Country flag
NacNAACHO NAACHO NAACHO NAACHO NAACHO NAACHo

Ktm duke 250 properly priced

₹1.75 lakh ex showroom
:balleballe::balleballe::balleballe:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Tata motors performance sub brand TAMO unveiled sports car - RACEMO .

190 PS power and 0-100 in around 6s.

TATA on a roll :india::clap2::yo::cool1:
Well tata's have upped the game
the tiago is the best car in 4-6 lakh bracket.
tata hexa is stunning and strong

but i do not think this will make it to the streets

ghost

Well tata's have upped the game
the tiago is the best car in 4-6 lakh bracket.
tata hexa is stunning and strong

but i do not think this will make it to the streets
It will ,they have launched a performance sub brand TAMO for this sole purpose -to offer cost effective sports cars.
Meanwhile ,other gems from TATA MOTORS:
NEXON :

C-CUBE concept:

TIGOR:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Tigor looks like tiago.......................................................................

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Booked the new duke 390 ..............................
But the wait list is above 2 months........
FML

captscooby81

Country flag
Congrats i loved the Digitial Console .. i almost went to book it .but had to turn down the lust seeing the alloy color turned me down..Not kind of liker for such flashy colors . . Now will wait for BMW G310R ..

Booked the new duke 390 ..............................
But the wait list is above 2 months........
FML

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Congrats i loved the Digitial Console .. i almost went to book it .but had to turn down the lust seeing the alloy color turned me down..Not kind of liker for such flashy colors . . Now will wait for BMW G310R ..
I test rode one in delhi..................
It feels better than the 390 but it is a taller bike than the previous one(i am 5ft10)
all in all a beautiful package at 40,000 premium.
may not be worth an upgrade but unarguably the best mid capacity bike

SKC

Country flag
Well i thought the Pulsar uses Bajaj DTSi Engine and the duke uses different one look like technology sharing same KTM 390 engine used in bajaj dominar .. well i am waiting for the launch to Either Duke 390 or the BMW G310R waiting for the beamer for so long ...
Bajaj Auto holds 47.96% stake in KTM now.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Tata Motors debuts sports car with TAMO Racemo
Tata Motors, owners of Jaguar Land Rover, today unveiled its first product under its new sub-brand TAMO christened Racemo at the 87th Geneva Motor Show.
This marks the entry of the struggling carmaker into the sports car category which is dominated by German giants like Porsche, Mercedes and BMW.
This is the 20th appearance of the Tata Motors at the auto show. Managing director Guenter Butschek said, “As India is globally the most demanding auto market if you get India right you are ready for the world. This is our emotional and unexpected leap into the future.”

The Racemo has a 1.2 litre revotron turbo charged petrol engine, which develops a peak power of 190ps and can do 0-100 km/hr in 6 sec. “This is the first digitally native car co-developed with Microsoft,” said Tim Leverton, head of engineering at Tata Motors.
Some of the visibly distinct features on the low seating Racemo are its ultra stylish gullwing doors, over-arching fenders, tiny but powerful headlights and big tyres. The company has not indicated if it wants to commercially launch the two-seater sports coupe.
Powered by Microsoft, Racemo aims to bring alive connected technologies such as cloud computing, analytics, geo-spatial and mapping, and increased human-machine interface, creating a new benchmark in the industry for connected vehicles.
Racemo is built on a patented MOFlex Multi-Material Sandwich (MMS) structure – a structural technology, enabling greater freedom in surface design, efficient large-scale part integration leading to modularity andfaster time to market.

“We launched our sub-brand TaMo as our answer to new technologies, business models and partnerships. ‘Racemo’ is the first innovation from TAMO, and our emotional, unexpected leap to the future. Symbolising the change that is taking place at Tata Motors, ‘Racemo’ is the proving ground of the TAMO family of vehicles and will drive the future of India’s connected generation. From styling and design to driver experience and technology, Racemo is an extension of customers’ personality, a part of their digital ecosystem and will break the ice with a radical new presence and pique the interest in the parent brand,” added Butschek.
TAMO as a new, separated vertical will operate in the first step on a low volume, low investment model to provide fast-tracked proves of technologies and concepts. TAMO will act as an open platform to network with global startups and leading tech companies, to get access to trends, innovations and solutions, for the design of exciting future products and services.
For the rapidly changing automotive environment, TAMO aims to transform the experience of interfacing and interacting with customers and the wider community. TAMO will provide a digital eco-system, which will be leveraged by Tata Motors to support the mainstream business in the future.

ghost

The TAMO RACEMO would be launched in India by 2017 end ,it will be under 25lakh.

There will be three cars :

1 Street car with current configuration.

2 Sports car -with more power meant for racetrack.

3 Microsoft connected car

It will be MADE IN INDIA.

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Great move by Tata.

Btw what vehicles do you guys own???
I own a Tata tiago,a 2 stroke 1998 lml Vespa scooter,and a 2017 ktm 390 duke(yet to take the delivery)

SKC

Country flag
Great move by Tata.

I own a Tata tiago,a 2 stroke 1998 lml Vespa scooter,and a 2017 ktm 390 duke(yet to take the delivery)
MS Zen Estilo make 2008, 2002 Bajaj 2 stroke 150cc scooter, 2013 Bajaj discover 100cc self start

Sent from my LS-5201 using Tapatalk

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
MS Zen Estilo make 2008, 2002 Bajaj 2 stroke 150cc scooter, 2013 Bajaj discover 100cc self start

2 stokes are very fun to ride.......
And that smell.of smoke........................
str
I owned a 1999 ms zen.
It was a good car.

Reactions: SKC

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Yeah.......
Finally booked my first session at racr..
Inching close to superbike dream.

SKC

Country flag
2 stokes are very fun to ride.......
And that smell.of smoke........................
str
I owned a 1999 ms zen.
It was a good car.
Scooter remains at Dad's factory. He still loves it and takes it out occasionally. He has spent far more on it than it is actually worth of now. Last month only got new tyres and rims!
It's not worth 3-4 K and spent 5K on tyres

republic_roi97

Country flag
Great move by Tata.

Me and my family have finally, after contemplating various options, booked a Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno 1.2 Zeta, with a whooping estimated time period of 24 weeks. Booked it at KTL Nexa, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. Can't wait for it to get delivered already.:drool:.
Other than that I have a Bajaj Discover 125 STD 2015 model, a Hyundai Santro XP 2006 and a Pulsar AS200.:biggrin2:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Me and my family have finally, after contemplating various options, booked a Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno 1.2 Zeta, with a whooping estimated time period of 24 weeks. Booked it at KTL Nexa, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. Can't wait for it to get delivered already.:drool:.
Other than that I have a Bajaj Discover 125 STD 2015 model, a Hyundai Santro XP 2006 and a Pulsar AS200.:biggrin2:
Baleno is a very very comfortable and feature loaded car.very good decision.
But why As200 why not duke 200......................
Dukes are light-years ahead of pulsars.
Proud owner of ktm 390 duke 2017.

captscooby81

Country flag
A country with much more fossil fuel resource and less population is moving towards Hybrid to reduce the oil dependency , We should seriously look for Electric cars and other vehicles for our future to reduce oil imports ..

Norway's achievement - 50% of new cars are electric or hybrid

Norway has claimed that over half of the new car registrations in the country for the first month of this year have been for electric or hybrid cars. According to the official figures revealed, 33.8% of new car registrations in January 2017 were of hybrids, while electric cars contributed 17.6% to the total new car sales. As a result, the cumulative sales of hybrid and electric cars in the country amounted to 51.4%.

This inclination towards hybrid and electric vehicles is the result of various efforts by Norway's government to promote electrification of the country's car fleet. Oslo, Norway's capital, offers various benefits to electric car owners, including bus-lane access, privileged parking and toll-free travel. The country also has all infrastructure-related facilities for electric car owners. In addition to plenty of the regular recharging stations, Norway also has the world's largest fast-charging station, which has the capacity to charge 28 cars simultaneously in just half an hour.

Thanks to all these initiatives, Norway currently has the highest per capita number of all-electric cars in the world. The country is now aiming to completely eliminate fossil-fuel powered vehicles by the year 2025.

Reactions: SKC

Global Defence

New threads

Articles