India - Bd Cricket 2015

bose

Country flag
Reports comming in Indian fan Sudhir Gautam has been attacked in the street of Dhaka !!

This what you get when when you save those swines !!

These swines have gone over board winning on a tracks to suit host team !!

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Reports comming in Indian fan Sudhir Gautam has been attacked in the street of Dhaka !!

There is a reason autos there have doors which are locked from inside. I was told street crimes are pretty normal over there. I guess unruly crowds are to be expected as a norm.

bose

Country flag
There is a reason autos there have doors which are locked from inside. I was told street crimes are pretty normal over there. I guess unruly crowds are to be expected as a norm.
Sir, I do not accept any reason for hitting a person knowing very well he has come to see cricket matches... I remember some 10 / 15 years back Bangladeshi cricket team was playing in Eden Garden Kolkata, the type of support they got from the people then... now you see how these people give in return...

What a shame beating up a supporter knowing very well that he can not defend himself in their country...

Bangaal's [ a slag used in this part of the country, I use it to represent the Bangladeshis ] are thankless people, winning few matches at home, they have started to believe they have become world chaimpions...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sir, I do not accept any reason for hitting a person knowing very well he has come to see cricket matches... I remember some 10 / 15 years back Bangladeshi cricket team was playing in Eden Garden Kolkata, the type of support they got from the people then... now you see how these people give in return...

What a shame beating up a supporter knowing very well that he can not defend himself in their country...

Bangaal's [ a slag used in this part of the country, I use it to represent the Bangladeshis ] are thankless people, winning few matches at home, they have started to believe they have become world chaimpions...
You cannot expect anti-india sentiment to go down in just a month after land deal. You have to consider the fact that general population react to their media. For most part their media was anti-Indian till the recent past. Older generation who were there in 70's would have some appreciation for india but the younger generation may not have the same opinion.

It takes time for their boosted ego to come down.

Coming back to cricket:
I was reading somewhere that because of Bangladesh win Pakistan maybe out of CL, maybe that was the whole point of this series.

DingDong

Country flag
Something is not right inside the dressing room full of pampered millionaires.

bose

Country flag
You cannot expect anti-india sentiment to go down in just a month after land deal. You have to consider the fact that general population react to their media. For most part their media was anti-Indian till the recent past. Older generation who were there in 70's would have some appreciation for india but the younger generation may not have the same opinion.
whatever you do, they are not happy... I do not want to go through their history... One thing I can tell they are true Mir Jaffars...

Once they play outside their country, they will be exposed badly... they need some rough handling at their back side...

Coming back to cricket:
I was reading somewhere that because of Bangladesh win Pakistan maybe out of CL, maybe that was the whole point of this series.
I would prefer Pakistan over Bangladesh any day...

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
India ki thak-ki-tiki ho gaye onlee !! :facepalm: well played Bangladesh. :notbad:

rockey 71

Indian fan Sudhir was not attacked in Dhaka, says press photographer who witnessed the incident
Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com

Published: 2015-06-22 20:26:51.0 BdST Updated: 2015-06-22 20:35:56.0 BdST

• Bangladesh cricket fans jeer at Sudhir Gautam, the most recognised India fan, at Dhaka’s Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium on Sunday. Although Indian media reported he was attacked at the time, eyewitness accounts differ.Photo: Asif Mahmud Ove
Previous Next
Amid Indian media reports that Team India’s number one fan Sudhir Gautam was attacked by Bangladeshi supporters outside the stadium after Sunday’s ODI, a press photographer, who was there, has dismissed the allegations.

Indian media had reported that Sudhir was “attacked” near the VIP gate of Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium after the match on Sunday night.

Sudhir, who has devoted his life to Sachin Tendulkar, is the most visible and famous fan of Indian cricket team.

He makes his presence felt by painting his body and face with tri-colour, representing Indian flag.

The media reports claimed that Sudhir was mobbed by Bangladesh supporters as soon as he came out of the stadium.

bdnews24.com’s photojournalist Asif Mahmud Ove, who was present there, however, said the Indian fan was not physically assaulted.

He had even clicked a photo of Sudhir boarding an autorickshaw near the stadium.

“After the match around 11:45pm when Sudhir was coming out of the stadium through VIP gate, some Bangladesh fans surrounded him shouting Bhua, Bhua (fake).

“Some also taunted him chanting Mauka, Mauka (opportunity),” the photo journalist said.

Star Sports had made the ‘Mauka Mauka’ advertisement campaign ahead of India’s match against Pakistan in the last World Cup.

As the advertisement became popular, the sports channel came up with new such ‘Mauka advertisements’ before India’s every World Cup match.

Some Indian fans had even circulated on YouTube their self-created Mauka videos. Alleging that Indian videos were offensive to Bangladesh, counter videos were also circulated at that time.

“Sudhir was waiting for an autorickshaw, when a group of Bangladesh fans jeered him. Seeing the crowd around him, some police personnel, who was on duty there, cordoned him and put him into an autorickshaw,” Ove recalled.

Sudhir Gautam being jeered at by Bangladesh fans as he leaves the stadium in an autorickshaw

At that time, some fans chased the three-wheeler shouting Bhua Bhua.”
Kolkata-based Anandabazar Patrika, quoting Sudhir, reported that a group of Bangladesh supporters attacked the Indian fan.

It further claimed that stones were also pelted targeting the autorickshaw he had hired.

“I have not seen him being physically assaulted,” Ove said.

Almost all the Indian media, however described the incident as “attack.”

But Mirpur police said there was no incident of attack on any Indian fan.

Deputy Commissioner of Dhaka Metropolitan Police’s Mirpur division Quayumuzzaman told bdnews24.com that strong police presence was there in the stadium and its surrounding areas.

“I am not aware of any incident of attack on anyone in the area,” he said.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
The weather played its part !

Pitch was slow, under lights pitch eased a bit.

Well played BD.

India needs people who can stay in the middle and play the overs when going gets tough .... there are no players who can rotate the strike when the conditions become difficult to play strokes, except Dhoni.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Thereby we have:
a. Already won the ODI series against India.
b. A defeat on Wed will give India a Banglawash.
c. We have secured a berth in the 2017 Champions Trophy, 2017.

Coming back to cricket:
Seems like a Ebil Chanikya Hindooo saazish to keep Pakis out of CL. :devious:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Well Played Bangladesh, I hope you become top ranking team of this game.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles