India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Tlp will soon join ranks of ttp ,bla ,time for sindh to get hot too , quite a good situation for us , china and other pork allies will be minting out money to sort out the Havoc this will create
Food for thought
Did R&AW da agints ever think about running the Common narrative between different secessionist groups within Pakshitan 🤔🤔🤔BLA already calls Paxstani army as "Anti-muslim army"
Should be an easy fight if BLA + Sindhudesh rebels + TTP + TLP forms an alliance, atleast momentarily (Avengers ..................... ASSEMBLE)

WOULD BE GENUINELY FUN 🙂

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I

I have a weird feeling about it , a SAS operative in kashmir just when a very long operation in going on in forests of poonch.
Eerily similar instance, a high ranking SAS officer was called in for operational planning during Khalistan insurgency
But this is not it, he's not commanding SAS, he's a 5 star command staff officer

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Eerily similar instance, a high ranking SAS officer was called in for operational planning during Khalistan insurgency
But this is not it, he's not commanding SAS, he's a 5 star command staff officer
That's why the feeling , you see.
Still he is their COAS, along with a former SAS operative himself , we don't kniw the people who all came with him , who knows just in case .

Tactical Doge

Country flag
That's why the feeling , you see.
Still he is their COAS, along with a former SAS operative himself , we don't kniw the people who all came with him , who knows just in case .
Nahhh
We have more experience in low intensity conflict, probably one of the longest running one at that
Nobody operates the kind of grid based ops like IA does, certainly not the British

Rudra7678

Country flag
Ok, I know that this forum isn't exactly a place, where Pravin Sawhney enjoys any sort of reputation. He just did a video on why Pakistan army is an overmatch for the Indian Army. I listened to the video, while doing other work, I was disappointed that he did not exactly offer any valuable insights, apart from the usual word play he always indulges in.

saneel2014

Country flag
Ok, I know that this forum isn't exactly a place, where Pravin Sawhney enjoys any sort of reputation. He just did a video on why Pakistan army is an overmatch for the Indian Army. I listened to the video, while doing other work, I was disappointed that he did not exactly offer any valuable insights, apart from the usual word play he always indulges in.

Post him in jokes thread please..post such stuff in proper threads please.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles