India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sthf

Country flag
Just see above tweet in Shopian

Daily we are killing 2/3 Islamic terrorists(counted don't know how many un accounted) in Kashmir and you are calling it Political not religious. :rofl:

Btw who kicked out from Kashmir .....Sikhs and Hindus.So,Indian mussies know they cleansed kafirs fron kashmir and they have enough strength to wage jihad that is why many not gone there.They are here to out-breed and vote khangress so that in few decades turn whole India into porkistan itself.
Re-read the post.

1) Last I checked LTTE was mostly Hindu yet I don't remember people calling it a religious problem. I don't remember Virat Hindus joining LTTE in droves to help them out.

Is Maoism a Hindu problem or am I using it wrong? Is ULFA?

2) So every Muslim knows this that they are not needed in Kashmir? Every single one of them. They thought blowing up trains in Mumbai is all good but let's not go crazy.

Kashmiris are in such a dominant position and aazadi is just days away. They don't need us.

3) 15% Muslim will outbreed Hindus to such an extent that Hindus will become minority in their own land. Wonderful.

Let me guess, every Muslim will marry 4 women and have 16 kids. Voila! Muslims are 51% and Congress will rule till eternity.

---------------------------

You sir are an unparalleled genius. Never change. Nuance is for suckers. Rhetoric is the way forward.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Paki contemplating to slash USD carried by paki going overseas from USD 10000 to USD 3000, that is, 70% drop.

Which paki can carry more than USD 10k overseas? Certainly not the aam Abduls unless they dump pkr en-mass for USD, dollars hoarding.

Pakis are expecting large scale dumping of pkr for USD in coming months and these very middle/upper middle class abandoning Quaid e azams Pakistan for any 2 by 2 banana republic in EU while flushing green passport down the toilet.

Pakiland, its ideology, creation , all sacrifices thrown to the wolves by paki elites and those with minimal resources to reach EU shores along with Syrians and Iraqis.

It's in our interest that all wealthy Pakjabis migrate overseas while all Paki loans suffer delays and more interest.

sthf

Country flag
It's in our interest that all wealthy Pakjabis migrate overseas while all Paki loans suffer delays and more interest.
Won't work. Porkis have dual citizenship. They will ride out the storm till beggars can somehow get enough money to run things smoothly enough.

When your Defence Minister has work permit in Dubai, it is expected that rich Abduls have some sort of backup planned as well.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1347702/khawaja-asif-also-holds-uae-work-permit

Last edited:

DG7867

Country flag
Mounmohan was against giving military aid to Afghanistan because of secular logic of upsetting porkistan now modi govt is providing substantial military aid to our allies in the region ,a total of 8 mi 24 to be given to Afghan forces
So now Afghanistan has 4+2=6 Mi24's... seems like this time it's Belorussian Mi24, judging from pics..

sthf

Country flag
As I said, unparalleled genius.

i'm 100% sure u don't know full form of LTTE- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam. Even Leader Prabhakar is converted xtian,Same goes to ULFA -Assam.Now tell me about Virat Hinduism in these groups?? ... and if u believe maoism or extreme leftism is based on RELIGION u need urgent medication. :lol:
Sri Lankan Tamils are 80-85% Hindus. Majority of LTTE cadre were Hindu, same as ULFA.

Tribals that make up bulk of CPI(Maoists) are Hindus and Christians, not atheists. Doubt it? Go to CG and talk to locals.

2.Shameless people didn't see every mall,theater and public places are installed METAL DETECTORS and they frisk every man&women in India,almost nowhere in the world.
What the flying fuck has that got to do with Jihad in Kashmir and Indian Muslims not being a part of it?

Do u know why?? IF u believe 15% are not threat REMOVE ALL METAL DETECTORS and police in public places. :lol:
I dare you to point out where I said this. And you believe I need urgent medications? Maybe grow a pair and if you are still seeing words I didn't write, head towards a hospital.

Don't bother replying unless you can quote my exact words.

3.WOW u mean Porkistanis,Kashmiris&Bd's are directly came from Arabia, they are not Hindus?
What? All that happened in few decades? Blimey!!! Here I thought that 1500 years after Islam entered India, Hindus are still majority. Must have confused days with years.

They are here to out-breed and vote khangress so that in few decades turn whole India into porkistan itself.

Son, your habitual dhoti wetting is getting out of hand. You are making a wet mess where ever you go.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flufsan-Ni...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=FHJVRTQ192PWYM15W9EY

Buy them and use them regularly. If you can't, provide me with your address and I will have it delivered to you.

cucks remain as shameless cucks
Ahh yes. A nuanced conversation with a genius.

sthf

Country flag
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_terrorism_in_the_United_States

KKK,Army of God and so on, even in US there are more than 20+ TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS ALL ARE XTIAN, i mean cadre are 100% xtians. So according to your definition every RELIGION is terrorist now. :pound:

So,they breed like pigs and form 2 new countries out of India and here some shameless cucks claim we are not in danger.
Don't bother replying unless you can quote my exact words.

rhetoric:
Language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect, but which is often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.

PS: Using this emoji to express an emotion as you clearly are a fan of it. :bplease:

sthf

Country flag
cuck compromise of his beliefs and values, the desecrationof his dignity and self-worth, and his inability to stand up for himself and what he deserves as a human being, eg. loyalty, fidelity, and honesty in a romantic relationship.
honesty in a romantic relationship
Dude please, just because I am fucking you in the ass and you are giving me blowjobs doesn't mean we are in a romantic relationship.:hehe:

Another lesson. Make sure you read what what you have written.

sthf

Country flag
Ladies&Gentleman here one Shamelss cuck now turned to be a
:ghey:

English teaching shameless Gay cuck doesn't know the full of eg. e.g. is the abbreviation of the Latin phrase 'exempli gratia... means FOR EXAMPLE.
Don't be angry dude. Romantic relationship or not you are still my favourite bitch.

Now go easy on the red colour and stop shouting.

sthf

Country flag
Shameless gay cuck don't know full form of LTTE,eg,definition of Maoism and etc now teaching romance too :lol:
Enough with the anger dude. Why are you feeling jilted?

I don't mind that you suck other dicks.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

हमने तुम्हारे देश के 2 टुकड़े किए।
हमने सियाचिन तुमसे छीन लिया।
हमने कारगिल के पहाड़ों को तुम्हारे रक्त से भर दिया।
हमने बालाकोट में तुम्हारे घर मे घुसकर तुम्हे तुम्हारी औकात याद दिलाई।
हमने तुम्हारे न्यूक्लियर ब्लफ को एक्सपोज़ किया।
हमने एलओसी से तुम्हे खदेड़ दिया।

इंशागणेशा अब हम तुम्हारे "गज़वा-ए-हिन्द" के सपने को सपने में ही दफ़न करेंगे।

नारा-ए-भोलेनाथ #हर____हर___महादेव

#MorningMotivation

singhboy98

Country flag

हमने तुम्हारे देश के 2 टुकड़े किए।
हमने सियाचिन तुमसे छीन लिया।
हमने कारगिल के पहाड़ों को तुम्हारे रक्त से भर दिया।
हमने बालाकोट में तुम्हारे घर मे घुसकर तुम्हे तुम्हारी औकात याद दिलाई।
हमने तुम्हारे न्यूक्लियर ब्लफ को एक्सपोज़ किया।
हमने एलओसी से तुम्हे खदेड़ दिया।

इंशागणेशा अब हम तुम्हारे "गज़वा-ए-हिन्द" के सपने को सपने में ही दफ़न करेंगे।

नारा-ए-भोलेनाथ #हर____हर___महादेव

#MorningMotivation
Wait, correct me if I am wrong, wasn't Insha Ganesh used first by a forum member on this thread? This means Baba is following DFI for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles