INDIA - MALDIVES Relations

Indrajit

Country flag
They'll give two bases to China on both sides of ours 🤣 already China will give more aid that we cut & take over their medical import supplies.
Not that simple. Getting close to China will also invite closer scrutiny by the US & Europe. Unless he wants only Chinese and maybe Russian tourists, not a good idea.Considering the extremist mindset of a few in maldives, it would be pretty easy for the Americans to refer them to FATF or impose sanctions directly.

Just because there are options doesn't mean that those are sensible or viable ones.

Blademaster

Referring Maldives to FATF would certainly fuck up Maldives economy for sure. Let’s force Indian banks to withdraw funds from Maldives and then refer Maldives to FATF.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Referring Maldives to FATF would certainly fuck up Maldives economy for sure. Let’s force Indian banks to withdraw funds from Maldives and then refer Maldives to FATF.
Let him screw his economy more. And people will have get discontent.
Let it marinate for now.

Eagle Eye

Country flag
India should get out, if someone wants us out. So be it. I don't understand what do talk to them?

Is our country so fragile? At "worst case" if china sets up base, we cannot deal with them?

shashankk

Country flag
India should get out, if someone wants us out. So be it. I don't understand what do talk to them?

Is our country so fragile? At "worst case" if china sets up base, we cannot deal with them?
which planet you have descended from sir. If I want to beat you so be it. You don't understand what do talk to me? At "worst case" if I kill you, you cannot deal with me?

shade

Country flag

A couple of coral reefs with 5 lakh shit-skinned pigs : "Saar, pls setup base for humanitarian efforts saar!"
Bharat :"Ok bro"
A couple of coral reefs with 5 lakh shit-skinned pigs, 5 years later : "O KUFFAR, LEAVE THESE ISLANDS IMMEDIATELY #IndiaOut ! O CHINESE SAAR PLS VISIT ISLAND SAAR, TURKI SAAR PLS GIB FOOD SAAR"

You mean to say we should dance to the whims of some country made up of random coral reefs with a handful of piglets on them?

Now this runt dares to set a "deadline" for us

Blademaster

A couple of coral reefs with 5 lakh shit-skinned pigs : "Saar, pls setup base for humanitarian efforts saar!"
Bharat :"Ok bro"
A couple of coral reefs with 5 lakh shit-skinned pigs, 5 years later : "O KUFFAR, LEAVE THESE ISLANDS IMMEDIATELY #IndiaOut ! O CHINESE SAAR PLS VISIT ISLAND SAAR, TURKI SAAR PLS GIB FOOD SAAR"

You mean to say we should dance to the whims of some country made up of random coral reefs with a handful of piglets on them?

Now this runt dares to set a "deadline" for us

As a response we should arrest Miuzzu ala Noreiga style.

Jimih

Country flag

Hehehe

What kind of thinking is this?

You should broaden your thought process and just dont stick to daily paragraph style news bytes.

shade

Country flag
Hehehe

What kind of thinking is this?

You should broaden your thought process and just dont stick to daily paragraph style news bytes.
Bro is like 2-3 steps away from worshipping Sidda and voting for the (((hand))) party, ngl

Eagle Eye

Country flag
Bharat:"Ok bro"
This is 1st mistake. Instead give credit to buy our equipment & man them.

DingDong

Country flag

APIs constitute one of the larges Indian exports to the USA. Effectively, Maldives will still be importing from us just like Pakistan which imports indirectly via the gulf countries.

Eagle Eye

Country flag
@Jimih LIVE EXAMPLE: that's how christian
converts seed "doubts" in Hindus to divide. Muslims use street power. Cunning christians use media power "fake church attack".

DingDong

Country flag
@Jimih LIVE EXAMPLE: that's how christian
converts seed "doubts" in Hindus to divide. Muslims use street power. Cunning christians use media power "fake church attack".
We have been giving back to them in equal amount by raising the temple vandalism in the west. They won't like it when their weapon is used against them.

The good news is that we have managed to blunt their propaganda machinery, there not many buyers left.

Eagle Eye

Country flag
@DingDong Another 10yrs needed, basic infra reaching tribal areas. Also resurgence Hindu pride is blunting their conversion activity.

Anyway i don't want derail this thread.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles