India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymax61

Paki AF fighter exploded while performing hot refueling?
Is this Hot refueling so complicated?
It merely involves pushing a couple of thousand litres of aviation fuel into a plane which has 1/2 engines heated way above the ignition point of the fuel.

Even fumes can be deadly if the crew does any thing stupid or has Pakistani DNA.

Games Goblin

Country flag
All those who are cheering paki loss in Notam needs to chill.

I am now completely sure that Pulwama was bankrolled by China.
If China are fighting proxy war with us through Porks - we need to start unconventional methods..

First, concentrate on dismantling the Proxy - Pakistan

As I posted before, we need to start playing dirty (a.k.a the type of games big boys play).

Support BLA seperation movement covertly by maintaing plausible deniability on our side.

Keep ramping up the pressure on LoC, slowly take over strategically placed Pak posts.

Even after we up the pressure and Chinks don't want to stop playing their games through Pork, we will need to start thinking more agressive game plan.

sorcerer

Country flag
It merely involves pushing a couple of thousand litres of aviation fuel into a plane which has 1/2 engines heated way above the ignition point of the fuel.

Even fumes can be deadly if the crew does any thing stupid or has Pakistani DNA.
some legit ex mil. guy said 2 planes (jf-17) were shot down by the ADS yesterday at Multan
and not a refuel accident.

First they say its skidded of a huge runway..
then they say..its a fuel incident..
what next?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I think Doklam itself should have been an indication to both China and Pakis that Indian reaction going forward will be strong.

But I guess, Pakis normally love a 'strong response' from India so that they can tout an imminent nuclear war and in their words 'internationalize' Kashmir!!!

The only misjudgment for Pakis, IMHO, is that the international political heads (don't bother about the idiot journalists) totally sidestepped the Kashmir issue and focused only 'terrorism'.

Even today, all Pakis (and some idiot Indians) claim that 'India miscalculated Balakot strike' because it has helped 'internationalize Kashmir'.......nothing could be far from truth!!!
I would like to believe you but in my heart, not in my mind, Pulwama was Chinese strike.

If you were Chinese, whom you would be wary of in neighborhood the most?

One country stands out, India. IA is brave, gaganshakti already sweated cheeni and Indian navy is about to have 2 aircraft carriers with boomers.

You think China isn't commenting on Rafales, S-400, C-17, Chinooks, Apaches, and hundred new shiny missiles, artillery and BMD is because it's not feeling scared?

Cheenis don't want parity with India in international press ever again after dokhlam. Their insecurity about India has forced them using paki crutches.

Time is about ripe for cheeni one child army to meet BLA and TTP.

Let these cheeni win first against rag tag militia before army of one challenges battle hardened troops.

Jaymax61

some legit ex mil. guy said 2 planes (jf-17) were shot down by the ADS yesterday at Multan
and not a refuel accident.

First they say its skidded of a huge runway..
then they say..its a fuel incident..
what next?
Zaid Hamid will claim - Ghore wali fauj jiski shamsheer mein se roshni aati hai... usne kia hai.. Inshallah

sorcerer

Country flag
is pakistan playing: mutiny_at_pak_military_ranks.mp3 again tonight.

I loved it..its music to my ears.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
My dear bhakts, Babaji stands vindicated.

Screenshot_20190326-225401.png

Baba has sources in high places. He was the first to reveal that PAF had lost a JF-17 in a friendly fire incident in Multan.

Now we can be 100 percent sure that Pakistan army 's Northern Light Infantry had indeed lost 300 soldiers in the last few days. And something had indeed happened in the night of 5th March.

VehlaBanda

I seriously believe he visits this forum.

Also, this tweet is encouraging. He is definitely connected to the armed forces, cleared for psy ops.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Just goes onto show in information warfare as well one unknown baba of our land is way more capable then the director gereral of piggy land.....We just chose to ignore em in the past...But now sirji has decided
शठे शठ सम आचरेत ।।

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

View attachment 33551

Baba has sources in high places. He was the first to reveal that PAF had lost a JF-17 in a friendly fire incident in Multan.
Not enough for confirmation about what pakis believe. This particular account is highly anti Pakistan. We need a real Pakistani source.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Just watched Kesari today.. and now directors are openly showing issue of Jihad in movies ... At least someone is having balls to show the truth. Many scene in movies are actually reality of jihadi mentality
Especially when Hero spares kids life.
" Tu toh bacha hai" and in return he stabs hero.
Moral of that scene : It doesn't matter about age , sex. You see any jihadist with gun pointed at you there are just three options.
1) You neutralize him before he kills you.
2) Run for your life
3) Die

sorcerer

Country flag

View attachment 33551

NOT MYSTERIOUS ANY MORE (for the mystery seekers)

Told you it was an honest C++ code error by the chinese..who forgot to negate :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I am soooooo happy..sooo very happy tonight

1) pakis are telling the truth. (hope he lives to see another mujra of gafoora)
2)chinese mal shooting own flight.
3) History channel says...Indians are decedents of Aliens. (Wondering that these "blonde friendly TV show things" are airing in India)

This is a MEME moment guyz
As one of our esteemed member has put it in one post about the Ramalingam dialogue of 3 idiots(with change) "Khud kaise g**nd.....koi seekhe inse dialgue" on the jf-17 and ADS meme

VehlaBanda

This sure is off topic like a lot I have said before....
But if the citizens sold Delhi saltanat for 72000 per annum...How long will our army have the free hand that it has at the moment....I like modis ego and the amount of pressure he feels if pakistan does a misadventure....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Enquirer

I would like to believe you but in my heart, not in my mind, Pulwama was Chinese strike.

If you were Chinese, whom you would be wary of in neighborhood the most?

One country stands out, India. IA is brave, gaganshakti already sweated cheeni and Indian navy is about to have 2 aircraft carriers with boomers.

You think China isn't commenting on Rafales, S-400, C-17, Chinooks, Apaches, and hundred new shiny missiles, artillery and BMD is because it's not feeling scared?

Cheenis don't want parity with India in international press ever again after dokhlam. Their insecurity about India has forced them using paki crutches.

Time is about ripe for cheeni one child army to meet BLA and TTP.

Let these cheeni win first against rag tag militia before army of one challenges battle hardened troops.
China has 'out sourced' the bleed-India operation to Pakis who in turn have 'out sourced' it to jihadi tanzeems.

I don't think China planned and timed the Pulwama attack.....but the general Paki terrorism against India has China's blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles