India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anil47

Let us not jump with excitement when IA army conducts these small ops . IA can do way beyond that. For what Pakistan did in Pulwama, this is nothing, Pakis still have to pay. Right now IA is only punching very below it's weight. The actual skirmish will be brutal and people and keyboard warriors will know what actual war looks like.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Perhaps you need to learn some English writing/reading skills before you mock a forum member!
The second para talks about 'Report'...which in the context of the tweet is the 'Post Mortem' report (if it's any other then do refer your tweeter friend to my suggestion on English writing).
Also, I'd think the dead pilot's nationality would be the matter of highest secrecy....details like his death being due to liver rupture or skull fracture is of very little concern to people of both countries!!
The second para talks about "Reports", in plural. Therefore, it rules out a singular Post Mortem report. It's the kind of report that is news or rumour. Basically, reports of the pilot being Pakistani. Also, he said "furthur details" as in any detail not just his nationality. For laymen for both countries the exact cause of death is not important, but for the army it is paramount. Also, he was probably assaulted by the villagers, so that also warrants a post mortem. The Post Mortem can reveal exactly how he was killed and or injured by the total encounter, and it can, for example, help in making better safety measures.

I did not mock you in any form tbh. And, thanks for the offer but I think my E.Lit degree has taught me enough comprehension skills. But, you do you, man. No hard feeings.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
baba....with summary..........and keeping the boss in the loop as well................
I have often wondered, Baba tags official Indian army handle, and our army allows it. Sure the IA twitter handlers must be knowing what is being written in posts in which they are tagged. If they never rebut or complain, I take it as a tacit approval of the things BaBa is saying. This handle goes way deeper than we think.:hmm:

Mikesingh

Country flag
wow now no one needs azadi porkis in jk now understand mighty power of IA , now no one they hesitate to come out and throw stones

ps: fear is gud porkis
Wait till the Cong comes to power (if they ever do). AFSPA will be modified to help stone pelters and terrorists and there will be a million cases slapped on the security forces. Half the security forces will be camped outside the courts as cases are heard most of them being motivated and false.

Cong will also restrain freedom of action at the LoC/IB and permission will have to be sought from the government for firing even a single shot as was the case when the UPA was in power.

If the UPA wins at the hustings, we should be prepared for the worst.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

Some reporters have started doubting the baba, considering the fast increase in the following of him.Even Major Gaurav Arya has liked her tweet!
Maj.Arya if I remember,recently joined our bandwagon of psy ops by using 'Baloch' card.
He knows wats going on and no need 2 be afraid of these reporters,they'll be scratching their heads for 1 complete month courtesy elections.
Babaint is immune to presstitutes.

Enquirer

The second para talks about "Reports", in plural. Therefore, it rules out a singular Post Mortem report. It's the kind of report that is news or rumour. Basically, reports of the pilot being Pakistani. Also, he said "furthur details" as in any detail not just his nationality. For laymen for both countries the exact cause of death is not important, but for the army it is paramount. Also, he was probably assaulted by the villagers, so that also warrants a post mortem. The Post Mortem can reveal exactly how he was killed and or injured by the total encounter, and it can, for example, help in making better safety measures.

I did not mock you in any form tbh. And, thanks for the offer but I think my E.Lit degree has taught me enough comprehension skills. But, you do you, man. No hard feeings.
Good luck with your E.Lit degree! You may be ripe for some learning now! 'Comprehension', perhaps!

Folks sans E.Lit degrees will simply use commonsense and interpret the lack of the same in the tweet! :)

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
Wait till the Cong comes to power (if they ever do). AFSPA will be modified to help stone pelters and terrorists and there will be a million cases slapped on the security forces. Half the security forces will be camped outside the courts as cases are heard most of them being motivated and false.

Cong will also restrain freedom of action at the LoC/IB and permission will have to be sought from the government for firing even a single shot as was the case when the UPA was in power.

If the UPA wins at the hustings, we should be prepared for the worst.
Going to the courts is not the problem.
Going to J&K Courts is the problem.

In J&K, court environment is very hostile and intimidating. Right from a peon to the judge, lawyers to the clerks, everyone want uniformed man to be humiliated and jailed. The very looks are killing. Most of them are Jamaities and hard core fundamentalists. They eagerly wait for a fauji to come in front of them. One can hardly expect impartiality there.

Enquirer

Whether we like it or not, whatever Coupta is saying in this video about gaps in IAF arsenal does make sense. I know it takes time to fill in these gaps but these should have been addressed way earlier than now at the time of immediate need.
He's a cannon that spurts fire in all directions but in the direction of the target.
For weeks he claimed that India didn't need to do a Balakot.....but that building up of superiority in conventional arms would be deterrence enough for Pakis. He missed the key point that despite India's edge in conventional arms, it needed to display its WILLINGNESS to use it.....what good is a shaky hand on a handgun!

But yes, he's right about increasing defense spending.

Shiv sagar

Country flag

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Is he referring the accident in nuclear storage of Pakistan .
If one would scroll back to the pages, when the accident happened, many of us speculated that the accident was not coincidental but a covert Opn. Might be true afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles