India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Folks do you realise one thing -

Pakistan always wants to talk (Talk with India)
It gives their country and the ruling establishment credibility and respectability at home and internationally.
If India does not who do they have to talk to and about what ?
All Pakistani agents in india and Pakistani stooges want India to talk to Pakistan (Mahbooba, Farooq, Umar, Huriyat, terrorists, Pappu, left and man ka tamasha).

Talks gives Pakistan crucial time and cover for planing and execution of next attack..
Talks provides Indian leaders an excuse to fool their people.

Only Guns should talk till Pakistani guns are there in J&K and elsewhere. What is there to talk. it should only be tak tak ... dham dham, phatak phatak.. boom and doom.

No talks.

Enquirer

Indians who lap up Paki version while not considering their history/pattern are waste to India anyways.

Indians have felt one change for sure

Congis = Constant bomb blasts
BJP = Surgical strikes

Now Pakis and NYTimes can run as many articles they want, reality is no Hindu feel unsafe in Chawri Bazar, Local trains or Karol bagh.

And ordinary Indian do feel the difference in security in cities, regardless of any surgical strikes.

It can be fake for all he or she care, whats important is conflict zone has shifted away from Metros to JK or army camps.
Dude! If you want to rant on some tangential bombast you're free to do so...just don't do that as a response to what I stated.
It's annoying to read some unrelated BS as a response to a factual event (INDIAN media reporting something, which I derided)
Bombast and rhetoric might make you popular but not make you look intelligent!

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Dude! If you want to rant on some tangential bombast you're free to do so...just don't do that as a response to what I stated.
It's annoying to read some unrelated BS as a response to a factual event (INDIAN media reporting something, which I derided)
Bombast and rhetoric might make you popular but not make you look intelligent!
So Indians not experiencing bomb blasts becomes tangential bombast and rhetoric?

As opposed to what? How many Indians got killed in serial blasts whilst MMS handing over dossiers after dossiers??

You are in USA, you simply don't get what it means for every resident of metro feel shopping busy markets without any fear.

It's unprecedented as far as congi standards go!

You take it for granted, but for Indian mango man it's luxury/

No Indian is worried about veracity of surgical strikes as long as their backyard is safe from Jihadis. I am just echoing ground realities.

Last edited:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
There is a day of reckoning for everybody. Pakistan has killed 20 million of its own citizens since its creation, people who placed faith in it, and contributed to its well being. God's justice hits everybody like a lightening bolt.
Then I think Pakistan has done us a favor. ________________________

itsme

Country flag
Man, I really hope this govt releases the visual images of the Balakot strike so we can rub that in the face of those liberal presstitutes all over the world.

Enquirer

So Indians not experiencing bomb blasts becomes tangential bombast and rhetoric?

As opposed to what? How many Indians got killed in serial blasts whilst MMS handing over dossiers after dossiers??

You are in USA, you simply don't get what it means for every resident of metro feel shopping busy markets without any fear.

It's unprecedented as far as congi standards go!

You take it for granted, but for Indian mango man it's luxury/

No Indian is worried about veracity of surgical strikes as long as their backyard is safe from Jihadis. I am just echoing ground realities.
You're talking without any 'sar ya pair'!!

When the string of posts/responses were about Indian media's reportage on Sushma Swaraj, like nutjob you talked about Paki media and paki propaganda....derailing the flow of logic/thoughts/argument.

You need to learn how to participate in a conversation. Indians have indeed been at the receiving end of terror, no doubt about that....but to wail about that with bombast in a tangential context is unintelligent. You're just using a loud voice.....but not your brain.

As I said before, you are even entitled to rhetoric and bombast; I was asking you to not tag it anything and everything. Keep a conversation flow relevant to topic/context.

I doubt if any of the above would make any sense.....at least I have to give it a try!

Enquirer

Man, I really hope this govt releases the visual images of the Balakot strike so we can rub that in the face of those liberal presstitutes all over the world.
It is indeed sad that the media is doing a hit job on Sushma Swaraj with intentional mistranslation. It was very clear that by 'naagrik' she meant 'civilian' not 'citizen'.

Knowing the mischievous media, Sushma Swaraj too could have been careful in saying 'aam naagrik' instead of 'naagrik'!!

Congress is bound to lick this bone for a while now.....

itsme

Country flag
It is indeed sad that the media is doing a hit job on Sushma Swaraj with intentional mistranslation. It was very clear that by 'naagrik' she meant 'civilian' not 'citizen'.

Knowing the mischievous media, Sushma Swaraj too could have been careful in saying 'aam naagrik' instead of 'naagrik'!!

Congress is bound to lick this bone for a while now.....
Not just Indian presstitutes, even the international ones. I am not sure wtf this govt is trying to achieve without releasing the proof still. Hitting Paki ego itself is like defeating them. These cabinet ministers instead of giving speeches on how the targets were hit should just release the damn visuals.

Niks_12

Country flag
^^ I don't think they have the kind of visual evidence that you are looking for, another reason could be that the evidence is too sensitive.

Enquirer

Not just Indian presstitutes, even the international ones. I am not sure wtf this govt is trying to achieve without releasing the proof still. Hitting Paki ego itself is like defeating them. These cabinet ministers instead of giving speeches on how the targets were hit should just release the damn visuals.
No matter what evidence IAF/IndianGovt releases, nutjobs all over will continue to raise doubts!
Just like releasing radar data didn't make any change, releasing satellite imagery (that I think was obtained from US/Israel under the condition of not making them public) also will have people saying nonsense!

India should focus its efforts on eliminating all the LOC (Paki) infrastructure that assists in infiltration; if need be blow up few more jihadi camps......and not bother about what Paki population or Modi-haters think.

itsme

Country flag
No matter what evidence IAF/IndianGovt releases, nutjobs all over will continue to raise doubts!
Just like releasing radar data didn't make any change, releasing satellite imagery (that I think was obtained from US/Israel under the condition of not making them public) also will have people saying nonsense!

India should focus its efforts on eliminating all the LOC (Paki) infrastructure that assists in infiltration; if need be blow up few more jihadi camps......and not bother about what Paki population or Modi-haters think.
That also is a very good idea but, I dont see IAF doing anymore ops at least till now, its just the army active on LOC.

sorcerer

Country flag
paki coup is understood.
They fear the next 5 years from Indian side.

Need some democracy there in pakistan ..
Oh well!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles