India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Both these are fake and twisted.
The live bombs were taken away and blasted off by the Indian Army.
Maybe or maybe not... But, how does one know these days, in case they do not have anyone they know, serving in J and K...
But, even the articles say although one explosion was inside the Brigade compound, the building itself was not hit..

sorcerer

Country flag
Stage set for India-Central Asia Summit in Kyrgyzstan in June
NEW DELHI: India Defence Minister’s visit to Bishkek this month and subsequent visit by Foreign Minister in May to take part in SCO meetings notwithstanding poll schedule could set the stage for an informal summit between the Indian PM and five Central Asian leaders on the side lines of the SCO Summit on June 14-15 in Kyrgyzstan as part of Delhi’s reinvigorated Central Asia policy

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

Big news if true !

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
I don't think this is too good a news. The Chinese would not take this decision without thinking about how to benefit pakistan. Any pakistani action post this listing against Mazhood Azhar will be used as an additional excuse to get out of the FATF blacklist.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
I am not denying money laundering. ISI did try that route but it's futile for Pakis. Maoists are mainly restricted to Jungles and backward areas. Pakis are colluding with them to bring them to cities but it's too risky for them to come in open.
The moment they come out of jungles , they will be wiped out easily. Naxals won't venture out of jungles...this is why we must take care of urban naxals first....

shankyz

Country flag
I don't think this is too good a news. The Chinese would not take this decision without thinking about how to benefit pakistan. Any pakistani action post this listing against Mazhood Azhar will be used as an additional excuse to get out of the FATF blacklist.
Addition of another UN-designated Global terrorist from Pakistan at this juncture means Pakistan notoriety grows even more as a net exporter of IT : International Terrorism.

Also, timing is of the essence - Pak have very less time to outmaneuver FATF blacklist in June with the economy bailout from IMF taking higher precedence. And remember, India is still on the FATF board. Plus, APG (Asia Pacific Group) already submitted a negative & damning report about Pak terror financing few weeks back.

Also, remember 4 Chinese Scientists were among those killed in Srilanka. Maybe that knocked some sense into CPC's head- and also that they could have been saved had Srilanka heeded India's warnings.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
Maybe or maybe not... But, how does one know these days, in case they do not have anyone they know, serving in J and K...
But, even the articles say although one explosion was inside the Brigade compound, the building itself was not hit..
Who said about explosion?
Our official sources NEVER said a word about Explosion. It just said..the Bombs fell near the compound..

HOw does one know these days?
Through official releases.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
nothing big in what china did on this.
if they put another technical hold...the terrorist supporting nation china will be FORCED TO JUSTIFY its PRO TERRORIST STANDING in public at UN.

But hey..if it was not for china..this VICTORY would never be talked about much for INDIA
Yes by holding out for so long, they made their surrender that much more abject and our victory that much sweeter.

Good timing too, politically speaking.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The Congis will be pissed off at this development as it will be a plus point for Modi's election campaign.

I'm waiting for RaGa's and his lie factory's comments on this. He will probably say, "Masood tho kuch nahin hai. Sab se badi baath hai ke Modi ne 30000 crores Ambani ko diya. Rafale sab se badi baath hai."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles