India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
Jihadies must have planned a 26/11 level attack with help of deep state aftr balakot... That is the reason behind all this nervousness in pak civilian establishment... If anything like that happens no one can stop a full scale war..

rocky0290

Country flag
It seems Pakistan has very well fell for the PsyOps played by the India as I think it was deliberately leaked to the media that NSA is quoting that we are ready just waiting for the political nod.The other possibility being the Pakistan playing the advanced PsyOps considering what's happening on the LOC.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Pressure tactics to de-escalate the situation at LoC. India is on offensive defense position and humbled porkis at LC. May be India has occipocc strategic position or Manning those positions to not let porkis come back. If by inputs or rumours we go by Bedori, Hajipir, Aknoor chicken neck and yesterday ammo dump explosion pakis are rattled to recapture or stabilise themself at LC from Indian pounding. Pak army might be plotting to recapture and while doing so they can cru faul of ind firing and bring notice to world. This is the strategy they may employ to win back lost ground

sorcerer

Country flag
What has Balakot has done is that it has broken the self restraint from Indian forever ... any Phulma type incident will invite direct strike into Pakistan ... No one can stop it ... USA again intervened and saved their A$$ ... it may not the next time around ...

It seems that Qureshit has still not come to its terms ... I hope they see reason soon ...
china calls the shots with its terror factories inside pakistan.
Money spent on CPEC but nothing on the ground could also mean where china is investing the money and how much paki army is eating from the so called CPEC and BRI .

we also know very well how Raga met chinese Ambassador during Doklam and his so called YATRA to Himalayas.
china moving away citing technical hold on Jem to try a stunt with terror in India, again in the coming months...
so..naturally, we can expect china to play the spoiler through pakistan closer to the election.

TheSeeker!

Country flag
No doubt that will result in direct strike from India. But they are desperate to prevent Modi from coming back, so they are preparing ground that it is staged by India. It will be used by Congress to sway and fool Indian public before election

What has Balakot has done is that it has broken the self restraint from Indian forever ... any Phulma type incident will invite direct strike into Pakistan ... No one can stop it ... USA again intervened and saved their A$$ ... it may not the next time around ...

It seems that Qureshit has still not come to its terms ... I hope they see reason soon ...

vampyrbladez

Country flag
No doubt that will result in direct strike from India. But they are desperate to prevent Modi from coming back, so they are preparing ground that it is staged by India. It will be used by Congress to sway and fool Indian public before election
Congress trust deficit with public is massive. Too big for even money and ecosystem to handle. They are trying to contain Modi but you cannot contain an unstoppable force!

bose

Country flag
Everytime US saves their A$$,we say this time US saved them but it will not happen the next time and then again it happens and we keep repeating the same dialogue.This is going on for decades and have to stop totally.
USA has considerable leverage over India [ Both the countries are coming together strategically to contain China] ... Moreover USA needs some support of Pakistan to bring the Taliban into Afghanistan talks ... So to some extend USA have to do something for Pakistan when the Pakistanis comes crying to it ...

Americans are very clever guys they have saved Pakistanis from major attack post 27th Feb on conditions that they will do something [major policy chnage] on the terrorism end ...If Pakistanis fails to stop the terrorism end then USA will also lose any leverage over India ... Which will be the case I believe ... Pakistanis will pause for sometime and again get back to its old ways ...

What Phulwama has proved that Indian will get support from Europeans and Americans for strike back [ as self defense ] this Pakistanis were not expecting ... Now everthing is in Pakistanis court ... They will reap with their actions in future ...

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Guys....
If india have acquired some land..may be hajipir or other (though its rumor).then.after paki requested to p5 nation....
India may forced to return..

Hmm its different if india says pok is lawfully indian territory .
Thats my view after this ..press conference by paki

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Am thinking they planning some misadventure during election heat.
DJ is silent,IK shouting 'BJP', Bhadwa nowhere 2 be seen. And now this Qureshit givin a timeline. Porks being d chutiyas they r have given one more reason for us to whip their rears.
Whether it is a military mis adventure or a terrorist attack, anything against India will unite the common folks more than ever. Remember Pulwama ? DJ miscalculated our reaction and response. One more attack and people will lose it.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
USA has considerable leverage over India [ Both the countries are coming together strategically to contain China] ... Moreover USA needs some support of Pakistan to bring the Taliban into Afghanistan talks ... So to some extend USA have to do something for Pakistan when the Pakistanis comes crying to it ...

Americans are very clever guys they have saved Pakistanis from major attack post 27th Feb on conditions that they will do something [major policy chnage] on the terrorism end ...If Pakistanis fails to stop the terrorism end then USA will also lose any leverage over India ... Which will be the case I believe ... Pakistanis will pause for sometime and again get back to its old ways ...

What Phulwama has proved that Indian will get support from Europeans and Americans for strike back [ as self defense ] this Pakistanis were not expecting ... Now everthing is in Pakistanis court ... They will reap with their actions in future ...
Means, mehanat karen India wale, pite Pakistan aur malai khai Lockheed Martin aur Donald Trump...

neel9821

Country flag
When i raised the same concerns someone branded me a porkistani.
I started watching the video but the moment he said a highly reputed journalist has written about 27 Feb saying that F-16 was not lost, I stopped there. Then I guessed where he is going. If he is talking about lack of BVR or any other capabilities and pointing fingers towards Modi then we know it is a political speech. Modi has done more for the armed forces than his beloved congress is previous 10 years. Congress should have had got Rafales but they were busy in setting up committee after committee to cross check the findings. The bottom line is, we need Modi if we want to realised our true potential and become a real power (not soft power)

sorcerer

Country flag
Guys....
If india have acquired some land..may be hajipir or other (though its rumor).then.after paki requested to p5 nation....
India may forced to return..

Hmm its different if india says pok is lawfully indian territory .
Thats my view after this ..press conference by paki
why should we return captured land back to paki?
paki has NO CLAIM on the land they are holding..thats what pakistan themselves is saying.
they are there to "liberate" a land which doesnt belong to them or have no claim on them.
How can they sit on a land which they have not right and which pak agree that pak have no right!

INDIA is not OBLIGED AT ALL to give anythin to pakis. pakis have to vacate themselves..the land which they were ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING in the name of LIBERATION.

neel9821

Country flag
why should we return captured land back to paki?
paki has NO CLAIM on the land they are holding..thats what pakistan themselves is saying.
they are there to "liberate" a land which doesnt belong to them or have no claim on them.
How can they sit on a land which they have not right and which pak agree that pak have no right!

INDIA is not OBLIGED AT ALL to give anythin to pakis. pakis have to vacate themselves..the land which they were ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING in the name of LIBERATION.
Agreed... P5 are a club of countries who only care about their own interests. We need to keep the carrots for 4 and stick for 1 ready

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
Means, mehanat karen India wale, pite Pakistan aur malai khai Lockheed Martin aur Donald Trump...
Americans still do not want to abandon Pakistan yet unless they finish to squeeze them white... Americans playing both sides very well ... Indian also knows it ... till Indians continue to get technologies and other strategic cooperation through Israel or USA directly it will go along with it for some more time ...

Indians need to localize our defense production and become self reliant ... All need to understand it ... Indians and the armed forces alike ...

IndiaRising

Country flag
Nirmala sitharaman once mentioned that they are aware of the identity of pakistani pilot, now either that lady is lying or someone is stopping us to reveal more stuffs.
Wait for elections to start............... you don’t reveal your cards at the wrong moment

sorcerer

Country flag
RUMOR INT.

On the night of March 5, IA destroyed an abandoned nuclear facility of Pakistan in Fort Abbas, Punjab presumably using Brahmos. The attack was more symbolic in nature with message that all nuclear weapons are on our radar and can be destroyed at will

Well! it was also on twitter at that time..where a few claimed they heard a thump but no explosion and the place is under lockdown..

SanjeevM

Country flag
I think they are planning a big terror attack aand trying to blame India about it. It's another way to sway Indian public before vote , trying to show Modi is doing all this for vote

"A new mishap could be staged in Indian-occupied Kashmir, just like [the] Pulwama [attack]. And its purpose will be to justify their [India's] offensive against Pakistan and to increase diplomatic pressure against Islamabad," he explained. "If it happens, you can imagine the impact of the occurrence on the peace and stability of the region"

https://www.dawn.com/news/1474540/i...akistan-this-month-discloses-foreign-minister
I posted this a few days earlier in the same forum
i was reading somewhere JeM said that Pakistan is acting in defensive mode and may turn against terrorists and that will prove costly to Pakistan. A soft threat. If I join the dots, it may be a Pakistani game plan to give a hint that terrorists are not happy with Pakistan, govt will pretend to take an action, arrest a few people, lock certain properties and boom. They orchestrate a terrorist attack on their own country on Shia that are minorities or Ahmadias or Sindh or Balauchistan and kill some innocent people. They can have this narrative try to gain sympathy from worldwide as they have closer contact in all major media houses in the world.

To counter that we need to immediately start a media campaign to start accusing Pakistan of planning/orchestrating a terrorist attack on its own civilians in order to deflect Indian attack. So if such incidents happened our accusations on Pakistan of orchestrating such attack stands vindicated. Guys get on Twitter and start accusing Pakistan of orchestrating a terrorist attack on its own civilians to deflect Indian attack against terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles