that will deny them burials.
from a religious stand point, I love your idea.

The problem implementing this is govt falling into a soup explaining in parliament why Muslims are being humiliated like this - they won't care these muslims are terrorists. They will just raise this and flag this repeatedly to the already fcuked up narrative.

Anyway, handing back bodies with half their head missing is not that bad. Might put fear of god in them.

SanjeevM

Country flag
from a religious stand point, I love your idea.

The problem implementing this is govt falling into a soup explaining in parliament why Muslims are being humiliated like this - they won't care these muslims are terrorists. They will just raise this and flag this repeatedly to the already fcuked up narrative.

Anyway, handing back bodies with half their head missing is not that bad. Might put fear of god in them.
I don't think cremation in crematorium is undoable. BJP just need to give the right argument in parliament. They just need to use the words that sickulars want to hear. There is no Muslim terrorism or any other religious terrorism. The terrorists have no faith. Terrorists bodies should be burnt. Land problem in graveyards Will also be saved. Law and order situation in burial will also be avoided.

here2where

..The problem implementing this is govt falling into a soup explaining in parliament why Muslims are being humiliated like this ...
Not even traitors like pappu or begum momoto will dare side with terrorists and their rights in parl. They risk alienating vote banks.
Anyway what is the need to legislate such a trivial thing. Just pass the message to IA brass and things will be BLACK from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles