India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
What exactly is MoPed Chewsuf hinting about?

They are already sukka CCP cokka in a nice way.

They are already helping Talibunnies in Afg.

Maybe they will do some thing in India to ratchet up tensions & then bring "south asia on nuclear flashpoint" over Cahmere card? Highly doubt this as well, as India will hit back.

Maybe some kind of (secret) deal with Russians? (But to what extent) This might get some US attention.
Moped Yusuf is just a CIA mole in Pakshitstan, nothing else, all their ministers including PM Imrandi Khana will leave porkistan whenever shit hits the fan.

Meanwhile Shah Muh-me-moot QureShit is behaving like the official spokesperson of Talibunnies and he is currently trying to seek attention of the “Aqwam Muttahida” with rhetorics related to Kashmir and Afghanistan and will abviously do anything which DJ ISPeeR tells him. DJ ISPR will be releasing a song on Kashmir once again and pakis will go to YouTube watching Turgays reactions on it because they seek validation from their Turkroach daddies who themselves are just converted Greeks claiming to be Turks just like Pakistanis are converted Indians claiming to be Arabs.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
What exactly is MoPed Chewsuf hinting about?

They are already sukka CCP cokka in a nice way.

They are already helping Talibunnies in Afg.

Maybe they will do some thing in India to ratchet up tensions & then bring "south asia on nuclear flashpoint" over Cahmere card? Highly doubt this as well, as India will hit back.

Maybe some kind of (secret) deal with Russians? (But to what extent) This might get some US attention.
They will ask eleven Ping to have another male child so that he becomes their new daddy. It is all about having multiple daddy options after exhausting the current ones.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Whats wrong in that? Narratives are everything these days. It is very hard to find pro-Indian articles in foreign media.

China pays millions of dollars to write pro-china editorials in US newspapers. We can see this in Indian media too.
I started NewsComWorld to fight Chinese and Pakistani Propaganda because I felt India media was not doing enough to counter Pakistani/Chinese propaganda and in fact playing at their tunes.

I never got any support from either RW or from BJP or RSS despite writing nationalist articles. Since 2 years I am running it. No support from any quarter. If this was a leftist website, God knows who gives them that amount of money.

In fact with new government rules, I am not sure how long I will be able to continue running the website. Despite taking risk of life writing Against Pakistan/China, I am on my own.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This is just one temple.....Just count the number of temples demolished both in Kangladesh and Napakistan just after the Babri masjid demolition.
Let them do it, whoever has destroyed temples and killed Hindus has remained a certified shithole, from Central Asians, to Afghanistan, to Kangladesh, to Porkistan to Kashmir,

Jimih

Country flag
I started NewsComWorld to fight Chinese and Pakistani Propaganda because I felt India media was not doing enough to counter Pakistani/Chinese propaganda and in fact playing at their tunes.

I never got any support from either RW or from BJP or RSS despite writing nationalist articles. Since 2 years I am running it. No support from any quarter. If this was a leftist website, God knows who gives them that amount of money.

In fact with new government rules, I am not sure how long I will be able to continue running the website. Despite taking risk of life writing Against Pakistan/China, I am on my own.
You are doing a great service to the nation.

You can go for crowdfunding.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

The aggressive attitude of mullahs on this side of border is not just due to political appeasement... but the deeper psychological reason is the existence of Pakistan. Expect behavioural change post 30.06.2022.

All those people who get disheartened by statements of US administration... why you want them to put out everything clearly? Has china ever put out its true intentions during its rise phase?

The wheel has started rotating... they are learning from China... but 1st the smaller nuisances who are anything but pimples would be cured... so its Pakistan's time.

If the west really wants India to be even half of China (if not a parallel)... it needs to 1st take care of the parasite it created(on India's north-west) & fed for 7+ decades by regular free doles of billions of dollars.

Here again. Only bhagwan knows how this guy accurately predicted 303 seats for BJP even before 2019 elections.

& he is insisting on the 30.06.2022 date since December 2019

There are ample signs of it... but for that to happen in scope of logical reasoning... many theories of international relations would need to be rewritten... bcoz our analysis of probable outcomes of a situation comes from our past reading & whatever we have seen... & in India most of us are hopeless pacifists

& many months ago he said clear undeniable signs would be visible from Nov-Dec 2021.

For invading Iran... US & allies need staging ground in Balochistan... would that be possible with chinese presence? or with balochistan still being a part of pak... & invasion of Iran no matter how improbable it looks now... will happen!

If Syria can be sent to stone age for stopping the oil-gas pipeline... & preventing growth of Russian influence in Western European Allies of US... What heavy cost Pak-Iran will pay for providing routes to Russ-chin to reach the middle eastern allies of US.

Last edited:

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I would recommend to run websites on Github pages if finance is an issue. They are absolutely free of cost.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Here again. Only bhagwan knows how this guy accurately predicted 303 seats for BJP even before elections.

& he is insisting on the 30.06.2022 date since December 2019

There are ample signs of it... but for that to happen in scope of logical reasoning... many theories of international relations would need to be rewritten.

& many months ago he said clear undeniable signs would be visible from Nov-Dec 2021.

For invading Iran... US & allies need staging ground in Balochistan... would that be possible with chinese presence? or with balochistan still being a part of pak... & invasion of Iran no matter how improbable it looks now... will happen!

If Syria can be sent to stone age for stopping the oil-gas pipeline... & preventing growth of Russian influence in Western European Allies... What heavy cost Pak-Iran will pay for providing routes to Russ-chin to reach the middle eastern allies of US.
What’s this credibility of this guy?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles