India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
#Russia looking for replacement for “troubled” Pantsir air defense system

The Russian Armed Forces are looking more advanced and cost-effectivity air defense system to replace “troubled” Pantsir (SA-22 according to the NATO designation) anti-aircraft defense system.

According to sources in the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, the Russian Army and Navy are dissatisfied with Pantsir complex and looking on absolute new air defense systems. For the army, the Pantsir air defense system proved too heavy, complex and not effective to protect against most of the potential threats. To protect the ships in the coastal zone and in harbors, the naval version of Pantsir has also become too expensive and not very effective.
Pantsir was on offer to us even before Barak 1 existed. But we took a wise decision to go with developing a new system with the help of Israel. We now have the fruits of it.

neeraj_

Dude, I had first come up with the name "Falcon Slayer" in this forum on Feb 27 in post no. 7548 under the Topic "Pulwama Terror Attack .." which was later merged into this topic by the mods.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Chill many people used that word actually it was pretty obvious name. Specially with GOT fans familiarity with kingslayer , dragonslayer kind of names. No need to quarrel on it.

Now the next name
Amraam Dodgers : How many of you came up with that ?

:)

neeraj_

Pantsir was on offer to us even before Barak 1 existed. But we took a wise decision to go with developing a new system with the help of Israel. We now have the fruits of it.
Barak is for IN a completely different system and range anyway.

Pantsir lost out to Korean company which offered Hybrid Biho system . I am not aware of further update what happened then.

sorcerer

Country flag
I request Russia to sell this failed system to Pakistan. They were boasting of buying these system.
"SELL"
hahahahahahahaha
pakistan...
hahahahahahahahaha

Russia has not yet started taking payment in pakistani kidneys and livers!

Deathstar

Country flag
No one cares about these scums getting killed , sad thing is we lost a hero , only thing that matters is lives of our soldiers , i wish we conduct operation like Zarb e Azb in Kashmir using attack drones

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No one cares about these scums getting killed , sad thing is we lost a hero , only thing that matters is lives of our soldiers , i wish we conduct operation like Zarb e Azb in Kashmir using attack drones
They lost thousands of soldiers in zarb e azb raids. As usual,pork military simply "forgot" to mention their martyrdom.

Even their official count stands around 900.
Here watch these four part al jazeera documentary, even their tank column were so scared,they decided to turn tail.

Warning,expect qatari abdul propagandu of porkies also"victim" of terrorism.

Especially this one

Bottom line is,they are not efficient than our forces. They just do not care about civilian casualties,but we do.
I share your frustration of losing one of our own,but zarb e azb is not the right way forward.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
They lost thousands of soldiers in zarb e azb raids. As usual,pork military simply "forgot" to mention their martyrdom.

Even their official count stands around 900.
Here watch these four part al jazeera documentary, even their tank column were so scared,they decided to turn tail.

Warning,expect qatari abdul propagandu of porkies also"victim" of terrorism.

Especially this one

Bottom line is,they are not efficient than our forces. They just do not care about civilian casualties,but we do.
I share your frustration of losing one of our own,but zarb e azb is not the right way forward.
We should atleast be brutal like Mossad or KGB and target families of these scums , eliminate SAS Geelanis daughter or seperatists children

Enquirer

We should atleast be brutal like Mossad or KGB and target families of these scums , eliminate SAS Geelanis daughter or seperatists children
Can you shove those nonsensical suggestions into a dark place and leave this forum for civil discussion?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Both patches have been rejected by the IAF. Amraam Dodgers will be replaced with something else like AMRAAM defeater or AMRAAM disabler.

sthf

Country flag
For what? How is that going to change anything? Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar have both lost family members in Kashmir. I don't see them singing Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram. Punishing separatists according to Indian Constitution is needed, turning them into martyrs isn't.

Israel is destined to fight Palestinians till the end of this world. KGB for all its savviness and brutality lost the war to Afghans.

India is not supposed to do either. Kashmir didn't became global jihad for many reasons. One of them was calibrated response to violence. There are no tanks roaming around in the streets of Kashmir nor is IAF carpet bombing the villages. Not because we can't or shouldn't but because its a bad strategy.

Political problems demand political solution. Pakistan's repeated failure in East Pakistan, tribal areas, Balochistan and Kashmir taught us that much.

Gafoora has now issued an ultimatum to PTM, a non-violent movement which wants to solve issues within the confines of Pakistan constitution and I have my bucket of popcorn on standby.

Deathstar

Country flag
For what? How is that going to change anything? Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar have both lost family members in Kashmir. I don't see them singing Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram. Punishing separatists according to Indian Constitution is needed, turning them into martyrs isn't.

Israel is destined to fight Palestinians till the end of this world. KGB for all its savviness and brutality lost the war to Afghans.

India is not supposed to do either. Kashmir didn't became global jihad for many reasons. One of them was calibrated response to violence. There are no tanks roaming around in the streets of Kashmir nor is IAF carpet bombing the villages. Not because we can't or shouldn't but because its a bad strategy.

Political problems demand political solution. Pakistan's repeated failure in East Pakistan, tribal areas, Balochistan and Kashmir taught us that much.

Gafoora has now issued an ultimatum to PTM, a non-violent movement which wants to solve issues within the confines of Pakistan constitution and I have my bucket of popcorn on standby.
If snakes living on our land are eliminated first then its handlers living outside will become useless , these seperatists should feel the pain of loss of life , be it of a mother who lost her son to militancy or line of duty. Seperatists earn thousands and live in posh houses while their children study in foreign schools on Indian passports

sthf

Country flag
If snakes living on our land are eliminated first then its handlers living outside will become useless , these seperatists should feel the pain of loss of life , be it of a mother who lost her son to militancy or line of duty. Seperatists earn thousands and live in posh houses while their children study in foreign schools on Indian passports
This is India. There were always snakes here, always will be. It's not like RR has been showering them with flowers since 1990.

If you don't like them living in posh houses, confiscate them, shift them to a low income PMAY housing colony. Don't want their children to go abroad, don't issue passports to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles