India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Today's news made my day. First Asad Umar resigned. This is more important than Gafoora; which is inconsequential. Gafoora is entertainment.
That was expected cuz.
UMAR had said that IF he fails to secure the IMF loan he wont be allowed to land in pakistan.
its understood...that he will be sacked the moment he fails to deal the IMF.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
That was expected cuz.
UMAR had said that IF he fails to secure the IMF loan he wont be allowed to land in pakistan.
its understood...that he will be sacked the moment he fails to deal the IMF.
Balakot strike.......s side effects.............................

Aashk

Country flag
Well, the news is true, they were ACTIVE serving personnels of Pakistan Military. One of the proof is here... Good job by Baloch Freedom Fighters and I am surprised by their solid Intel gathering skills.
Those two people who escaped this massacre were could be kaboters

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Why are you guys criticising Gafoora ... His press briefing and subsequent statements helped India.
We should vote for his continuous stay....
He could be handled by BABA alone ...
you all made light of him...
Poor guy was not even promoted ...

Now what will you do ? Who shall you abuse...

sorcerer

Country flag
Looks like Gafoora messed with ISI.

Dear friend @peaceforchange, U r true patriot soul who is standing against ISI's plan to impose Military Rule in Pakistan. Friend, You denied martyrdom of soldiers, now you are denied. Karma paybacks. Glad to learn that u hv denied being puppet of ISI when it came to the nation.

Edit:
Qureshi FM is also silent now...
Hope hes next

Skdas

Indian defence sources said the two countries will be deploying their aircraft carriers, INS Vikramaditya with its MiG-29K fighters and FNS Charles de Gaulle with its Rafale-M naval jets, and other warships for the “Varuna” exercise off Goa and Karwar from May 1.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ces-rafale-m-off-goa/articleshow/68930016.cms

Well...France is already in the Arabian Sea with the cavalry
Notre Dame in Lahore perhaps?

My take on #GafooraGafe, it's the "IAF ne humari maar li" and "2 pilots" tweet sealed the fate.

White Wolf

Country flag

OMG guys!!! Look at this joker Ghaffora :rofl::rofl:, he's quoting an article only by judging it's title and not reading the article LOL!!!! Ladies and gentle here's official DGISPR of Pakistan, Major general Ghafoora :hehe:.
Someone tell this retard that by indicating no Pakistani citizens or soldiers were killed Shushma meant only Jihandis were struck. My fellow DFI members, Ghaffora gives his last piece of propaganda lollipop to his madrasachap awaam before going to grab his share of 72. Time to troll his official site. I think he's the biggest dumbfuck I have ever seen in my life. Let's roll on Twitter to troll him.:hippo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles