India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Sri Lanka doesn't have the resources to attack pakis since they are far away. I think India should step in. Time to send IAF again into porkistan and bomb the shit out of them.
Read my earlier comment / massage.

Firstly, Sri Lanka has pretty good counter terrorist forces, SF and STF trained at various training schools including in Pakistan. If not we can give them on job training.

I said India should allow them Indian bases and resources to mount operations inside Pakistan and kill at least a thousand Porkies in their Madrasas.

Such actions are meaningful in Hybrid Warfare,

Sri Lanka can at least send a massage to International community that they are also part of fight against Fundamentalist / Terrorism.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
210 dead? What kind of suicide vests those bastards were wearing.
Om shanti.

doreamon

Country flag

Attachments

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
This can also be Paki desperation for bailout package since that ex-ISI cheif got minister position. Paki wants cheen to be more dependent on them by jeopardizing second BRI route.

Last edited:

mayfair

It's not far fetched if these blasts were meant to target Indians.
Apparently SL had intelligence warning about the attacks nearly 10 days ago from a "foreign intelligence agency" (presumably from RAW) about probably suicide bomb attacks against churches and Indian high commission.

I will not be surprised if the apologists find a way to link these to the disturbances involving Sinhalese and Muslims that occurred sometime back in Anuradhapura, I think it was.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Sri Lanka massages on another thread - that is open and jumping

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Another blast in Colombo.
Total 8.

Fresh blast reported in #SriLanka.
Now its 7th....222 killed including 16 Indian nationals more than 500 are injured.

#PrayforSriLanka

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles