India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Facesaver for govt and Win for terrorists and their supporters

Why are they running away? That’s what the Islamic terrorists want. They could have literally asked for Security or a weapons program were they are given at least basic weapons training so at least they can arm themselves with pistols. This is the biggest problem with Hindus which I see across India they keep running away with tail between there legs when the enemies come in force instead of calling more Hindus from surrounding area into there area to back themselves up.

cereal killer

Country flag
The one and only solution to terrorism in Kashmir is complete destruction of Pakistan. But I don't see it happening in any near future.

The recent ousting of Imran Khan and collusion of the Pakistani military complex with the USA shows it has been deliberately kept alive by foreign powers, maybe as an outpost to South East Asia, and to keep India under control.

So yeah, unless NATO wants Pakistan dead, it will keep pestering India.
Pakistan is an insurance policy of West against India. It's long been known. Porkistan is like a whore whoever wants to use it... Throw some cash & it will sleep with u whenever u like.

Jimih

Country flag
Why are they running away? That’s what the Islamic terrorists want. They could have literally asked for Security or a weapons program were they are given at least basic weapon training so at least they can arm themselves with pistols.
We are expecting too much from KPs, the 2nd generation KPs post-exodus are completely unaware of the ordeal the Ist generation went through.

Demography is the power.

cereal killer

Country flag
Why are they running away? That’s what the Islamic terrorists want. They could have literally asked for Security or a weapons program were they are given at least basic weapon training so at least they can arm themselves with pistols.
It's very easy to say that. Situation after art 370 abrogation in Kashmir is extremely hostile to outsiders. Not only KP's but no Hindu is safe. Doing job over there is like having a target on their backs. Target killings are indeed scary & almost impossible stop it.
Last decade it was quite safer for Local Hindus to work in the valley. Labor class from other states were happy as well. But now ground reality is totally different. My own college friend has his first Govt. job posting there & he was crying the other day that won't go there for joining. It is what it is man. Sad but bitter truth.

here2where

Then we have no solution,
there has been ZERO cases where muslims in a country decided to be nice to other religions since Islam came into being.
There is one solution. Break the terrorists support system within our borders very aggressively.

India has to stop pretending to be torch bearers of peace and human rights.

Go all out metal knuckles, put the fear of god into kashmiri locals who give support to terrorists and take the inevitable UN human rights violation reports and associated sanctions on the chin.

Its not as if the world is not tom tomming already about the “human rights violations” in JK.

And our people have got used to inflation and price rises.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Dilute the area with hindus and make muslims the minority. Coexistence does not exist
in islam.
Who will even want to settle in Kashmir in the first place? (apart from KPs as it's their ancestral land)

How many industries are their in Kashmir valley? Kashmir has completely missed the Industrialisation phase of the 90's due to unrest and turmoil. Just look at its neighbour, Himachal, it's now one of the Pharma hubs of India.

Kashmir now only exists to suck tax payer's money and central govt funds, which is by the way humongous in nature.

Settling of Hindus is a futile attempt and it will not work, population and local political system is completely hostile against you.

Country flag
Who will even want to settle in Kashmir in the first place? (apart from KPs as it's their ancestral land)

How many industries are their in Kashmir valley? Kashmir has completely missed the Industrialisation phase of the 90's due to unrest and turmoil. Just look at its neighbour, Himachal, it's now the Pharma capital of India.

Kashmir now only exists to suck tax payer's money and central govt funds, which is by the way humongous in nature.

Settling of Hindus is a futile attempt and it will not work, population and local political system is completely hostile against you.
Then who will want to live in a country with a 25% muslim population which India currently has??
(in all the big cities) Maybe the ocean can be a good place for fearful hindus.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I never understood why citizens in Indian border states are not allowed to have access to lethal weapons?
Almost all countries in the world that border hostile enemies make sure their citizens are well protected.
The citizens in border states in USA are probably better armed than military.
Its not feasible .
Let me explain. They can ve supplied weapons but those rifles must be from teh government armoury amd ammo must he regulated to them , 2 times each month the citizens which have been provided the weapons must submit them for inspection , and all bullets must be accounted for.
Bullets must not be fired for fun, eg for hunting birds or for entertainment.
For every bullet spent worthlessely , minimum fine of 600 rupees must be leveid .
And if villagers are attacked by terrorists , than whole village must confess for the presence of terrorists incase the terrorists run away .
It's not usa , here folks will sell the guns even to pakis for money.
Thats the mentality here .
I know you are indian origin guy, of gujrati descent who has served in us military but sir , usa methods are best suited for usa only. Not for India

Country flag
Its not feasible .
Let me explain. They can ve supplied weapons but those rifles must be from teh government armoury amd ammo must he regulated to them , 2 times each month the citizens which have been provided the weapons must submit them for inspection , and all bullets must be accounted for.
Bullets must not be fired for fun, eg for hunting birds or for entertainment.
For every bullet spent worthlessely , minimum fine of 600 rupees must be leveid .
And if villagers are attacked by terrorists , than whole village must confess for the presence of terrorists incase the terrorists run away .
It's not usa , here folks will sell the guns even to pakis for money.
Thats the mentality here .
I know you are indian origin guy, of gujrati descent who has served in us military but sir , usa methods are best suited for usa only. Not for India
I think in this regard Pakistan keeps it's citizens better protected. Guns are part of the culture
(unfortunately) in USA. I realize I should stop thinking from only military/american view . But
I have not been able too.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Well, non violence and Ghandhism may not be the solution to all problems.
no no no...
the verses do-not promote non violence....it gives us the excuse that GOD will come to help us fight our war and that we will be saved...
during Vajapee era we were told that Mr Clinton will put breaks on the tanzems operated in pakistan...
during Bush we were told that all the tanzems will be destroyed using drones...same went till Obama era that US will fight our war on terrorism...
Others will fight our war and we will simply plead to them.....
giving rise to baniya mindset....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I never understood why citizens in Indian border states are not allowed to have access to lethal weapons?
Almost all countries in the world that border hostile enemies make sure their citizens are well protected.
in naxal areas, in 80's and 90's one of the first things naxals used to take were weapons from rich landlords. in remote villages, if you have a weapon at home, everyone in the village knows. landlords keep weapons for vermin like wildboars, which destroys crops.

Waanar

Country flag
if this was about elections, what explains insurgencies being sustained in pak?
pak army does not have these compulsions, yet they are unable to control their own internal insurgencies ?
It's not political. It never was. It's societal and communal and you have to enter the same arena to fight it on an equal footing.
Village Defence Groups are a great idea but they need polish and prioritization.
Open up recruitment for outsider settlers, hand out small pieces of land, ramp up surveillance, tighten security on everyone entering and exiting Kashmir.
It's some 2 lakh square kilometres, it's not Mongolia.

We have an ally who has practiced the settler methodology since years and keeps winning battles after battles AND wars after wars. They'd be happy to teach us a trick or two.

Better protected or lack of control?
Individual security is a multi-tool saar.
It can be used to defend against the terrorists and it can also be used to fight against security forces. The dichotomy here is how the Indian state manages these settler groups, should it decide to actually end the status quo in Kashmir. The most simple method would be to never allow any settler cell to collaborate or coordinate or even communicate with other cells. It's not that hard. I really doubt such groups would ever go rogue but better safe than sorry, yeah?
Regardless, patriots don't turn on their nation. It's only Pakistanis who start bombing their own people when they can't cross the border. Considering our history (Congress sabotaging TSD), it's hard to say if the Indian state has an instituitonal tendency to be paranoid about their patriots and/or shower their love to lovey dovey with literal terrorists but BJP is (hopefully) a different story.
Sun lo, Modizi. I'll make a bust of you with my own hands and put it in my courtyard if you do.
I'll even put a glass case on it so it doesn't get dirty. Please, Modizi.

Few nations makes it's law abiding citizens suffer like India. No nation rewards troublemakers and threats to NatSec like India.
No other successful nation does this. They don't compromise with ANY group, on the border or in the mainland.

The Brits armed the Protestant militias in Northern Ireland, the Americans in Texas, the Turks made a bloody safe zone in Syria and armed Arabs to fight back the Kurds from their borders, the Iranians, the Iraqis, the Ukrainians are holding off the bloody Russians (who would've guessed?).

Armed groups other than the military and/or police are an incredible tool of war and the military or police will never ever achieve the same level of societal penetration and alteration that a group permanently embedded in said society can achieve.
They can keep hammering the triangular block into the square hole, it's just not going to happen.
This is how Pakistan always manages to keep us on the backfoot. They hit us on a societal level while we fumble with our conventional tools.
The fact that they're losing control of their country is a different matter altogether, mainly because of a lack of stop-loss measure and sheer incompetency. If the Pakis had the vast conventional edge that we have over them and we were the ones in their shoes, they would've utterly destroyed and bibbed our fragments.
Indian establishment shows incredible brilliance in some stuff and are downright autistic in their response to others.
Three decades and a genocide later, we're still fighting the same conflict. Come on, people.
End it.
in naxal areas, in 80's and 90's one of the first things naxals used to take were weapons from rich landlords. in remote villages, if you have a weapon at home, everyone in the village knows. landlords keep weapons for vermin like wildboars, which destroys crops.
Disarmament of a people is an essential step for their genocide. The only difference here is, the Indian state disarms it's patriots before the enemy gets a chance to.

Last edited:

here2where

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles