India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Didn't IAF use 2000 lbs Spice bomb? For comparison this is what happens to a concrete building that suffered a direct hit from an Israeli 500 lbs bomb (I understand from Indian sources that accordingly the 3 Balakot targets also suffered direct hits on the side of the bldgs). Notice the force of the explosion and damage.
You moron....who said we used spice bomb? Goi never released any information on the weapons we used. Now get lost.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Didn't IAF use a 2000 lbs Spice bomb? But for comparison this is what happens to a concrete building that suffered a direct hit from an Israeli 500 lbs bomb lbs Gaza (I understand from Indian sources that accordingly the 3 Balakot targets also suffered direct hits on the side of the bldgs). Notice the force of the explosion and damage.

Dude, comparing hamaz with porki terrorists is like comparing a toddlers iq with a Harvard professors iq.
The hamaz is hiding inside regular civilian buildings,whereas porkies used hardened military grade structures sponsored by a nuclear powered/military puppeteered government. Our conflict is not any other conflict ever seen in the recent history.

Our operations done in a secret manner with a purpose, to protect our country, not to show off. You either take it or leave it.

As for as your spice bomb theory is concerned,It is believed to be penetrator variant is used in the balakot ops. Which is a thermophoric bomb,less boom, more casualties.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Didn't IAF use 2000 lbs Spice bomb? For comparison this is what happens to a concrete building that suffered a direct hit from an Israeli 500 lbs bomb (I understand from Indian sources that accordingly the 3 Balakot targets also suffered direct hits on the side of the bldgs). Notice the force of the explosion and damage.

Dude!Stop smoking Porki Hash!
There r munitions and mechanisms which can hit HVTs inside a building without collateral shit job(building crash). Have a look at dis...

Joker

Country flag
Didn't IAF use a 2000 lbs Spice bomb? But for comparison this is what happens to a concrete building that suffered a direct hit from an
Did you hear that from huaweis spyware?
I hate to think that nanking babies are so stupid that they assume something and are not ready to accept facts

Kazah

Here are other videos of 500 lbs bomb hits on concrete bldgs:

In this video the bomb hit the side of the bldg:

Satellite images in possession of the government, and seen by ThePrint, clearly show that the Israeli Spice 2000 bombs, each of them weighing 900 kg with 95 kg of explosives, did drop on at least two targets.

indiatester

Country flag
Here are other videos of 500 lbs bomb hits on concrete bldgs:

In this video the bomb hit the side of the bldg:

This was what was released by Israeli Airforce

Seems consistent with what other analysts had put up. Only puff of smoke was when the missile entered. Building was intact!

Obviously as you know, the impact of the bomb depends on the warhead used. Fairly certain China has precision strike weapons that can take out a single room without collateral damage if it wanted to.
How are you assuming it to be only of a HESH kind of building flattening only?

Joker

Country flag

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dude!Stop smoking Porki Hash!
There r munitions and mechanisms which can hit HVTs inside a building without collateral shit job(building crash). Have a look at dis...

Does it say there what kind of bomb was used in that video? I cannot find any reference to the bomb used.

But the video of the first bomb hit looks similar to targeting videos of USAF 500 lbs. hit.

VehlaBanda

Does it say there what kind of bomb was used in that video? I cannot find any reference to the bomb used.

But the video of the first bomb hit looks similar to targeting videos of USAF 500 lbs. hit.

यार कौन है यह आदमी।।इतना दुखी क्यों है।

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Kazah

On a sidenote, BABAINT was right about today being a big day.

I think we have a very potent info-war/psy-operator.
he can write any code words before going to bed and next day join them with any military happening and claim ye dekhoo mitro mene bola tha na :biggrin2:

indiatester

Country flag

What were the kind of bombs used in the videos you posted?

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Guys please don’t reply to the chinki ass “asianobserve”.
You will only clutter the thread with yellow lizard shit.
IGNORE HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles