INDIA - MALDIVES Relations

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
These islandniggers thought that India will send vaccines, allow medical visas, donate Helicopters for search and rescue, be the biggest source market for high end tourists, send troops to save them from coups, send aid, open credit lines and even send fucking freshwater for them to drink if their desalination plants stop working and at the same time they can attack yoga sessions, abuse our religion and country and then get away with it.

As this feud is going on, there are Indian engineers building roads and other infra there.
125 Doctors out of 400 in Maldives are Indians.
25% of all teachers in Maldives are Indians.
They only have 2 proper hospitals, of which one i.e. Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital was built with our aid.
We had set up an engineering institute there with our aid grant.
State Bank of India subscribed their dollar denominated treasury bills to help them in their forex crisis.
We have given them line of credit for even building hundreds of homes.

In fact a good chunk of the hotels in that country are actually built and run by Indian companies, and this was promoted by SBI to promote economic development over there.

Indian companies have set up bulk of their energy capacity.

And we ensure them ample food supplies.

But these thankless fucks still think that biting the hand that feeds them is going to make them some supa powa.

Not the first time they've fucked around and found out.

We are the reason why they even exist as a nation in the first place.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
This generally does not happen organically.

Might be connected with the countries that we are having issues with. (Canada/CCP)
Roz ka hai, Canada is the tail, it is not the star spangled kutta that does the wagging.

People thing Cong was sucking the Western pink pp all these years but even then the Optics of India was
>smelly
>rapey
>filthy
>slums
>Shit in street
>hindus drink cow piss
>hindus cook food with a fuck ton of rats around

Thing is this TikTokkiya Gen Chee has a short attention span, so Twatter and Insta is where the propaganda has been refocused, not to say the traditional media isn't continuing with anti-India narratives.

We have enemies, and most are permanent, there's Chinkus now, West since forever, and Muslim Brotherhood and Pakeez since the aforementioned cavemomins discovered the internet.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
1704646098287.png

"mfw just me enjoying on a beach triggers my ungrateful jihadi freeloader neighbor to commit chimpout, which in turn creates the most epic chain of consequences ending with the neighbor losing nearly 30% of it's yearly income from tourism and giving birth to the greatest meme war of 2024 yet."

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
View attachment 235401
"mfw just me enjoying on a beach triggers my ungrateful jihadi freeloader neighbor to commit chimpout, which in turn creates the most epic chain of consequences ending with the neighbor losing nearly 30% of it's yearly income from tourism and giving birth to the greatest meme war of 2024 yet."

The man, myth and Legend.

Next round is on Jan 22

Global Defence

New threads

Articles