IDF is a Pakistani Forum that Attacked DFI !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

Seems like Pakis cant withstand any type of defeat like a brave human.Instead they deny,start mud slinging and derailing any topic and invent conspiracy theories.

Your international outfit is actually International Online Terrorist Outfit spreading hate and false propoganda.

Being thrashed in wars and even in proxy wars you started spreading rumours on new medium of TERRORISM.No wonder Pakistan is a perfect terrorist nation.Even after being caught you are still in denial mode just like your official state actor terrorist Rehman Malik.

Your sites are filled with fabricated material whether its distortion of history, denial mode,conspiracy theories.And now you are getting hard time getting thrashed by Indian members on your own Paki forums.It's a perfect site for agencies like ISI to spread rumours and FOOL their foolish jahil kaum but Indians are putting water on it increasing lot of site traffic.

You can send only terrorist to kill innocent this is the official religion of yours.You are indeed a blur on Islam.
Let me be clear we aim to provide the best debating grounds on all matters related to Pakistan. In debates there are always two types of opinions. You are free to present your point of view, rip the other sides point of view to shreds, go nuts. As long as done with civility and on topic, it will be entertained.

Something this place cannot guarantee. We can.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Let me be clear we aim to provide the best debating grounds on all matters related to Pakistan. In debates there are always two types of opinions. You are free to present your point of view, rip the other sides point of view to shreds, go nuts. As long as done with civility and on topic, it will be entertained.

Yes, we don't guarantee terrorist views here which you can on your site. :pound:

Awesome

You guys have been thoroughly exposed in this thread. Your ex-admin alluded to the fact of how you used cyberterrorism against our site. :rofl: :rofl:
No go read again, he said he has no proof of it. He works for a rival site now so he chose his words carefully to give it a double meaning but I know AM does not lie, only sometimes selectively chose to speak random bits of truth :)

He does not have any proof because it never happened.

As some of you would know we are being DDoSed - a very heavy one of epic proportions. So now it must be you guys behind it?

blank_quest

Country flag

so those morphed pics were assumed to be civil to be posted for so long ! what a bafoon admin PDF has! if not so , then was it admin failure! both ways your PDF remains incompetent!:confused::taunt1:

Awesome

Yes, we don't guarantee terrorist views here which you can on your site. :pound:
You can keep saying that as many times you want, but the minute good people will interact with us (some of them thanks to this thread) they will know we are all about debating - nothing else.

Agnostic Muslim

Sohbat ka assar... Say what you want about us to further your agendas but I just want to point out here "Pakistan is not going down the drain". Gutter main jayen Pakistan ke dushman!
Pakistan will survive, but that does not mean it is not suffering currently from institutional malaise due to attitudes like those of the management of PDF, of deception, lies and vindictiveness.
Thanks once again to all the people on this thread to passionately work round the clock to divert traffic to our website :).
Traffic will go the site that interests people, and not merely because the petty actions of the site management are highlighted.

Awesome

so those morphed pics were assumed to be civil to be posted for so long ! what a bafoon admin PDF has! if not so , then was it admin failure! both ways your PDF remains incompetent!:confused::taunt1:
Actually the were removed for being graphic in content. It was a mistake to not spot them early on... Mistakes happen.

Tolaha

Asim,
You sound paranoid! Stop worrying so much. The traffic generated from the Pakistanis and the Chinese should be significant enough for the moolah to be pouring in! Sure you can do without us! :thumb: :namaste:

Awesome

Pakistan will survive, but that does not mean it is not suffering currently from institutional malaise due to attitudes like those of the management of PDF, of deception, lies and vindictiveness.
We are not a Pakistani institution, but an international one.

Traffic will go the site that interests people, and not merely because the petty actions of the site management are highlighted.
Our record speaks for itself, people come to us and they realize all that is being said here is hogwash :).

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
No go read again, he said he has no proof of it. He works for a rival site now so he chose his words carefully to give it a double meaning but I know AM does not lie, only sometimes selectively chose to speak random bits of truth :)

He does not have any proof because it never happened.

As some of you would know we are being DDoSed - a very heavy one of epic proportions. So now it must be you guys behind it?
We don't need a smoking gun (which is not possible in these cases). We have enough circumstantial evidence that your webmaster is behind all this cyberterrorism. Read the thread from the beginning to know the 'misdeeds' of your webmaster perhaps in collusion with you. AM's allusion to these facts is good enough for us.

Awesome

Asim,
You sound paranoid! Stop worrying so much. The traffic generated from the Pakistanis and the Chinese should be significant enough for the moolah to be pouring in! Sure you can do without us! :thumb: :namaste:
Look lets be honest, you guys have said some really vicious things about my person. I'm here only as Asim Aquil

My forums policy of being fair to Indians and treating them nicely won't change over silly comments here.

Last edited by a moderator:

blank_quest

Country flag
Asim,
I know reply.. like a standard version .. the reply will be... "we are open to all communities! its indians who came to our website .. we did not invite them!" hahah post some malicious content about pakistan as PDF does see the response!!:pound:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

You can tell this to someone who is not aware of your forums :lol:

You cant simply come here and spread your false propoganda, keep it to your real audiance ie. jahil jihadi kaum in your land who loves to be brainwashed.

Agnostic Muslim

There is no double meaning in what I said - I had/have my suspicions, but I do not have any hard evidence - that is exactly what I believe and what I have stated, in email to PDF management as well. Please don't distort my comments and put your own spin on them.

Tolaha

Look lets be honest, you guys have said some really vicious things about my person. I'm here only as Asim Aquil.
Yes Asim... you ought to give as good as you get it! Go ahead! But hey... wait a minute... you are admin of what? I just tried to browse that link you gave but that went no where! :scared2:

Agnostic Muslim

We are not a Pakistani institution, but an international one.
Whatever institution you are, my point remains that it is vindictive and petty attitudes such as those of PDF management that have destroyed institutions in Pakistan.
Our record speaks for itself, people come to us and they realize all that is being said here is hogwash :).
Consumers use a product because they like what it offers - people buy clothing made in sweatshops for example, choosing to ignore the exploitation of the workers by multinational manufacturers. Your site is no different - users go there because they like the product - of being able to debate various issues (something I pointed out to Singh when I joined this forum, that making this forum unattractive to Pakistanis would limit its appeal and traffic, even for many Indians) - they are not really concerned or thinking about whether or not PDF engages in DDoS attacks or fabricating a 'front ownership' for a forum competing against DFI.

Last edited:

The Fox

Look lets be honest, you guys have said some really vicious things about my person. I'm here only as Asim Aquil

My forums policy of being fair to Indians and treating them nicely won't change over silly comments here.
i was a member of IDF and my id was blackflame and i joined it thinking that it is a indian forum run by indians not the posers and y should you hide the fact that a pakistani is running a indian forum and faking it if your intentions are as pure as you say y donot you post on your page stating that
" This is a Indian Forum Run by Pakistani " this shows your true intentions

blank_quest

Country flag
just a food for thought,Don't people here get tired of taking arguments against pakistan! day in and day out we keep doing it... is it worth it, are we giving far more importance to Pakistan than mere strategic view point. We can discuss more Administrative and Policy analysis on Strategic basis for India.

Awesome

Man you guys are such evil geniuses you have throttled my internet from there! I am finding it extremely difficult to post anything here (in terms of speed).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.