India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
The entire establishment is afraid of riots. When prices of essentials rise 30% in one year and a lot of people have no jobs but have guns; you better run for cover.
So rituals and animal heads can prevent riots and stop bullets now ? This is some Dr. Strange level shit. Get together with the opposition, blame everything on PA and discredit them, turn people against them. Our guys will handle the rest.

mayfair

Sam Pitroda does not know what entire world knows.

Sam Pitroda does not know that Pakistan is fighting a war with India for 30 years. That sending 'jihadi' across the border (armed combatants) is real war and not imaginary war.
There fixed it for you.

He and his ilk made those comments inspite of knowing those facts, and yet Cong manifesto is full of repeal of AFSPA, Autonomy, dialogue etc.

12arya

Country flag
Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
By end of this year 2019 #IndianArmy could had tested all new weapon systems on #PakistanArmy. #India has turned #Pakistan into a lab rat who are basically terrorist rats! Getting info about Latest Bow being tested today hinting 2 different posts in mater of minutes
#JaiHo

Why not test Brahmos, Prahar and Nibhaya ?
Where is NAG ... in DRDO hole ?
Test Pinaka, Smerch, and BM Grad too.
Test Arjun, yes Arjun, Arjun, Arjun ...to be driven by ARVDE mechanics/ Let us see it going to Kasur w/o ammunition and missiles !!
Test ATHOS and ATGS (likelihood is very high)
Test Course Correction fuzes as trials on Pakistan.
Good time to test all DODOs bridges on Pakistani canals.
They did not fire astra and Akash ? But why..

mayfair

With due respect, you are comparing arty/rocket systems with long-range missiles? What is the cost of one Brahmos vs one arty system?

I guess you missed the news about 300 Nag missiles and 25 NAMICA being approved by DAC.

Pinaka was tested in Kargil and came out with flying colours, which is why it has been inducted.

Test Arjun, yes Arjun, Arjun, Arjun ...to be driven by ARVDE mechanics/ Let us see it going to Kasur w/o ammunition and missiles !!
I am sure it will perform but why not army mechanics and soldiers? I would say testing within would be better than the embarrassment that was Tin can 90s in Russia.

You do know that Akash is deployed don't you? Astra is in final stages of testing.

Floydian

Country flag

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Here comes FOREIGN COMPANY SALESMAN.
I have seriously lost respect for you(not that you care).
According to you we must also forget about AGNI Series and buy China made DF series as well as Jericho and also trident and and minuteman too.
WE must also replace you people and induct US ARMED FORCES into the army, that will fuuuully complete the picture.
And..............

Please :hail: don't reply me.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
With due respect, you are comparing arty/rocket systems with long-range missiles? What is the cost of one Brahmos vs one arty system?
It is good you realise that missiles and rockets can not replace tube artillery as some seems to be advocating particularly from DRDO / OFB. My basis of saying so is purely some forum members. One does get a very bad impressions of both organisation from some enthusiastic members.

I guess you missed the news about 300 Nag missiles and 25 NAMICA being approved by DAC.
I am interested in what is most relevant on ground - NAG MPATGM. LC is a fertile ground to test it under real conditions from 200m to 2.5 km during day and night under all weather conditions, under heat of Akhnoor and cold of Drass.

Pinaka was tested in Kargil and came out with flying colours, which is why it has been inducted.
PINAKA -II or PINAKA ER.

I am sure it will perform but why not army mechanics and soldiers? I would say testing within would be better than the embarrassment that was Tin can 90s in Russia.
Let us test both under real conditions.

You do know that Akash is deployed don't you? Astra is in final stages of testing.
OK. Pakistan will offer ample opportunities for that. But we have been hearing about these missiles since cows came home.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
According to you we must also forget about AGNI Series and buy China made DF series as well as Jericho and also trident and and minuteman too.
WE must also replace you people and induct US ARMED FORCES into the army.
And..............

Please don't reply me.
But the itch must have been irresistible. Hai Na.

12arya

Country flag
Who's Major Mike Tango??
the mission ldr of surgical strikes......this is him. wrecker in chief of porkistan:biggrin2:
17362692_1964596440428195_6403974289696264674_n.jpg

i read it in shiv aroorr's book. this from the book:
"Intelligence had just arrived about suspicious movements in Bandipora. Arriving on the scene with his squad, Lt. Tango and his men spotted the 3 ‘suspects’, all in burkas. Mike and his men positioned themselves in a cordon around the suspects. ‘It was the first and the last time my hands shivered before action. It happens only that first time. Never again,’ Mike recalls."

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
the mission ldr of surgical strikes......this is him. wrecker in chief of porkistan:biggrin2:
View attachment 34774

i read it in shiv aroorr's book. this from the book:
"Intelligence had just arrived about suspicious movements in Bandipora. Arriving on the scene with his squad, Lt. Tango and his men spotted the 3 ‘suspects’, all in burkas. Mike and his men positioned themselves in a cordon around the suspects. ‘It was the first and the last time my hands shivered before action. It happens only that first time. Never again,’ Mike recalls."
What a simplicity unlike some SF guys who can be pleased with a little showing off with pride.
What an unassuming looks of the personality. No frills..
Only the firmness of the jaws is so characteristics of great strength, firmness and determination.
Those spectacles makes unassumingness more pronounce while adding a touch of intellectuality and intelligence without which no one can think of becoming a SF Officer..
Good relaxed posture ....

My salute ...

sorcerer

Country flag

By end of this year 2019 #IndianArmy could had tested all new weapon systems on #PakistanArmy. #India has turned #Pakistan into a lab rat who are basically terrorist rats! Getting info about Latest Bow being tested today hinting 2 different posts in mater of minutes
#JaiHo

could
/kəd,kʊd/
verb
modal verb: could
  1. past of can1.
    • used to indicate possibility.
      "they could be right"
    • used in making suggestions or polite requests.
      "you could always ring him up"
    • used to indicate annoyance because of something that has not been done.
      "they could have told me!"
    • used to indicate a strong inclination to do something.
      "he irritates me so much that I could scream

Oh Well!!!!

Enquirer

WE must also replace you people and induct US ARMED FORCES into the army, that will fuuuully complete the picture.
And..............

Please :hail: don't reply me.
That guy has some serious mental issues.
He's desperate for seeking attention by stoking up BS.
Best is to ignore him. I too felt the need to answer his questions earlier, but realized he's is no state to accept or understand logical facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles