How important is Hindi????

Status
Not open for further replies.

pankaj nema

Country flag
When a Country wants TO PREVENT its Break up IT has every right to USE Whatever means are there it has
at its Disposal

Because every sovereign country will fight for its territory

China and Pakistan WOULD have definitely Jumped in had we NOT DUMPED LTTE and Ealam

And even if India supported LTTE ; LTTE would have still lost .

( Because Pakistan was ready to send 50000 MEN to finish the LTTE in return for a base )

But IT would have LED TO PERMANENT Enimity with Sri Lanka

We CANNOT endanger the whole of SOUTH INDIA for Sri Lankan Tamils

Last edited:

Param

Why does the GoI's stance on supporting a democratically elected government in SL bother you?

Tamils of SLanka are Slankans, they are not Indians.
Why , because that "democraticay elected" govt treats our ethnic brothers like second class and commits atrocities on them. So what if they are not Indians?

Oracle

But then one should not expect Tamilians in India to be friendly with a country and a regime that comes genocide on Tamils in a neighboring country. We are Tomorrow if 4000 madhesis get butchered in Nepal do you thing the population of nothern Bihar or UP would be indifferent?
I do not know about madhesis. You talk for yourself and please do ask me the same.

If tomorrow Pakistan attacks Bangladesh and kills it's citizens, I would be least worried. I am an Indian, and not a Bangladeshi. Similarly you are an Indian, and not a Sri Lankan.

Think of your country first. Crocodile tears can be shed in duplicitous forums.

Why , because that "democraticay elected" govt treats our ethnic brothers like second class and commits atrocities on them. So what if they are not Indians?
Your ethnic brothers chose a different country than India or a state called Tamilnadu. I can reason the same for Bangladeshis or Pakistanis.

Last edited:

Param

When a Country wants TO PREVENT its Break up IT has every right to USE Whatever means are there it has
at its Disposal

Because every sovereign country will fight for its territory

China and Pakistan WOULD have definitely Jumped in had we NOT DUMPED LTTE and Ealam

And even if India supported LTTE ; LTTE would have lost .

But IT would have LED TO PERMANENT Enimity with Sri Lanka

We CANNOT endanger the whole of SOUTH INDIA for Sri Lankan Tamils
Dude nobody here is supporting LTTE. Get over it. China is a pretext used by the govt to justify our support to S govt.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
If their HR record was even half as clean as ours then I'd be the one defending them staunchly over here, but it's not the case. Fact remains they killed people indiscriminately and I am averse to the idea that we have to ignore a genocide for petty favors by an insignificant nation against a tyrant.

If India has the right to tackle the issues in J&K, then Indians have no right interfering in the sovereign issues of SL.
J&K is not comparable to Tamil/Sinhala divide, to Naxal insurgency at best. There was no foreign element there, they just killed their own people.

P.S: This thread is going way off-topic.

Last edited:

Param

I do not know about madhesis. You talk for yourself and please do ask me the same.

If tomorrow Pakistan attacks Bangladesh and kills it's citizens, I would be least worried. I am an Indian, and not a Bangladeshi. Similarly you are an Indian, and not a Sri Lankan.

Think of your country first. Crocodile tears can be shed in duplicitous forums.
I do not care what you think.You have right to your opinion. I do not think of SL tamils the way you think about Bangladeshis. And like I said earlier LTTE is dead and there are only civilans.
You are not Tamil, therefore you would not understand the anger when Sinhala Bas###ds mock at Tamilians in India. It is not just about SL. Hundreds of TN fishermen have been killed by them. Even Pakistan does not kill Indian fishermen. How can you expect us not to be angry at SL Govt?

Phenom

@Oracle
Do you think you have better knowledge of what happened than the UN, they say its a war crime and they lay the blame on SL army.

Almost all the western world considers what SL army did as a crime, only countries supporting SL are China, Iran, Pakistan and ofcourse India.

@Param;

There is no point in trying to convince these guys about Tamil lives in SL, simply put they don't care. What the people of TN need to do is to give 40 parliamentary seats in 2014 election to one party. Once that happens you would see all the central politicians suddenly caring about the human rights of SL Tamils

Oracle

If there HR record was even half as clean as ours then I'd be the one defending them staunchly over here, but it's not the case. Fact remains the killed people indiscriminately and I am averse to the idea that we have to ignore a genocide for petty favors by an insignificant nation against a tyrant.

J&K is not comparable to Tamil/Sinhala divide, to Naxal insurgency at best. There was no foreign element there, they just killed their own people.

P.S: This thread is going way off-topic.
When our own house is under water, we should not put the blame on others. Plus they are not Indians. And I agree this is going off-topic.

pankaj nema

Country flag
How MANY FRONTS should India take care of

Pakistan China Bangladesh are all enemies

Should we add Sri Lanka to this List

Sri Lanka DOES nt want Tamilians and that is final . We Can do NOTHING about It

Sri lankan Tamils are most welcome in India

In fact within 5 years SL will restart its discriminatory policies that led to all that bloodshed and ask Tamilians to Leave

And STILL we will not do any thing

We cant AFFORD another Front in the South

We can still do nothing

KS

Bye bye DFI
Your question as I understand was that if northern Lanka was a Hindic ethnic group, would things be different. The answer to that is no. India had opportunities to annexe almost every other territory in the sub-continent at some point or the other. It could have tried its luck with Nepal, it could have annexed East Bengal after the liberation war, promising toffees to its revolutionary groups, but it didn't do so.

In the hypothetical scenario where Lankan Tamils express the desire to join the Indian Union through formal plebiscite (like Sikkimese did), I don't see how India can't respond to that.
They did Tarun but not directly. There is a famous incident that happened during the 1971 war which showed the Lankan Tamil's fondness of India. And mind you this happened much before India's support to their just struggle. During the war when the Sinhalese allowed the Paks to use their Anuradhapura airbase for logistics it was Tamils who sat on the runway to oppose any such move. If handled properly by that utter fool rajiv Eelam would have been India's outpost in Lanka. But then rajiv fcuked them getting homey with Jayawardene and in return the LTTE blasted him.

We made an un-necessary enemy out of an ally, a friend during those fateful years.

One the one hand, Lankan Tamils expect the stars from Indian Tamils, on the other, their definition of "eelam" is too fluid, their designs come across as sinister, which can potentially cost India territory. Hence it's natural not to expect much assistance from India.
Stars from us ?!!? Dude they never expected anything more than their spiritual homeland supporting the in their just cause against the Sinhala oppression and discrimination. And please dont make the classic mistake of the cow-belt that after establishing Tamil Eelam in lanka they would have wanted Tamil Nadu. That is a BS explanation sometimes given for dumping the LTTE when there was no need of it. If we ,Tamils, thought that this country was not for us we would have done long ago , during the 60s itself when secession was a demand and would not have waited for some organisation from other country to advise us to do so. Get over that questioning of our patriotism towards India just because we retain immense pride in our language and want to maintain relations with our mates across the sea.

Oracle

I do not care what you think.You have right to your opinion. I do not think of SL tamils the way you think about Bangladeshis. And like I said earlier LTTE is dead and there are only civilans.
You are not Tamil, therefore you would not understand the anger when Sinhala Bas###ds mock at Tamilians in India. It is not just about S. Hundreds of TN fishermen have been killed by them. Even Pakistan does not kill Indian fishermen. How can you expect us not to be angry at SL Govt?
Me being not a Tamil does not prove I am not aware of things.

And oh yes, if I go by history they have a right to do so, afterall LTTE killed thousands of innocent Sinhalas. And LTTE consists of Tamils, who are not Indians.

I also cuss the pakis, should I not do that? OR should I not cuss the illegal Bangladeshis in here.

And if you think you have the right to be angry, go over to SL and join whatever fight is left. But you would not do so. The reasons are apparent and clear.

Param

@Oracle
Do you think you have better knowledge of what happened than the UN, they say its a war crime and they lay the blame on SL army.

Almost all the western world considers what SL army did as a crime, only countries supporting SL are China, Iran, Pakistan and ofcourse India.

@Param;

There is no point in trying to convince these guys about Tamil lives in SL, simply put they don't care. What the people of TN need to do is to give 40 parliamentary seats in 2014 election to one party. Once that happens you would see all the central politicians suddenly caring about the human rights of SL Tamils
You just spoke my mind. It is 39 seats. Hope JJ bags them all and becomes the biggest coalition partner. Then We will have Voices from the highest level singing a different tune.

KS

Bye bye DFI

In fact within 5 years SL will restart its discriminatory policies that led to all that bloodshed and ask Tamilians to Leave

And STILL we will not do any thing

We can still do nothing
What a pussy we are, afraid of the lankans. Yeah they have asked for the ownership of Nicobar too. Hand them that or else they will go the Chinese.

Emerging super power my rear.

It is not just about SL. Hundreds of TN fishermen have been killed by them. Even Pakistan does not kill Indian fishermen. How can you expect us not to be angry at SL Govt?
Param, there is no use in arguing with such people who turn a blind eye and that too willngly to a puny country not even the size of Tamil Nadu which kills our own fishermen indiscriminately and that too in violation of the 1974 accord and are willing to defend the sorry sinhala azz***** against their own countrymen all because of their prejudice against a Language.

Frankly for them its like, you did not want our langauge now dont expect any sympathy from us. We do not consider the innocent fishermen as our country men because they do not speak our language.

Now they will not understand. But when the illegal Bangladeshis start massacring the locals in Assam and WB then they will know what it feels like.

Last edited:

Oracle

@Oracle

Phenom, do not take me to be an insensitive prick. I have seen that video and believe me that was shocking. A tragedy.

LTTE used ordinary Tamils as human shields, so what would the SL Army do? Their intelligence is not robotic I guess.

And I wonder why the hell are you guys not concerned that much for India, cuss North Indians whenever you find the chance, and still cannot get over your moral high horse.

If you feel so much, go revive LTTE. NO one cares, no one cared.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Any number of fronts as longs as a threat to national security persists there, and if by merely condemning Sri Lanka on a issue would make it a hostile state then we're better off without such "allies".

Bangladesh is not half as bad as Sri Lanka.

If they don't stop killing our citizens(yes, fishermen are citizens too)., then why not?

Then stop pretending to be a "Regional Power".

No they are not, they deserve their own homeland in Sri Lanka.

What if a war is imposed on us?
This type of impotency lost us 1962.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Imagine this scenario

Jayalalita as PM .AIADMK winning 40 seats

Jaya lalita THREATENS Sri Lanka .Take back Tamils and give them all their rights OR ELSE....

Next Day One Squadron Of J 10 and One squadron of F 16 LANDS in COLOMBO .

India backs off ....

But the Sri Lankan Government Gives a PERMANENT base to the Chinese J 10 and Paki F 16

Bangalore ,Chennai and Hyderabad are in Striking Range

Now what should India DO .

Last edited:

Param

What a pussy we are, afraid of the giant island of 14 million people and is a military superpower that can conquer us in one day.

Emerging super power my rear.
We are gong to be a Soft Super power that depends upon goodwill from tiny neighbors.:lol:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Imagine this scenario

Jaya lalita THREATENS Sri Lanka .Take back Tamils and give them all their rights OR ELSE....

India backs off ....

But the Sri Lankan Government Gives a PERMANENT base to the Chinese J 10 and Paki F 16

Bangalore and and Hyderabad are in Striking Range

Bomb the daylights out of Colombo.

Oracle

Guys, we are going way off-topic! Let's all come back to Hindi bashing, shall we?

Param

Imagine this scenario

India backs off ....

Bangalore and and Hyderabad are in Striking Range

Dude do you really buy this crap about China?USA has a base in Diego Garcia and the will F**K Lanka if something like this happens. Bases cannot be established overnight anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles