History memes and Jokes thread

Love Charger

ΰ€šΰ€•ΰ₯ΰ€°ΰ€΅ΰ€°ΰ₯ΰ€€ΰ₯€
Country flag
Ladies, the venerable Sri Sri Kulasekara Varman/Alwar. Was never the king of the later Chera kingdom tho, because that honour was that of the Lord himself. Varman and the family were just the Lord's ministers.

View attachment 201698
Sister tell me about him more, my ovaries are going on a over drive by that face oh my oh my.
Please sister elaborate further.

Love Charger

Country flag
Why ? He was in eyeran at the safavid court .
At the same time the rebel son of sultan Suleiman the magnificent or kanuni sultan Suleiman of Ottoman Empire was also present there .
The prince named bayezid was once favourite of the sultan , and the old sultan had asked his other son shehzadeh selim to bring and his sons alive to Istanbul but selim in accordance with the glorious tradition of fratricide prevelant in the house of Osman and established by sultan mehmed the conqueror indeed murdered his brother and 3 nephews.
While the chief concubine of bayezid stabbed his remaining infant son and drank poison herself .
Hence next sultan was selim 2 , loser of the battle of lepanto .

Sayman Ame

Country flag
Why ? He was in eyeran at the safavid court .
At the same time the rebel son of sultan Suleiman the magnificent or kanuni sultan Suleiman of Ottoman Empire was also present there .
The prince named bayezid was once favourite of the sultan , and the old sultan had asked his other son shehzadeh selim to bring and his sons alive to Istanbul but selim in accordance with the glorious tradition of fratricide prevelant in the house of Osman and established by sultan mehmed the conqueror indeed murdered his brother and 3 nephews.
While the chief concubine of bayezid stabbed his remaining infant son and drank poison herself .
Hence next sultan was selim 2 , loser of the battle of lepanto .

Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 22-23-35 History memes and Jokes thread.png

He was there in Iran because he had to literally run away after being hounded like a prey by Sher Shah. All that after Babur's conquests and endowment of a cash cow of a land. If it wasn't for Sher Shah's untimely death (not that I wish it happened), there wouldn't have been a Mughal Empire, let alone a "Great" one.

Love Charger

Country flag
View attachment 218811

He was there in Iran because he had to literally run away after being hounded like a prey by Sher Shah. All that after Babur's conquests and endowment of a cash cow of a land. If it wasn't for Sher Shah's untimely death (not that I wish it happened), there wouldn't have been a Mughal Empire, let alone a "Great" one.
Sister if I know the name of sultan of tuekeys son , than tell me ,will I not know about battle of chausa in 1539?
For every one's benefit battle of sirhind in 1555, actually was the place where sur dynasty was defeated.
As for the joke , I completely got it and my reply was just some addition here .
I have no quarrels with you sister , dont
And tbh no one calls humayun " great " .
Among Mughals except akbar nobody is referred to as great.
Akbar was born at amarkot in sindh .
Today it's called as umarkot , and akbar took over the Mughal throne at kalanaur in Punjab.
Now my dear sister I again have no intention of hurting of any one's feelings .
Also this reply is under no situation a joke.

Last edited:

skunk works

Country flag
>Be 1799
>Maratha sardars b*tch slapping each other
>Intrigue, assassination, poisonings all around
>Daulat Rao Scindia possibly sleeping with his aunt
ngmi.png
>News arrives Afghani lootera #69420 is on the way
>All is forgotten. Everyone realizes how much they actually love their >chachas and mamas. Visits exchanged, hate forgiven.
Kitna_parivarik_mahaul_hai.mp3
>Nearly 100,000 European trained maratha army led by French officers, >with modern artillery marching to Delhi
>Even the Brit*sh raise a force to stop afghans
>General Pierre Cuillier Perron is here to fuck bitches and kill afghans in >the name of Scindias, and he is all out of bitches.
>The Sikhs Meanwhile assemble an army at Karnal to ASSIST Afghani
>You read that right.
>Fortunately afghans turn back
Blueballs.zip
But think of it, there could have been an alternative history where a French officered Maratha army along with the British was defending Delhi from a Sikh assisted Afghan army.
>Least insane post Mughal politics.
>Marathas go back to murdering each other.
Source: A Particular Account of the European Military Adventurers in Hindostan from 1784-1803 by Herbert Compton

View attachment 222689

Screenshot_20230916_173027_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20230916_172216_Samsung Notes.jpg

Global Defence

Articles