India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Ayushraj

Country flag
General VK malik was enjoying holiday in Europe when kargil war was going on.
general vp malik even said he can handle porki army in kargil without air force.
Even when bofors guns were transferred to kargil sector he was reluctant to do so since bofors guns are mostly made for plain terrain.
When bofors guns were transferred to kargil in battle then he got to their low ammunition for these guns.

SavageKing456

Country flag
Operational victory of kargil was declared on 26 july.
Untill 26 july one of infiltrated sector was not known to indian army.
On this date porki got ready to vacate the left over post about 20-25 % of initial area captured
But battle of kargil was still not over untill September.
These 2 months were living hell for porki army.
Indian Army captured vacated postion on top and retreating porki soldiers were constantly targeted by indian artillery fire and from post.
Out of 1000 porki killed (about 550) were killed due to constant bombardment when they were retreating.Total casualties of porki was 3000.
Point 5353 is lost by indian army during war thats the fact
India currently holds
Point5310
point5070
point5240(rev)
Point 5680 (rev)
Point 5432
Point 5770
Point 5165(rev)
Point 5310(rev)
Point 4875
Point 4700
Point 4590
Point 5140
Knoll
Lone hill
Tololing
Batalik top
Tiger hill
Helmet
Jubair heights
Point 5287
Saddle and bunker ridge
Point 5100
Rocky knob
Point 5608
Akbar 1 post

They claim to hold point 5353, point Aftab 1, saddle ridge and bunker ridge, shangruti and dalunag. And their source of this claim is nothing but the report given by indian MP Mr. Anand in 2000 . However reality is completely different. Pakistan tried to set up a base in 5353,we captured point 5165 and 5240 and nullified the advantage it had,they also abandoned saddle ridge and bunker ridge after the winter of 2000 because they could not continue.
Same thing can be said for dalunag as well when they took over a few peaks in 1988 to 1989, and indian army took the revenge by doing the same in qamar sector. All of them have nothing to do with kargil war.

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Looks like this was why they were begging for a ceasefire.
If we will start something on Pak Border directly than chinkies will open an another front....the only way is hit pakistan indirectly by covert operations..take out Oil and Gas pipelines, Cyber attack on grids, Take out ammunition depos, Hit their submarines and airforce station..

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Rishi Sunak is the son-in-law of Infosys founder Narayan Murthy.

Just count how many Indian-Americans are there in Biden administration. With these sheer number we are still not able to influence US and the West. Because these coconuts have moved upwards in the US political and societal hiearchy by downplaying India and its Majority's culture.

Don't expect anything from these Indian/Hindu sounding names. They have totally sold themselves and their consciences to reach these positions.
Indian Americans are hardly Indians of any sort. Most have given up all connections to India. We have a lot of relatives in the US and many are US citizens now. I was at a party with them once and They do not mix or even talk to native Indians whom they call derogatory names and look down upon, call them kanjoos and illegal immigrants. The ones who have gotten wealthy especially would say crap stuff like “ I am so sad how poor India is; I want to donate but my money would be probably stolen anyways…” or take pride in not visiting India : “ man, India is not for me….the last time I was there was 500 years ago when I almost got killed by a bus…”; or downright condescending “how do Indians worship a million gods…”. Indian American women are even worse…they will act as if you will rape them and keep their distance and say stuff behind your back like “ that man from India gave me the creeps; I was so afraid“. There is massive racism by various Indian Americans on each other and Indian Americans on Indians from India. The wealthier they are, the racism is higher. For instance, North Indians and South Indians won’t hire each other…it is all very divided.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Read this article by commie shill ex diplomat M K Bhadrakumar. Looks like US has vacated their troops to safety, and will continue air attacks against Taliban, even after September withdrawal deadline.. Now that Taliban can't kill US troops anywhere else but in Kabul

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Operational victory of kargil was declared on 26 july.
Untill 26 july one of infiltrated sector was not known to indian army.
On this date porki got ready to vacate the left over post about 20-25 % of initial area captured
But battle of kargil was still not over untill September.
These 2 months were living hell for porki army.
Indian Army captured vacated postion on top and retreating porki soldiers were constantly targeted by indian artillery fire and from post.
Out of 1000 porki killed (about 550) were killed due to constant bombardment when they were retreating.Total casualties of porki was 3000.
Point 5353 is lost by indian army during war thats the fact
No need to emphasise of little gains by Pakistan.
1) After Kargil war Pakistan lost narrative war,

2) lost International standing,

3) lost the chances of responsible nuclear power,

4) lost the morale of its soldiers(the way they left the dead bodies and denied the sacrifices calling them as non state actors)

Note: May be I should use some bigger font to make the gains dominate the tweet pic you posted.

the habit of creating fancy words and repeating the same lie again and again, posting some attractive screen shots and pics to create perception that Pakistan did some kind of great thing etc etc are the tactics on social media.
Here also people with fake profiles like those posts.

it seems you fell for their propaganda.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I forgot to write another point, they want to keep their forum clean serving their Chinese masters but want to make this place a gutter. A single account will post some posts against Pakistan for few days and the starts to post thier own propaganda mixing it up with anti Pakistan posts.

it seems some apprentice is going on here.

they tried every thing from diverting the traffic to another fake Indian forum to taking the level of discussions down.

As this forum is picking up pace , mods should make sure the standards of the forum are maintained.

Ban any multimedia from Pakistani sources especially ISPR related YouTube and Twitter profiles.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I forgot to write another point, they want to keep their forum clean serving their Chinese masters but want to make this place a gutter. A single account will post some posts against Pakistan for few days and the starts to post thier own propaganda mixing it up with anti Pakistan posts.

it seems some apprentice is going on here.

they tried every thing from diverting the traffic to another fake Indian forum to taking the level of discussions down.

As this forum is picking up pace , mods should make sure the standards of the forum are maintained.
True delete flame baiting posts by enemies using vpn

Global Defence

New threads

Articles