India-Iran Relations

proud_indian

Country flag
The Full issue was discussed Somewhere in this Thread ..and when PDF Exposed they deleted the thread ..but our Admins get these page using Google Cache

and Still I have the screenshots of these Pages
would you please post some links?

ladder

Country flag
i haven't watched offside yet but "song of sparrow" is real nice movie

did you see "children of heaven" another excellent movie from the director of "song of sparrow"

i recommend you watch that
Thanks for the suggestion, I would watch.

I did watch other films too, but not able to recall the names though. Though I did watch ' The White Balloon'

Srinivas_K

Country flag
yes bro !

some stupid pakistaniz called iran and india terrorist states in a thread !! that was when i showed them wrong

anyhow i was banned immediately after i rightly called pakistan a terrorist state :D
If you irk the admins/mods even for silly reasons they will ban you , it is a target hunting for them, they set some traps and then they will ban you.

I miss those PDF bitches .... :D, But no plans to go there ..... :).

Last edited:

Haman10

If you irk the admins/mods then they will ban you, it is a target hunting for them, they set some traps and then they will ban you.

I miss those PDF bitches .... :D, But no plans to go there ..... :).
thats exactly what happened bro !!

seriously , they suck !

proud_indian

Country flag
Thanks for the suggestion, I would watch.

I did watch other films too, but not able to recall the names though. Though I did watch ' The White Balloon'
@ladder

I just watched this movie. It was very simple yet very strong movie. I m glad i watched it.
It is very similar to the movie "children of heaven" I suggested to you. You will find a lot of similarities between these two movies.
once again thanks for the suggestion.

regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Haman10

Iran discusses ties with India, Germany

The Islamic Republic of Iran has discussed ways of developing bilateral cooperation with India and Germany.

In a Saturday meeting on the sidelines of the Munich Security Conference, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and Indian National Security Adviser Shivshankar Menon discussed regional and international developments as well as bilateral cooperation between Iran and India.

The Iranian foreign minister pointed to the cultural, historical and political commonalities between Iran and India and underlined the significance of the bilateral ties in the promotion of regional peace and stability.

Menon, for his part, underlined his country's willingness to strengthen economic ties with Iran in the southeastern Iranian Chabahar Port.

Iran's Chabahar Port, located 72 kilometers (44 miles) west of Pakistan's Gwadar Port, holds immense strategic and economic significance for India. The port is already connected to the city of Zaranj in Afghanistan's southwestern province of Nimruz and can serve as India's entry point to Afghanistan, Central Asia and beyond.

The Indian official said Tehran-New Delhi ties contribute to the establishment of peace and stability in the region and welcomed a planned visit by Secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) Ali Shamkhani to India.

Also on Saturday, in a separate meeting with Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the German Parliament Norbert Rottgen, Iranian Foreign Minister Zarif discussed bilateral ties as well as parliamentary cooperation between Tehran and Berlin.

Pointing to the long relations between Iran and Germany in different economic, political and cultural fields, the Iranian top diplomat underlined the role of both countries' parliaments in setting the stage for the further enhancement of ties.

The German lawmaker, for his part, pointed to the positive developments in mutual relations and wide cooperation between Iran and Germany in all economic fields, and underlined the need for reciprocal meetings between parliamentary delegations.

The two sides also discussed the latest developments in the Middle East and Europe.

PressTV - Iran discusses ties with India, Germany

ladder

Country flag
Envoy: India Mulling Establishment of Direct Shipping Routs to Iran's Chabahar Port
During a meeting between Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development Abbas Akhoundi and an Indian delegation of experts in Tehran on Sunday, the envoy said an Indian private company is ready to establish a direct shipping link between Chabahar and Indian ports in order to bypass Dubai where Indian container ships have to cross to reach Iran.

--------------------------------
Farsnews

Haman10

Essar's Jan Iran oil imports up 31 pct y/y -tanker data

* India oil imports from Islamic state doubled in Jan

* Essar is also 1st Indian refiner to buy Brazil's Polvo grade

By Nidhi Verma

Feb 25 (Reuters) - Essar Oil, a key buyer of Iranian oil, in January sharply raised imports from the Islamic state and also became the first Indian refiner to ship in the Brazilian heavy grade Polvo, tanker arrival data showed.

India's oil imports from Iran more than doubled in January from a month earlier after sanctions on Tehran were eased due to an interim deal on its nuclear programme.

Essar received 141,900 barrels per day (bpd) of oil from Iran last month, up from 54,200 bpd in December, according to the data obtained by Reuters. Shipments last month were about 31 percent higher than a year ago.

Essar officials declined to comment.

During the first 10 months of the fiscal year ending March 31, Essar imported 91,500 bpd oil, a decline of about 6 percent from the same period the year before, the data showed.

Essar purchased Polvo from Brazil as it has been testing new heavy grades to improve refining margins.

In the December quarter, Essar met as much as 98 percent of its oil needs through heavy and ultra heavy grades, it said in a statement earlier this month.

Essar's total crude imports in January rose 81.5 percent from a low base in December, when it drew from inventory and cut purchases.

Following are details of Essar's crude and condensate imports in January, according to the data. Volumes are in 1,000 bpd

India Essar's oil imports from Iran jump sharply | Reuters

Haman10

sorry everyone as this post might not be on topic , but as we all know iranian soldiers had been kidnapped by pakistani terrorists and just a couple of days ago , one of them was martyred by wahhabi filth .

anyhow just wanted to show you the sick mentality of some pakistanis here in this post , as i was protesting their incompetence in one thread , here is what a "think tank" member replied to me :

Your own govt or army is accountable for your guards being kidnapped and killed.

Are we also accountable for Syrian soldiers because taliban went there and killed them? :lol:

We are glad that they got someone else to kill. Look dude, they also kill our soldiers our people, we have this terrorist problem and we are dealing with it.

And are you seriously thanking indians? They are no friends of yours, they simply support anything that is against Pakistan.
just look at the sick mentality !! i seriously give my condolences to indians for having to deal with these creatures 24/7

once again i apologize for being off-topic

Srinivas_K

Country flag
sorry everyone as this post might not be on topic , but as we all know iranian soldiers had been kidnapped by pakistani terrorists and just a couple of days ago , one of them was martyred by wahhabi filth .

anyhow just wanted to show you the sick mentality of some pakistanis here in this post , as i was protesting their incompetence in one thread , here is what a "think tank" member replied to me :

just look at the sick mentality !! i seriously give my condolences to indians for having to deal with these creatures 24/7

Do not take them to seriously Bro ......

Last edited:

janme

Country flag

Pakistanis are just Pathetic people,they start doing personal attacks and show there true colors when they start loosing a debate and to hide there icompetencey.Or htey willl start to gloat about the tech they stole from China i.e. nuclear bomb.
Iran needs to strengthen there economy and end there isolation from the world then only Pakistan wil take your serioulsy.

Haman10

India, Iran, Afghanistan finalize draft for new transit trade agreement

India, Iran and Afghanistan are moving closer. They have finalized a draft for a new transit trade agreement.
A planned land route that has been completed will run through Iran connecting Afghanistan to the Persian Gulf. It will connect Afghanistan to Iran's Chabahar port. Chabahar port will facilitate the movement of goods from India into Afghanistan and Central Asia. This comes as India needed an alternative to reach Afghanistan to oversee the political hurdles put up by Pakistan. Observers say once this trilateral trade and transit agreement gets implemented it will enhance business opportunities in the region. During his visit to India earlier this year Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif held high level talks with his Indian counterpart Salman Khurshid and other senior government officials on speeding up the development of the Chabahar port and other issues related to the project. India is keen to diversify its sea trade routes but has had to face long delays. With this project now becoming a reality the Chabahar port will facilitate a shipping link between Iran and India.

PressTV - India, Iran, Afghanistan finalize draft for new transit trade agreement

===============================

india increases oil import :

India oil imports from Iran rise 43% in Q1 2014 - Tehran Times

Illusive

Country flag
Pakistanis are just Pathetic people,they start doing personal attacks and show there true colors when they start loosing a debate and to hide there icompetencey.Or htey willl start to gloat about the tech they stole from China i.e. nuclear bomb.
Iran needs to strengthen there economy and end there isolation from the world then only Pakistan wil take your serioulsy.
Iran doesn't need pakistan to take them seriously, its their fault if they think they can mess with Iran.

Also considering the amount of aid, soft loans and handouts pakistan gets from other countries and still their economy is mess compared to Iran.

Iran will never sell their self respect like pakistan just to get better weapons. Once they improve their economy everything else will fall into place maybe they'll be able to buy few PAKfa's in future.

janme

Country flag
. Once they improve their economy everything else will fall into place maybe they'll be able to buy few PAKfa's in future.
Iran's economy is more than that of Pakistan,Then also why they are not upgrading and buying new weapons especially the airforce. @Haman10

Haman10

Iran's economy is more than that of Pakistan,Then also why they are not upgrading and buying new weapons especially the airforce. @Haman10
Actually mate , iranian economy owns pakistan's . lol

but the issue is not money , firstly iran is under UN sanctions we cannot buy anything .

secondly , iranian officials are pushing the national firms very very hard for self-sufficiency . for example even before the year 2007 when iran was not sanctioned militarily , we didnt buy any fighter jets at all . except some mig-29s from 1990s .

iran completely had the ability to buy heck lot of fighter jets from russia for example . even buying 250 Su-30s (with iranian upgrades ) was an option when iranian analysts rejected the offer .

We are pushing very hard to build our own industry and you'll be surprised by the outcome in 2-3 years :)

these things take time , specially in air force . but in Ground forces and Navy , where it takes less time , iran is already the most powerful nation in ME countries .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles